Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position (33310 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign / Ribadu, Mark Clash Over National Assembly Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Fuadx1(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2013
This is nothing but sensetionalist propaganda-fake news-report
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Orikinla(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Rotimi Fashakin is a better publicity secretary than 'egbon wa" Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who is no longer dynamic and pragmatic enough.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Tonylyte(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2013
curtain: I don't even know what is wrong with bisi and lai over buhari, don't they know that CPC has more supporters than ACN , Buhari must contest whether bisi akande,tinubu and lai-mohd like it or not. No body can stop buhari inshallah. WE NEED A TRUE MUSLIM FROM THE NORTH.
nw dis is wat we are talking about. With the above statement, i cn swear wit ma lyf that u're a northerner, wit born to 2 rule mind.....anyway, i pity acn, wit the level whch they hav attained, they hav to come dwn to mix emselves wit failures....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by skykenny: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2013
I hope nAPC is not on its way.lol@9japolitics.com
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Tonylyte(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Attempt all qustns:
if apga+cpc+anpp+acn=apc and efcc+icpc+npf+gej+jega=pdp. Find:
(ai)using pythagora's theory.
(ii)using almighty formula, where jega is constant. Wat is the value of pdp?
(b)if tinubu and buhari remain constant, and okorcha varies. Wat is the co-efficient value of okorocha in cpc?
(C)if pdp is constant, what is the probability of rigging, where p=16>19?
(d)using do or die theory. Explain the above b4 2015. No cheating. Ya tym starts nw. "GOODLUCK"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Tayeni(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2013
OdionOdion: So this Where Rochas Okorocha is dragging the ever pragmatic and liberal Igbo to.God forbid we cannot become the mumu political cow for Akande and Buhari to manipulate:In APGA we stand. Chekena
better jump cos dt ship is as good as sunk! Okorocha is such a farsighted politician. Its better igbos get represented well in this new power bloc or lose out and start whining of marginalisation in d future......there is no gain being a hermit in d new order. Colaboration and inclusiveness and nationalism is d way forward
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by isaiahethan: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Who's buhari? Does he exists?does he live among the living or dead? cool
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Tayeni(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2013
Tonylyte:
nw dis is wat we are talking about. With the above statement, i cn swear wit ma lyf that u're a northerner, wit born to 2 rule mind.....anyway, i pity acn, wit the level whch they hav attained, they hav to come dwn to mix emselves wit failures....
the statement is so disgusting and is d main reason we r where we r. Religious bigotry and tribalism......Aint we tired of living in hardship?
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by MAXRITA: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Mr. Aladin:

www.dailypost.com.ng/2013/09/20/buhari-threatens-to-leave-apc-over-national-publicity-secretary-position-insists-on-fashakin/
APC & PDP I see no difference, old wine in new cup . our problem is not political party but ethnicity
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by ignis: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
The earlier he quits APC, the better for APC.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by danjohn: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
This story sounds fake. It is full of hearsay and it's poorly written. I'm surprised the moderators put it on the front page. Unfortunately, some people who would read the title of this story without reading the body and believe it.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
I dey laugh at this marriage of two strange bed fellows! What happens to the ANPP?
Tinubu has finally deceived buhari(who is blinded by his quest for power) into handing over his structure. If he protests tomorrow, Tinubu's mercenary hirelings and fifth columnists that distort history for him in the press, shall put the last nail to his political coffin.
A retired general was outsmarted by a petty..... SMH!
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote
author=Bakreez] The question seems disgusting and annoying yet must be
answered. Buhari is not a fulani cow but the former head of state of
this great country,nigeria,a position i doubt if any of your generati@n
yet to come will smell. Buhari was also a general in the nigeria armed
force,you can see that he is a great achiever. The only head of state
whom right thinking nigerians has been agitating for to emerge as
president as a result of his track record which is not tainted with
corruption like your kins men at the corridor of power. That's who
buhari is. SAI APC!! SAI BUHARI!![/quote]
Don't bé surprised dude that some people u think are right thinking are absolutely not.
Mìnd u Buhari achieved nothing but Tunde Idiagbon.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by AnanseK(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Olu abayomi :

Don't bé surprised dude that some people u think are right thinking are absolutely not.
Mìnd u Buhari achieved nothing but Tunde Idiagbon.

@olu abayomi,

Tunde idiagbon was a good soldier , a disciplined man and partnered well with Buhari in their less than one year as rulers of Nigeria.

But remember that Buhari was also an excellent and displined soldier who rose to the top of his profession . He was decorated war veteran in many peace keeping forces, a governor of the North Eastern State, ( now 6 states) , a brave and worthy brigade commander , a national Minister of petroleum Resources, an executive chairman of the PTF and he discharged all these duties with transparency, dedication and excellence. Are you suggesting that unknown to us Tunde Idiagbon was hiding somewhere and doing all these for Buhari? You are simply a jerk.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by rhames(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
the road to hell is paved with good intention.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by rhames(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
A country of gerontocrats. Why only these old 70 something year olds fighting over positions instead of being in an advisory role. Na wa Ohh!!!!
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by polosky: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Buddy dogg:
what came over that old man head again his the one shouting around that PDP is a bad party & without APC nigeria will not have peace..... Uhmmmm BUHARI........
They said it is a rumour
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by CharliParker: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
APC if they want to Over power Pdp this coming 2015 election they should go with Rochas and Fashola ie president and vice president if not they are going back to their root
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by PointB: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the bigot cannot trust the thief.

Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.

The fight for the control of the APC party machinery (Operation protect your interest) has just begun. One point for the bigot, next turn is the thief's.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by levelszik(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sylvaxxl: This ppl should be wise now dat there's a divided house in pdp.all we need is a credible person.and if i were them i would pick a credible candidate whose popular eg:fashola...just said my mind
mumu,you no know say obj don use sw tenure finish ni?abi u wan start anoda civil war ni?mtchew
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by levelszik(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Buhari is a tribal bigot that belongs to d specie of animal that has to stand stride to urinate!
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by curtain: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
@levelszik:
Buhari is a tribal bigot that belongs to d specie of animal that has to stand stride to urinate!
Tell that to lai- mohammed, the pretender muslim.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 22, 2013
The only reason certain Nigerians despise Buhari is because most of them are crooks and very evil minded. In other countries, once a man of unquestionable characteristics aspires to lead, the country backs him. Case in point: Obama! Antagonists in the U.S said the same thing about Obama Igbos and co say about Buhari: HE WILL ISLAMIZE OUR COUNTRY! HES A MUSLIM (BIGOT)! HE WILL INTRODUCE SHARIA! Guess, what: Americans are sane.... I guess thats why we elected him twice. But, Nigerians....

Yeah, you get my point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 22, 2013
CharliParker: APC if they want to Over power Pdp this coming 2015 election they should go with Rochas and Fashola ie president and vice president if not they are going back to their root

And Nigerians will actually select Rochas or Fashola--- Two clear crooks--- over Buhari?!

Lmao Yall insane for real.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by choppu: 5:04am On Sep 22, 2013
berem: Buhari is still the man of the moment

Nigeria needs change,

Nigeria needs Buhari!

Sai APC!

cool
SHUT-UP MY FRIEND, IF U DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY GO & EAT GWORO & BITTER KOLA.........smtcheeew
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by anataala: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2013
PDP Propanda on the work mmmmmmmmmmmmmmtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by ektbear: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2013
Buhari is a very useless fellow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2013
ekt_bear: Buhari is a very useless fellow
Sir, if he's a useless fellow, what do you call Jonathan? tongue

Vote wisely, vote for Buhari come 2015!

cool
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by jmaine: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2013
ekt_bear: Buhari is a very useless fellow

Affirmed . . . . . cool
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2013
jmaine:

Affirmed . . . . . cool
angry angry
Re: Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position by greatfa4(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
rasojie: make una settle all una wahala ooo.... i no wan hear say all these GEJ boys laugh oooo.....my vote dey wait una......SHIKENA
How u tay no waitin go happen, because me don tire of pdp and their inability to lift nigeria for 14 yrs now, make power still change hand. But apc make una put una hux in order odawise,................ Pdp is more better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags / Buhari Gives Amaechi, Dambazzau Key Roles At US Meetings / 433,000 Nigerians, Businesses To Get N50,000, N30,000 Each – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.