Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

OAP Matse Uwatse Releases Statement After Sack From Nigerian Info - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Matse Uwatse Releases Statement After Sack From Nigerian Info (878 Views)

Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. / Nigeria Info Fires Newly Wed OAP Matse Uwatse / Nigeria Info OAP Matse Uwatse & Fiance Ekemelu Nnoli Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Matse Uwatse Releases Statement After Sack From Nigerian Info by TalkNews: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qNh_nvV9nQk/UjwHq_gv2sI/AAAAAAACCv0/nSyziDiSCn4/s400/Matse_Uwatse.jpg[/img]

Some of you may have heard that popular Radio Personality Matse Uwatse Nnoli was fired from her job at radio station, Nigerian Info, two years after moving to the station from Wazobia FM where she worked for many years. There have been reports in the media that Matse was fired because 'she lacked discipline and couldn't be
called to order'. Matse says this portrayal of her person is totally false and has released a statement exclusively to LIB. Find it below...
Dear all, compliments of the day to you.

I believe a lot of you must have heard of the recent termination of my job as an OAP (On Air Personality) on 99.3 Nigeria Info Fm. Well, it is true.
I have read on several blogs that I was sacked for being arrogant, rude etc. Even recently that I lacked discipline. If I lacked discipline, I wouldn't be successful in my career. I believe discipline, integrity and honesty goes hand in hand with true success. Ask those who have met and known me and they will tell you that this is what I live for. I am not perfect, I have made mistakes but who is perfect?

I prefer to be silent on matters like this but since silence is assumed to be consent, I will not consent to my hard earned reputation being dragged to the gutters. I worked too hard for it.

On the 2nd of September 2013 while on admission more at http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/oap-matse-uwatse-releases-statement.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR HOT CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST SHOCKING NENWS
Re: OAP Matse Uwatse Releases Statement After Sack From Nigerian Info by shypapa(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Some of you may have heard that popular Radio Personality Matse Uwatse Nnoli was fired from her job at radio station, Nigerian Info, two years after moving to the station from Wazobia FM where she worked for many years. There have been reports in the media that Matse was fired because 'she lacked discipline and couldn't be
called to order'. Matse says this portrayal of her person is totally false and has released a statement exclusively to LIB. Find it below...
Dear all, compliments of the day to you.

I believe a lot of you must have heard of the recent termination of my job as an OAP (On Air Personality) on 99.3 Nigeria Info Fm. Well, it is true.
I have read on several blogs that I was sacked for being arrogant, rude etc. Even recently that I lacked discipline. If I lacked discipline, I wouldn't be successful in my career. I believe discipline, integrity and honesty goes hand in hand with true success. Ask those who have met and known me and they will tell you that this is what I live for. I am not perfect, I have made mistakes but who is perfect?

I prefer to be silent on matters like this but since silence is assumed to be consent, I will not consent to my hard earned reputation being dragged to the gutters. I worked too hard for it.

On the 2nd of September 2013 while on admission more at http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/oap-matse-uwatse-releases-statement.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR HOT CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST SHOCKING NENWS[/quote]

Eeya matse u sef try not to be rude nah
Re: OAP Matse Uwatse Releases Statement After Sack From Nigerian Info by idupaul: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Never heard of her but from her mail I can tell she is rude

1 Like

Re: OAP Matse Uwatse Releases Statement After Sack From Nigerian Info by kokoA(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Look her face sef u go know say na agaracha.

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey / EXPOSED: “i’m Very Angry, I Have Lost Money” - Comedian, Julius Agwu Narrates / First Photos From Dr Sid & Simi Osomo's Introduction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.