Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. (15601 Views)

Bimbo Akintola & Francis Duru At IDP Camp Maiduguri (photos) / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / PHOTOS: Francis Duru, Ebubenwagbo, Oge Okoye Attend Chigozie Atuanya’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by ishaahamed(f): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2008
Francis Duru live in Gambia,tel me people is this Gambia actress hot. cool cool cool cool

Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2008
Uhmmmm! Well there is something about her  undecided

Nor be say the boy fine sef!
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by Emad(f): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2008
besides Francis ANY body would look good
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
Emad:

besides Francis ANY body would look good

This was meannnnnn! Damn! grin grin grin

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by jaquan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
@emad
are u in a bad mood! u dey yab o, lol
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by jaquan(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ topic
the girl is as ordinary as ABC, nothing special. u must be trying to promote ur relative.
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by Abbygyal(f): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
jaquan:

@ topic
the girl is as ordinary as ABC, nothing special. u must be trying to promote your relative.
lmao
@poster
d girl is just dere undecided. but beta dan being ugly. cool
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2008
She's pretty and has nice clavicles cheesy
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by Afribiz(f): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
She looks beautiful and sexy
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by Raymond88(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2008
Lol his facial expression says it all! grin
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by spoilt(f): 3:16am On Jun 24, 2008
stillwater:

Its all about the bones!!
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by TOH(f): 3:20am On Jun 24, 2008
Francis Duru ruins every bloody pic. ugh

Anyway she's pretty
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by Ijiji1(m): 3:24am On Jun 24, 2008
stillwater:

Watin concern me with clavicles the girl no get big breast like my Nigerian sisters. So I can only give her a 5 for effort
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by mukina2: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2008
Isha? shocked shocked shocked

Nyow pic grin grin
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by ishaahamed(f): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2008
@muk na waite you say grin grin grin grin
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by mukina2: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
where and when una take dis?? grin

Alliance?
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by francessby(f): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2008
the girl looks natural and cute
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by rushduru(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2009
I like Franc. He is my bros as I am Duru Russell. The babe is fine too but 9ija babes fine pass am.
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by HipsyDipsy(f): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
did dey force francis 2 snap d picture? u go fear frown grin grin grin
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by mamagee3(f): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
I think her skin is wonderful! cheesy cheesy
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by africhika(f): 1:13am On Jan 10, 2010
she's cute.
the beauty will come out more when she gets older
Re: Francis Duru Pic With A Actress In Gambia Is She Beatiful. by oneluvb55(f): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
i no undastand francis face oh.
its looking scary

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party / BBN Saga In Dance Contest With Sir Shina Peters. / Lil Wayne Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.