Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) (14143 Views)

Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Biodup: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
dheaven: Jonathan is trying but he should give us 24 hours light to enable us vote him come 2015
we don they get 24hrs for my area in lag, very soon it will get 2u
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by otokx(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
o
dheaven: Jonathan is trying but he should give us 24 hours light to enable us vote him come 2015

you have said it all
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Worldlife: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ops U are a big lier, the above farm belong to kogi state and the place is nt even koto, its obvious u tk the pix b/w may n june rice has already been harvest.
ochejoseph: On a visit to the Transformation Farm along the Koto -Abuja Road ,I was overwhelmed by the impact of President Goodluck Jonathan's Transformation Agenda on Rice production , all I saw was SEA of Rice fields waiting to be harvested. I have known this area for 7 years it was previously a wasteland of shrubs dirts and stinking flood waters. I leave you with the pictures.
Enjoy your weekend
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cool
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Promhize:
Nigerians, eediot!

Your fada
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by jamace(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
drake2:

hahahahaha; u really got me lol. but pls note dat Rice does not grow in clean supper markets or shoprites. it requires soil, moisture and nutrients any where in d world.
grin grin Great uppercut for that guy. I bet most posters here do not know rice in an unprocessed form. They only know supermarket rice. LWKMD grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by agabaI23(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
gen2briz:

He's really WALKING
O yes he is grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by shineeye: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
GEJ 2019....
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochejoseph: On a visit to the Transformation Farm along the Koto -Abuja Road ,I was overwhelmed by the impact of President Goodluck Jonathan's Transformation Agenda on Rice production , all I saw was SEA of Rice fields waiting to be harvested. I have known this area for 7 years it was previously a wasteland of shrubs dirts and stinking flood waters. I leave you with the pictures.
Enjoy your weekend

Wetin this one dey yarn, go to yobe state, go to adamawa huge rice farms existing befor jonathan even dreamt of power ur talkin upax!!! They re stealing billions ur talking about rice, thes nigerians sef, ordinary grains of wat we re entitled to is tickling you like dis. Na rice we dey talk, has dis even made d price of rice reduce? Yarnin dust dere, mchew.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
I know we would have 24 hours electricity soon by the time all the power plants are fully in operation.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by dokunbam(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
is this a form of campaign or what

2015 campaign tins
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by amarilo: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
pDude: What is so special with this farm? In Adamawa I saw bigger and better farms undecided
that's part of the transformation agenda
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
chris baba:

Wetin this one dey yarn, go to yobe state, go to adamawa huge rice farms existing befor jonathan even dreamt of power ur talkin upax!!! They re stealing billions ur talking about rice, thes nigerians sef, ordinary grains of wat we re entitled to is tickling you like dis. Na rice we dey talk, has dis even made d price of rice reduce? Yarnin dust dere, mchew.
Yes o, huge rice farms were all over Nigeria before GEJ came to power yet Nigeria was spending over $2billion in rice importation? Yet Nigeria was the largest importer of rice worldwide? Yeye dey smell.

Meanwhile, no one is saying cultivation of rice in Nigeria began in the last 2 years. We'r talking of the scaling up of rice cultivation and milling so much so that we expect to move from the largest importer of rice to a rice self-sufficient country in 2016.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochejoseph:

That is the Point ,the transformation is not localised to an area ! from Kebbi to Kogi from Taraba to Kwara from Aba to Adamawa from Sokoto to Ogun , The present administration is equipping farmers with improved varieties, e - powered efficient fertiliser distribution system , subsidies to young farmers, air spray of pesticides and other compound to prevent quoela birds from eating up harvest just to name a few
Today Cocoa is our second highest export earner commodity after oil , Rice imports down By 50 % fish farming is at its highest level in decades!
We are not yet there but we are making Good Progress

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Where did you get those stats from.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Itydee(m): 5:12am On Sep 21, 2013
Enjoy your weekend
if this is replicated in all the states we will go far
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by kedukc(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Hilarious comments
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Kurupt01: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2013
gen2briz:

He's really WALKING
hehehe grin
gen2briz:

He's really WALKING
hehehe
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Kurupt01: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Ok. If his transformation will sees the decay in our educational system then i guess we will be seeing "oceans" of infastructures, no more ASUU strike and better educational system. E.t.c

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by stebell(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
REALITY101: Who's gonna eat those dirty rice?
Your kids and kin. Wat hv yu produced as a person since yu were given birth to. Unam.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by hunter21(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
The same people that eat rice from east asian swamps.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by stagger: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
I cannot understand why some people will sit down and be criticising a president who is trying to fix all the mess left us by Buhari, IBB, Abacha, OBJ and Abdulsalam Abubakar and all their cohorts.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by roxell120(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
moderator ban dis guy for life.he doesnt deserve nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by roxell120(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
stagger: I cannot understand why some people will sit down and be criticising a president who is trying to fix all the mess left us by Buhari, IBB, Abacha, OBJ and Abdulsalam Abubakar and all their cohorts.

also add in the midst of war by boko haram perpetrated by northern political loosers.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by siino(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
U said sea of rice, whc part of koto road, abi d area no get name cos na ma road be dat n I no de see sea apart from dat 200 by 200 plot of land
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by WarriPikin1: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
ochejoseph: Clearer versions

If only we can take agriculture seriously,
Nigeria will become a rich and prosperous land again.

So wonderful to see that we are making efforts to feed ourselves again.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by iamdsam: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Does that make him a good president He's still a weakling he couldn't help in security issues affecting the nation. He steals billions and gives us rice. I won't still vote from him. I'm from the South-South and Delta State to be presise. I won't vote for Jonathan. He can only win through sighing
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nichobabe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Yes o, huge rice farms were all over Nigeria before GEJ came to power yet Nigeria was spending over $2billion in rice importation? Yet Nigeria was the largest importer of rice worldwide? Yeye dey smell.

Meanwhile, no one is saying cultivation of rice in Nigeria began in the last 2 years. We'r talking of the scaling up of rice cultivation and milling so much so that we expect to move from the largest importer of rice to a rice self-sufficient country in 2016.

Story Story... Let the price of rice come down first before we will believe this una story. 2016? dats how you people keep giving us dates as if the date will never come. when is the date for 10,000MW now?

There was a country...
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by dammyeve: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
why would Nigerians always be their own enemies? You always want to rely on ther country
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by dammyeve: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
why would Nigerians always be their own enemies? You always want to rely on other country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State / Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.