Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Destroying Ancestral Altars (7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destroying Ancestral Altars (7) (691 Views)

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / Destroying Ancestral Altars/agents (4) / Destroying Ancestral Altars/agents (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destroying Ancestral Altars (7) by Loveaflame(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
The kingdom of darkness right from the fall of Adam has devised different and advanced ways to put man in bondage via ancestral worship. Right from the resurrection of Christ and in the early church age, through deceptive means, idolatry was brought into the church at a particular time under the guise of religion.
The Bible warns,

“And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY GRAVEN IMAGE, or ANY LIKENESS OF ANY THING that IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;” Exodus 20:1-5

This is a direct command from God. No one should make any graven image of anyone in heaven, be it the second heaven-satan’s domain or third heaven-God’s domain.
The children of Israel were destroyed many times for their idol worship in the past. Moses had warned the people before but God had to come down and talk to them from the burning mountain. God had to tell Moses to warn the people not to come near the mountain or even try to gaze.
Read the full article below-SOURCE
http://apostlefrancisministries..com/2013/09/destroying-ancestral-altars.html

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagoge / Why / Black Sheeple. Black People You Need To Wake Up!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.