Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? (32797 Views)

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / L.messi,a.iniesta And C.ronaldo;the Top 3 Nominees For Europes Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Sanbuchi: 12:48am On Sep 22, 2013
if i may ask, which club do u want messi to go to....messi is d best player and Barcelona is d best club....now as it stand,the best player is playing for the best club of his time......on the other hand,ronaldo only moved to the bigger club which is frm Lisbon to man u to Madrid......now quote me right,he started frm a small club to d bigger ones and messi started wit a bigger and today he made it one of d best...also regarding their national side messi have achieved more winning the under20 and Olympics in which i beliv ronaldo have not.....speaking of a more complete player,ronaldo's agent only played a mind game with Madrid for his client to benefit from d contract.......when we talk of a complete player,a player dat kwns wen 2 dribble,pass and shoot, should be the winner and i believe messi have these abilities.......
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Sanbuchi: 12:50am On Sep 22, 2013
Kx: This argument and similar ones need not arise in the first place.

Let Messi leave the comfort of Barca as CR7 had done for the argument to arise ab initio.

If Messi cant test other waters, there is absolutely no need to bring up this comparism with CR7.

Messi is the best but until he leaves Barca,he is a one club-world -legend. Cant you get it?

Same goes for Pep. Now I cut him some slack because the figures are looking good with his Bayern performance.

Messi should lauch into the unknown deep and prove his skills in other league and at the world cup for this comparism to arise for crying out loud.Otherwise I c a super Javier Zanetti or Ryan Giggs, das all.
if i may ask, which club do u want messi to go to....messi is d best player and Barcelona is d best club....now as it stand,the best player is playing for the best club of his time......on the other hand,ronaldo only moved to the bigger club which is frm Lisbon to man u to Madrid......now quote me right,he started frm a small club to d bigger ones and messi started wit a bigger and today he made it one of d best...also regarding their national side messi have achieved more winning the under20 and Olympics in which i beliv ronaldo have not.....speaking of a more complete player,ronaldo's agent only played a mind game with Madrid for his client to benefit from d contract.......when we talk of a complete player,a player dat kwns wen 2 dribble,pass and shoot, should be the winner and i believe messi have these abilities.......
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by unmask: 1:15am On Sep 22, 2013
The same stupid reason every time..... Let Messi leave Barcelona, Ronaldo is more complete and all the other trash.... I even saw one argument that Messi scores free kicks because his technique is easier than that employed by Ronaldo......

Messi should leave Barcelona..... Haven't you guys seen the mighty Barcelona play without messi? Or is Ronaldo playing for warri wolves?

Why don't you argue that they both swap places and let's see if Ronaldo can score for a team that doesn't play on the counter.......

He is more complete but he isn't the best.....keep looking for ways to compensate him

Ronaldo is the gyms gift to football, messi is natures gift to football
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by edi287: 2:19am On Sep 22, 2013
write2obi:
Its either you are stupiidd or you clearly know nothing about football, someone that is on 204 goals in 204 games can't strike?? Are you really ok?, shut up and read, since you know nothing.
I think you're the idiat here. cristaino is a "false winger", not an out and out striker. Lampard scores lots of goals, but does that mean he's a good striker??...stupid fucker, go watch telemundo with the bitches you know nothing.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by beesammy(m): 4:03am On Sep 22, 2013
Why trying to mislead/furnish people with inaccurate information cr7 didnt win 2supa copas with real madrid, he won just one in August 2012 (Thanks to Baldes). Secondly, Ronaldo de lima did not win 3world cups, he won two (1994 & 2002), lost 1998 final and qtrfinal in 2006. Lastly, any stable mind would not think talkless of writing cr7 is more complete or better than Messi, all we care about is EFFICACY.

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Wapwizard: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
To me christiano ronaldo is the best player. In the world. What about you?
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Sirdy48(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
i wonder why some people kept on saying : "messi should come to epl to prove himself" blah blah as if the epl is some kind of extraordinary league. why on earth is messi scoring more goals than the guy (cr7) who came from an "extraordinary" league? i suppose he (cr7) should be the one scoring more goals cos he came from epl? and cos he's experienced a harder challenge in the epl compare to laliga? tbh you folks are fvckn hypocrites! and no matter where messi goes, he will surely blossom..
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by tunapius(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
leonshom: CR-7 is d best player in d world, no doubt !
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=krafty iyk]@ BARCANISTA, u c d way u,ve exhibited ur ignorance to public view? by arguing b/w barca n madrid who is superior in terms of trophies? peeps like u started watching soccer some few yrs ago, n has ever since refused to learn from history...u come here to insult free minded Nigerians in d name of being a Barca fan?it was a shame u of all ur father,s sperm cells, had to fertilize an ovum.[/quote. Na ur generation from you grandfather to the least in your lineage(dead and alive) u de curse.

Secondly madrid has won more laliga and ucl trophies than barca but barca has won more european trophies than madrid, more spanish cups and more european/spanish supercups. In terms of overall trophies won in all competition, madrid are second to bbarca

Visca el barca
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by fabregas04(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
paranorman: Yeah.. I think he is the likes of the brazilian ronaldo... C-ronaldo is very complete... Again, y'all should permit me to rate messi and ronaldo on scale of ten:

Ronaldo-
power:9
stamina: 8
speed:9.5
dribble speed: 9.5
dribble accuracy: 9
shot power: 9.5
shot accuracy: 9
Head: 9

Messi
power:8
stamina: 9
speed:8.5
dribble speed: 9.5
dribble accuracy: 9.5
shot power: 7
shot accuracy: 7.5
head: 7

my basis for this rating is that most of messi goals are from the box 18 or its edge. Messi doenst have shot power and the fact that he rarely looses any chance doesnt mean he has very high accuracy (though the dude's very accurate), most avrage strikers have very low probability of loosin goals from the 18 box. Ronaldo is better with noddin that messi; this fact is undisputed.. Again dribblin is different from skills. Ronaldo is skillful.. Messi appears to better dribbler, a very little over ronaldo. Y'all shouldnt confuse stamina with strength... Stamina desnt allow you to fall at every tackle easily compared strenghth that allows you justle for the ball with a defender... Y messi apears to b a better player is due to the calibre of players in his team at barca.. He is got iniesta, xavi, dani (probably y he isnt scorin big at the national level)... Thats y some people will say barca is makin messi and that he should prove himself by playin for another team..( says who? He's got nothing to prove to y'all! Why would he wanna leave chocolate city for garri island??!).. Ronaldo has proved it that he can play for any team... With the quality of players at madrid, he still manages to outshine em.. D guy dey try.. I aint no messi hater neither do i hate ronaldo.. #just my view
u re very wrong 4 giving xavi, iniesta etal as d reason 4 messi's success, probably u re ignorant of d fact dat xavi and iniesta's assist add 2geda in d last 2 seasons is not up to Ozil's assist(which ronaldo happns 2b d chief beneficiary). Besides, re u saying madrid team is not as gud as barca, bro, reason well nw.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
An inane argument.

Ronaldo beats Messi in most indiidual categories but Messi is simply the better player because his decision making, teamwork, football intelligence and ability to do what he does in tight spaces makes him far and above Ronaldos superior. Messi's decision making should be close to 100 whilst Ronaldos should be more like 50. There is no pass, shot or one-two Messi will play on the pitch that you will watch and say "he should have done it this way".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend / Football Club With Most Supporters On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.