Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (108444 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / UPDATED LIST Of Tecno Phones That Will Have BBM [screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2013

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Zumarocket(f): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
so symbian and windows don carry last for dis one.??

no shakin, our turn dey come.

.#teamEndTimeThings
final R.I.P for blackberry

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Enjoying my Nokia Lumia 920 to hell with techno #china reloaded#
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Q1 my liked phone... ama gat u back anyways wink
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Sageez(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
how e take concern me Am surfin d net wif ma Nukia 3310 black n white screen. 3310 for life, 3310 for me

3310= STT(starting time tins)
and
techno, bb, samsung, apple etc= ETT( ona de wait for the meaning)
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by olahero(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
With BBM going cross platform this weekend to Android and iPhone - BlackBerry
hit the streets of London last night to promote the news. Unless you have had
your head in the sand you'll be well aware that the new iPhones went on sale
this morning and many folk spent the night out camping at their local Apple
store.
With BBM going live for the iPhone on Sunday at 12.01 GMT BlackBerry
projected some rather funky images onto both of Apples Regents Street store
and Covent Garden. If the hundreds of people queuing up to buy the new
iPhones weren't aware of BBM coming to their phones they sure as heck should
be now.
Over in Buckingham Palace Road the same happened but this time with the
Android logo. Android users will be able to download BBM from 12.00 GMT
tomorrow (Saturday). I suspect that us BlackBerry users are going to be
swamped with new friend requests over the weekend via BBM. I blooming well
hope so anyway.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by point5: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Correct..bw A2 n A+ wch 1 is beta of
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by seniourman(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
HEY
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by scientology(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
toluxa1: God punish the thief that stole by F7 Phantom 2 weeks after I bought it angry angry angry
u know the hotel u slept najust go there and ask for stella and blessing...they took it when u slept off after been exhausted....

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Policewoman(f): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wow. So i can now ping my fwends with my new Q1?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by olahero(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Buoyantic: Enjoying my Nokia Lumia 920 to hell with techno #china reloaded#
TECNO better Nokia this day, you can't enjoy half of enjoyment in TECNO in your scrap Nokia, go diq and bury it. #teamAndroid #teamTecno
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by momove4real25(f): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Shey my techno N3 no go fit ni
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by olahero(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
lutheran:
I want to ask the same question !!!!!!
is working on it smoothly, I already have the app on my Tab/Pad, just waiting for the updates from blackberry loku bayi :p
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by herveze: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pls what about techno D3 and how can i root techo D3

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by mprxt2(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
What about techno P3 or N3?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
olahero: TECNO better Nokia this day, you can't enjoy half of enjoyment in TECNO in your scrap Nokia, go diq and bury it. #teamAndroid #teamTecno
keep on deceiving your self...in your widest dream can techno beat windows 8 phone.... Android my ass.what is the use of BBM when kids now use blackberry.mtchewww rubish
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by olahero(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
point5: Correct..bw A2 n A+ wch 1 is beta of
A2 is better A+, because of It's larger screen and It's OS version.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Whoever created this post is high on sugar! Wats d meanin of dis, later un go say samsung fanboys de look una down, why won't they? how can u even tink of creatin somtin like this. Must u create a thread and list d tecno fones dat will supported?? how many of such samsung and htc user hav u seen listing d samsung or htc fones dat will b supported?? for God sake, it makes absolutely no sense.
and d mod too carry am go frontpage... smh
Note: Am using TECNO N7!

3 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Serious competition among phone producers
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by destu2: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
BBM o or BBC, all I knw is Techno 'll always be Techno.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Whoever created this post is high on sugar! Wats d meanin of dis, later una go say samsung fanboys de look una down, why won't they? how can u even tink of creatin somtin like this. Must u create a thread and list d tecno fones dat will supported?? how many of such samsung and htc users hav u seen listing d samsung or htc fones dat will b supported?? for God sake, it makes absolutely no sense.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by fittty(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Is it going to be available on windows phone?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
WAOW! Diz iz great newz! D switest aspect of it iz dat i'v planned buyin L3 tomorw wen i reciv ma salary afta work.

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by olahero(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Buoyantic: keep on deceiving your self...in your widest dream can techno beat windows 8 phone.... Android my ass.what is the use of BBM when kids now use blackberry.mtchewww rubish
abeg go swap for Android phone, Nokia is just a decisive device, Nothing in it, Android & iOS rock the #WORLD! Windows empty mobile OS, but E good for Computer shaa lolz

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by physise(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
tecno fp again?

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
fittty: Is it going to be available on windows phone?
don't ever pray for such

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by kekakuz(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
cuteprinz: I wish Tecno D5 had 3G..and now Q1 is becoming scarce *sad face*
i wana sell mine.its a month old very fresh with complete assesories
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Kizyte(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Already flexing it on my Tecno M3
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by dsypha(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
physise: tecno fp again?

have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by olahero(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
dsypha: Whoever created this post is high on sugar! Wats d meanin of dis, later una go say samsung fanboys de look una down, why won't they? how can u even tink of creatin somtin like this. Must u create a thread and list d tecno fones dat will supported?? how many of such samsung and htc users hav u seen listing d samsung or htc fones dat will b supported?? for God sake, it makes absolutely no sense.
Liar chai, abeg waiting be this beefing self? say una dey sale Samsung ni abi waiting nah? TECNO worth it, without God who is the Creator of TECNO I don't fink I will know anyfin about Android, I Love TECNO. I Rep Tecno Phantom Pad! *wink* + *tongue*

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by olahero(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Buoyantic: don't ever pray for such
It can never be on windows.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by princeuk21(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
toluxa1: God punish the thief that stole by F7 Phantom 2 weeks after I bought it angry angry angry
lol!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) / How To Hide Number While Sending Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.