Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) (31231 Views)

The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Enugu's New State Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2015
. Protest going on presently on Alausa road onward the secretariat ( IKEDC office)

People were seen chanting songs like
we no go Green oo, we no go Green, cracy bill we no go Green and displaying placards too.

Reporting for Nairaland:

Drabeey

.... pictures after the cut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by Trailblazer1(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2015
Great

- protesting poor quality of power supply in Ikeja and its environs
- protesting increased tariff of electricity in Ikeja and its environs
- protesting the poor quality of leadership exhibited by governor Ambode
- protesting the traffic situation along Oshodi/Apapa expressway
- protesting the plans by PDP to retake Bayelsa State in December 2015
- protesting the non-trials of corrupt public servants and officials under Goodluck E. Jonathan, PhD
- protesting the planned distribution of rams and sallah gifts by Fayose in Ekiti State

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2015
What is their grievance?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2015
"agbaje begged them to vote for him, they refused, they voted for tinubu and his houseboy. Tinubu lost his powers at federal level, he wants to milk lagos as he's milking osun state, I only want to wish the workers happy suffering in advance. Tinubu must be paid, and thousands will be sacrificed to please one greedy old idiat called tinubu". Quote me anywhere.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by MRSANITY(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2015
whats the protest all about?

I just hope this Ambode of a man can fill up the big shoes left behind by Fashola.
Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2015
protest everywhere and everyday yet people are celebrating body odor after 100 days of swearing in the dullard of daura cry cry

15 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Its all about CRAZY BILLS" from phcn

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"agbaje begged them to vote for him, they refused, they voted for tinubu and his houseboy. Tinubu lost his powers at federal level, he wants to milk lagos as he's milking osun state, I only want to wish the workers happy suffering in advance. Tinubu must be paid, and thousands will be sacrificed to please one greedy old idiat called tinubu". Quote me anywhere.

What are you even saying sef?

66 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by funkybully(f): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2015
Thought amala press have been churning out propaganda of increased power supply, why are they protesting?

10 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by simpleseyi: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

They are protesting against crazy bill by Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company and you are saying that it is because they did not vote Jimi Agbaje and that it is Tinubu that is making them suffer. You need your brain examined and your blood pressure monitored.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2015
simpleseyi:

They are protesting against crazy bill by Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company and you are saying that it is because they did not vote Jimi Agbaje and that it is Tinubu that is making them suffer. You need your brain examined and your blood pressure monitored.

I support u ooo

15 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by ValerianSteel(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Last I checked,Ikeja has constant electricity undecided

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by yorubatic: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people

16 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

2 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by PentiumPro(f): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
simpleseyi:

grin grin
You are responding to that thing? You get time oooo

32 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by PentiumPro(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

One bit of sense, you don't have, it's even more pathetic for the morrons that LIKED you ediotic comment. undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by westerm(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A MAD MAN ANALYSIS!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by poiZon: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
PentiumPro:

One bit of sense, you don't have, it's even more pathetic for the morrons that LIKED you ediotic comment. undecided

tryng so hardddddddddd to be noticed.
babe e no fit u one bit,, we dey catch fun here, stop taking thngs too serious.

next news bt light is steady na, y protest again?
what do these peeps really want?

5 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by okooloyun1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok...
Check here : www.dnbstories.com
Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by MZdamola(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yawns
Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin

OP you wan to GREEN? cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by Francon(f): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello dear

Please I got nominated to be part of a Just Greason clothing website.

Please follow this link to vote.

https:///196PqN

Like the page, like and share my picture to enable me qualify for the next batch.

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by wellmax(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Protest well oo
Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by free2ryhme: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin
Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by missKiffy(f): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
simpleseyi:

To think that some people even liked the comment is beyond me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by kennyman2000(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good..
Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by wellmax(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Drabeey:
. Protest going on presently on Alausa road onward the secretariat ( IKEDC office)

we no go Green oo, we no go Green, cracy bill we no go Green and displaying placards too.
Reporting for Nairaland:
Drabeey

We no go GREEN

Drabeey:

wetin you dey cut?

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by siegfried99(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
It's everywhere

The tariffs are very high sad
Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by free2ryhme: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Drabeey:

Reporting for Nairaland:

Drabeey

atleast respect the pidgin English

we no go gree not we no go green

8 Likes

Re: Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice.. Phcn r thieves #we no go green

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting / It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.