Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

BBM On Android And Related Issues - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (199947 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / BBM on iPhone and related issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by DeeOneBangin: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
stephano100:
andriod is open-source,customizable nd advanced,ios is restrictive,non-innovative,uncustomizable,less advanced
#teamandroid

Bull Crap, u know it, I know it, err one knows it. Including the Fandroid boiz grin
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by stephano100(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

ios is Bull Crap, u know it, I know it, err one knows it. Including the Fandroid boiz grin
yeah we knw ios bull crap,dont mind those isheeps nd igoats joor
#teamandroid
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by DeeOneBangin: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
stephano100:
yeah we knw ios bull crap,dont mind those isheeps nd igoats joor
#teamandroid

Dude u too funny I swear.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Mannylex(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
phlopholly: Is der anyone using airtel that has downloaded the bbm n its working? Mine says i shld enta server address. Abeg make una help
Am sure you downloaded BES 10 Client
, thatz not the app you need. By the way, if you are using Android the unofficial ain't working anymore, so you have to wait till blackberry rolls out the official app.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by nzubeokafor: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
please guys I want to swap Samsung galaxy note 2 to my clean HTC sensation 4g
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by stephano100(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Dude u too funny I swear.
tank God i quoted u,y u go edit d "ios" commot...lol
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by sage2(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
redcliff:

Ogapark one side first make we see road

I'm sorry about that. It never occurred to me that my hustle will constitute a stumbling block.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by pendusky(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
flecho:

Hw come u use 2gb watch d match, with exhausting

streaming aint consuming as u think, its even serves data more than watching youtube videos.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Boscojugunu(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
rainmaker12: nothing like congestion. Microsoft s making plans for bbm too. dats y rim put d release on hold.
what is dis 1 saying
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by nzubeokafor: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
I need note 2 please guys help me out
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
guyz I think dey wnt to do it coldely which I think is de best way to do... rememba dey sed dey didn't xpect such numba(just imagen sad) relax for de nxt surprise shocked shocked...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by nadine07: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Jeffy1206: guyz I think dey wnt to do it coldely which I think is de best way to do... rememba dey sed dey didn't xpect such numba(just imagen sad) relax for de nxt surprise shocked shocked...
. I had the opportunity to download bbm at new Zealand appstore but I waited
am so pissed....
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Lovexme(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
pendusky:

THAT HOW AIRTEL TAG IT! THATS THE PLAN NAME. PLS FORWARD UR QUESTION TO 1111 ON UR AIRTEL LINE

Why do I have to 'forward' my question to Airtel when you seem to have provided an answer already? I don't use Airtel by the way.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by BigBelleControl(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
What an irony. I dumped blackberry because I hated the intrusion from some of my contacts on Bbm, now I'm eagerrrrr to download it on Android again.

Lesson: You don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dguizman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Una go kill una self because of dis
bbm....bbm wey me no dey use again on my blackberry
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dapsondou(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
Can this bbm work on nokia lumia?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
There is and will never be no bbm for android. All those crap you see in play store are malware. Dont waste your time folks.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by sluvy4tune(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
confirmed...bbm is working perfectly on Samsung duos
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by homesteady(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Please has anybody with samsung galaxy grand downloaded the BBM?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by nani667: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Morayo747: There is and will never be no bbm for android. All those crap you see in play store are malware. Dont waste your time folks.
there is BBM for Android app... 1.1 million users enjoyed it yesterday....the app is just not on playstore yet sir....
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Damon03(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
So you guys still sidon for here.... Eeya, seems like you're sitting on a long thing.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
sluvy4tune: confirmed...bbm is working perfectly on Samsung duos
hmmm I hope u are not tryin to cause commotion ba?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by sluvy4tune(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
Jeffy1206: hmmm I hope u are not tryin to cause commotion ba?

na true bros even thou its yet to work for me....have got 2 peeps using Samsung duos still pinging.

VIEW TIME

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
nani.666:
there is BBM for Android app... 1.1 million users enjoyed it yesterday....the app is just not on playstore yet sir....
ok if its not on playstore where can I get it?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Boscojugunu(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Remember when everyone said "I want an
iPhone with BBM and a Nokia battery" and
now we've got an iPhone with BBM we're
nearly there.

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
And is it working for samsung S4? Got a blackberry but would be nice to only have to carry 1 phone.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by pendusky(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lovexme:

Why do I have to 'forward' my question to Airtel when you seem to have provided an answer already? I don't use Airtel by the way.
Seems u didnt understand me so i wanted you to get more from them!!
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by soulspride(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
I have a modded android version and seems to be working fine on my s3 n my padi's s4. Drop ur emails, I fit chill send am to a few.
Airtel bis by the way
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Segunagagu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
soulspride: I have a modded android version and seems to be working fine on my s3 n my padi's s4. Drop ur emails, I fit chill send am to a few.
Airtel bis by the way
Olajuyigbesegun@yahoo.com am waiting sir
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
soulspride: I have a modded android version and seems to be working fine on my s3 n my padi's s4. Drop ur emails, I fit chill send am to a few.
Airtel bis by the way
morayo78@live.co.uk. Thanks
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by lutheran(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
Just back from church to check if the official bbm is available...........I doubt if this is not a dream now, now I refuse to wake up....
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
Airtel bis by the way
mzjonesss@outlook.com. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (93) (Reply)

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! / Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.