Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

How To Hide Number While Sending Sms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hide Number While Sending Sms (108698 Views)

How To Hide Your Number While Sending Message / Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 / Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Lordmacx(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Bx8Lm7wPeJM/Tj9swZ_C4aI/AAAAAAAAAwc/GcyXmWoMDwE/s1600/comment_sms.png[/img]

SEND MSG WITH HIDDEN NUMBER

>> Have you ever thought of Messaging someone via SMS without your Phone Number Appearing?

Yes, Am sure one way or the other you would have thought of doing this..

This is a Short Tutorial on How to do that. Instead of Using Bulk SMS,

You can use this Method to Send Anonymous SMS to anybody.

Just Follow the Steps below:-

HOW TO SEND ANONYMOUS TO ANYBODY ON YOUR PHONE

1. Supposing you want Send an SMS to 07088927159,
Go to Message > Settings > Text message > Sms Sending Profile > Set the Option "Send Sms As" to "Email"

2. You'll be asked for Sms Server, Just put the Phone number you're hiding your Identity from into the Space eg. "07088927159", Just Save and Activate it.

3. Now, Go to Create New Sms, Then click Send, You will be asked for your email address, Put this without quotes "PQR @ ABC" where 'PQR' & 'ABC' is anything you want to be seen by ur Reciever. (You can write anything Inside, You might decide to use your Real Email Address).

4. Now Send the Message, You're done. Your recipient will recieve message from "PQR @ ABC" without your number.

No Traces left.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Dreal1247: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Thank you for this in4maton

1 Like

Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Lordmacx(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dreal1247: Thank you for this in4maton
You're welcome!
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by lecturerdabo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
coming
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by cityhood: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2013
it ok
Wel done
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by lacasa: 1:00am On Jun 07, 2013
But not all phone's txt msg settings r configured this way

1 Like

Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by honsule(m): 2:23am On Jun 07, 2013
wonderful information.i will try it out and keep u posted
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by brixton: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2013
Thanku
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by iamdsam: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2013
Good one
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Temismith(f): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say e go work undecided
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Lordmacx(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2013
lacasa: But not all phone's txt msg settings r configured this way

Actually you're right, cos models like Motorolla might definitely differ, but dat shouldn't halt u 4rm testing. Or alternatively; u can perform that tru dis sites online:
SMS MOBILE or BULK SMS
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by honsule(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2013
lacasa: But not all phone's txt msg settings r configured this way

I just discovered that my Samsung Galaxy s3 doesnt have the feature. Maybe this stuff is not real after all.
am still observing b4 drawing a conclusion sha shocked shocked
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2013
Why do i want to hide my number anyway? It doesn't make any sense. Except your trying to blackmail someone with it.

1 Like

Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by member5: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2013
[size=18pt]ANOTHER AVENUE FOR SCAMMERS![/size]
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Lordmacx(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2013
Wizee: Why do i want to hide my number anyway? It doesn't make any sense. Except your trying to blackmail someone with it.
Young dude!
This tutor is prompt to educate those that might need it. You should've appreciate not to boast of it non-uses. Perhaps, no knowledge is a waste.

3 Likes

Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Lordmacx(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2013
بوكو حرام: [size=18pt]ANOTHER AVENUE FOR SCAMMERS![/size]

Hmmm...
Nairaland still needs time to fight its scammers. Does what this guy say here make any sense 2 my post? NO
I ponder what sort of name he's even using. How i wish admins even get rid of him.
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2013
Lordmacx:
Young dude!
This tutor is prompt to educate those that might need it. You should've appreciate not to boast of it non-uses. Perhaps, no knowledge is a waste.
Ok. but as for me, anybody who tries to hide number '4SMS', maybe for fun or anyother reason is CHILDISH!!
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Lordmacx(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2013
Wizee: Ok. but as for me, anybody who tries to hide number '4SMS', maybe for fun or anyother reason is CHILDISH!!

Whatever comes to ur mind guy. For me i fink is useful. I can fun, impress & hide my identity when sending sms.
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by intech123: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Hi Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it. It is very useful to me.

http://bulksmshyderabad.co.in/
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Mrjamestech(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
hmmm
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by keandre: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Not on android naw,java? ya
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by niftyoptionstip: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Well , i think it is not legal to hide our number
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by niftyoptionstip: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Actually you're right, cos models like blackberry might definitely differ, but dat shouldn't halt u 4rm testing. Or alternatively; u can use any
bulk sms service provider like http://kapsystem.com/
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by hakeemor: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
it didnt work...its still showing number angry angry
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by HemsMedia: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it. It is very useful to me. You can also use Bulk SMS Services like HemsMedia providing Bulk SMS Services Head to this - http://hemsmedia.com/
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Aabhapure: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
You can send sms by using Top 5 Bulk SMS Service Provider in India to hide your number in this softwares the option is available in the form of signature.
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by DanielStarLie: 3:07am On May 01, 2017
Idiot, we dey naija and you dey talk of India.
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by Felimore: 9:20am On May 16, 2017
I tried it but it still displayed my number together with the email address. Did any other person notice that?
Re: How To Hide Number While Sending Sms by loki8: 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
Thanks for Sharing such a informative post. Definitely a master piece for novices in the industry but not for bulk SMS providers as they already know to play with lot of tech stuff.

Awaiting for more master strokes...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) / Android Phones Low Internal Memory Problem Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.