Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Glo Is The Best Network? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Is The Best Network? (1088 Views)

Glo Is Short-Changing Their Prepaid Internet Subscribers / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Is The Best Network? by tokunbobo(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2008
I'm conducting a kind of survey and thus, want to know which GSM network is the best in Nigeria. Please this survey only include Glo, MTN and Celtel.

In my own opinion, I think Glo is the best in terms on innovation. What do you think about this?
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2008
@ Tokunbo
let us forget about survey, any one that gives me fre browsing access is the best.
But so far, i still consider celtel as the best network provider basically for their customer care services.(but them don dey Bleep up now)
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by grock1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
If we r talking about the best network, we shuldnt be considering quantity. . .we shuld be talking about quality. . .all of them have been having a lot of problem lately, but i still think glo is the best. . .but they r really fucking up lately. . . .
@poster. . which kinda survey u dey do ? i hope u didnt frame this up, just to open a new thread here . . .
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by Middylek(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
Survey? Wil i get paid 4 decidin which is which,, but of a truth,glo is da bomb.
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by just2nice(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
Is glo network d best?In my opinion,they are good but not the best.Their network signal is quite ok,but their Gprs fluctuates and it is not activated in all sims unlike Mtn which caters for these little things.Also,in using Mtn,their network signals is very strong especially here in Delta state and their gprs is very steady and always available.Occasionally,I also benefit from some little network slip-ups(like when I hv less than O.60,I make free calls after 4 days if I dont dial any number during this 4-day period and also this free browsing stuff).Also,their homepage and some downloads there is free unlike glo which are stingy and tight-fisted.So,I will rate Mtn higher.
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by just2nice(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
Is glo network d best?In my opinion,they are good but not the best.Their network signal is quite ok,but their Gprs fluctuates and it is not activated in all sims unlike Mtn which caters for these little things.Also,in using Mtn,their network signals is very strong especially here in Delta state and their gprs is very steady and always available.Occasionally,I also benefit from some little network slip-ups(like when I hv less than O.60,I make free calls after 4 days if I dont dial any number during this 4-day period and also this free browsing stuff).Also,their homepage and some downloads there is free unlike glo which are stingy and tight-fisted.So,I will rate Mtn higher.
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by Donseaun(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2008
I rate mtn highest.
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by tokunbobo(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2008
Thanks for all the responses. However, I want you guys to specify the reason for chosing a particular network.

Apart from innovation, Glo can be said to be the best network in terms of their customer service, quality and the way they strategically position themselves. Do you agree?
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by brinebaba(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2008
Nope
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by malikalhaj: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2008
well we are all entitled 2 our opinion, but i beleive celtel is the best, most of the time u find out other networks keep having bad services only celtel is exempted, agreed they do have off day but it's better than the rest, pls i'm not talkin about the browsin aspect i'm just talkin about calling, hopefully things will get better when we start using 3g service.
I think glo is the worst of the three. This is my opinion it doesn't mean it's true ooo
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by Donseaun(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2008
Hehehehe, dnt even knw wat to post for nw, omo mk i x wtout postn anytn jwo!
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by malikalhaj: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ donseun
must u act lyk that
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by tobidaflava(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
Still celtel
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by Fadajasi(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2008
Glo is the best atm hehe
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by samuelk(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2008
In terms of customer service,its celtel,in terms of coverage,its glo,mtn is inbetween
Re: Glo Is The Best Network? by bush4ker(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
glo bis no dey work on droid ..until then 4k off

(1) (Reply)

Dictionary For Nokia N72 / Blackberry 9550 Storm 2 For Sale / Send Sms From Your Phone Using Goldsms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.