Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

BBM On Android And Related Issues - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (200309 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / BBM on iPhone and related issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by knick(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
BBM for Android launch not on schedule; BlackBerry keeps users waiting
IBNLive.com | 21-Sep-2013 17:53 PM
Update: The official BBM Twitter ID tries to liven up Android users eagerly waiting for their app. "Hey, at
least waiting at home is better than waiting in line. wink #Android #BBM4ALL," @BBM tweeted. Meanwhile,
the iPhone version of the BBM app is available for users in New Zealand.
New Delhi: It has been more than an hour since the scheduled time announced by BlackBerry for its much-
awaited arrival on Android phones, but the original BBM is nowhere to be seen yet on the Google Play
Store already flooded with fake BBM apps.
The only acknowledgement on the part of BlackBerry regarding the delay is a tweet from the official
BlackBerry Messenger account (@BBM) that says, "Love the enthusiasm. Still on the way - hold tight!
#BBM4ALL"
BBM for Android was scheduled to arrive on the Google Play Store at 4:30 PM IST (7 AM EDT) today, to
be followed by BBM for iPhones running iOS 6 and iOS 7 at 12:01 AM local time on September 22.
The BBM launch is one of the most eagerly awaited app launches ever.
BBM for Android will be available as a free download for Android smartphones running Ice Cream Sandwich
and Jelly Bean (Android 4.x).

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/bbm-for-android-launch-not-on-schedule-blackberry-keeps-users-waiting/423682-11.html
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by 1blacboi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
I'm still trying to figure out how BBM will make enough profit out of this new romance with Andriod and IOS.
...The Rise and Fall of BB

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
timilehin007: . Lol..do u have to push a lot too far to imitate our muncher...? Ur own way of grabbing foto my brother is too stresful..
U know nothing bro.........
With Super screen-shot, I can simply shake my Android device 2 grab recent screen display......
ANDROID IS A GALAXY OF UNLIMITED ABILITIES coolcoolcool
U are sooo 2008...... Lagging behind Technology!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by gideon243(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hmmm.... Waiting for Bmm as if its d 2nd coming of Jesus
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by sarutobie(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
~Borat~:
Nigerians are Hypocrites
So all along you've been dissing BBM and reffering to it as just another chat like whatsapp, you've been secretly longing for it. You diss blackberry but you set up vigil for countdown to BBM.
You diss blackberry but you are constantly looking for ways to use their BIS on your android or IOS devices
SMH
Na now you sabi nigerians? Many of them are Bare faced hypocrites lol
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by valolisa(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
High anticipation
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by sarutobie(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
~Borat~:
Nigerians are Hypocrites
So all along you've been dissing BBM and reffering to it as just another chat like whatsapp, you've been secretly longing for it. You diss blackberry but you set up vigil for countdown to BBM.
You diss blackberry but you are constantly looking for ways to use their BIS on your android or IOS devices
SMH
Na now you sabi nigerians? Many of them are Bold-face hypocrites lol
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by djkaneo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Already pinging with my samsung galaxy note 2......since 4 am.

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Uclloyd28: @God Villa......am using droidvpn, buh am given 100mb daily...is there a way around it, I want ur unlimited bro.#teamtecno
Download TroidVPN or DroidVPN v1.4...... #TeamSonyXperia cool
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Donsammi(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
as to get the feel..my laptop dy here with bluestacks waitinq to download bbm
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Imanuelle: Evidence
bros I just sent you a request ooh... mine is now working ooohsmiley
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by BasseyJ(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Godvilla: U know nothing bro.........
With Super screen-shot, I can simply shake my Android device 2 grab recent screen-shots......
ANDROID IS A GALAXY OF UNLIMITED ABILITIES coolcoolcool
U are sooo 2008...... Lagging behind Technology!!!
Loooool, don't waste your time arguing with him jor, comparing pixmix to the numerous photo editing apps android offers, metcheew
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by wewe1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Officially Connected !
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by kingaloy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
hias ma pin....dont doubt guys,its for real 764B6565
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Tracygold(f): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
Is BBM available for windows phone and Nokia 3310, I want start pinging................oh! God hope dis is not the sign of end........................na u sabi ooooo shocked shocked shocked[size=8pt][/size] shocked
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Uclloyd28(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
@godvilla ....please gimme a link where I can download the best of the two.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Cestmoi1(f): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yes o,you are not the only one.Checked google play store very early this morning.Was disappointed it wasnt there yet.Is it there now? Make i go check again.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by marcjoe1: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
COURTESY OF TECNO PHANTOM A+ WHATSAPP GROUP CHAT ALL OF U SHOULD DOWNLOAD HERE...

DOWNLOAD BBM HERE

I swear we too get mouth...ADD ME UP THATS MY PIN...

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by hustla(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
How did people get it to work??
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
Idon download install na jst blue color de show nofin else chai am left behind o!!! wetin playstore de wait for na? if na crapware nw una go upload shap shap
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by OmichaelO: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Got it

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by habbyy03: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
oga o
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Urine: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Has anyone downloaded it from playstore?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
C'est moi:
Yes o,you are not the only one.Checked google play store very early this morning.Was disappointed it wasnt there yet.Is it there now? Make i go check again.
download it here https://
www.dropbox.com/s/h8sr82q76dyho8p/BBM-release.apk
see my pin ooo. 73f93843
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by fittty(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
What about Windows phone?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Chartey(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Teaser4: mumu, can you compare picmix with PicsArt, blackberry protect ko, blackberry suspect ni
Leave am. Even PhotoGrid sef tight pass PicMix. Sha so finally Tecno go dey ping wey Nokia no go fit?? Kai! Eda o ni aropin o. Life is truly dynamic.

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
myn still setting up bbm. still waitin sha.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by omicpet(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
murimoney: download it here https://
www.dropbox.com/s/h8sr82q76dyho8p/BBM-release.apk
see my pin ooo. 73f93843

lol all of una dy qoute my dropbox. una no fit even say thank u . na wa o. sha enjoy d bbm dere is joy in sharing grin
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jhulyan(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
timilehin007: . Don't mind them....what's the beauty of BB of not the BBM, they diss BB nd condemned we d users yes they couldn't sleep since Thursday. I am just waiting to see of they would enjoy other benefits we enjoy like using picmix, blackberry protect, muncher navita translator and d likes.....if e no be blackberry e no fit be like blackberry..period.
get updated bro..picmix is on Android

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Uclloyd28: @godvilla ....please gimme a link where I can download the best of the two.

TROIDVPN
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by flameforx(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Godvilla:

TROIDVPN
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]

How do i set this up n on which network, plz. Am tru with downloadin it.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dlex21(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
even oyinbo dey get African time...smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (93) (Reply)

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.