Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,007 members, 7,859,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

BBM On Android And Related Issues - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (200789 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / BBM on iPhone and related issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2013
wolfenstein:
If they don't want it cross platform then dey would ve blocked everybody including those ppl using it on iPhone. They r only lazy nd can't handle an ordinary 1.1million hype
exactly de point here...dey cud ave blocked pipu usin it now.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by hamedade2000(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2013
C as all of una wan die ontop BBM! Later una go sey BB dey useless, Whatsapp z beta dan BBM! Now u folks fit go heaven come back if na wetin u go do to geh BBM be dah! #tongueout. Hypocrites!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by ben4sixco: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2013
dlex21: pinging lori tecno/android joooor oo
the interface is a lot beta than blackberry...it rocks mehn!!!
screenshots below
guy hw did u go abt it? mine stopt at d setup.....am usin a tecno q1

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by echibuzor: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2013
samieiyke:

Olodo. grin grin grin shocked shocked :-(
Thats his Surname

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by timpaker(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2013
ben4sixco: guy hw did u go abt it? mine stopt at d setup.....am usin a tecno q1

You guys should delete that leaked app and wait for the released version from google play store. na una be the reason why them never release the app since

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by iheanyi40(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2013
timpaker:

You guys should delete that leaked app and wait for the released version from google play store. na una be the reason why them never release the app since
lol
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by samieiyke(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2013
hamedade2000: C as all of una wan die ontop BBM! Later una go sey BB dey useless, Whatsapp z beta dan BBM! Now u folks fit go heaven come back if na wetin u go do to geh BBM be dah! #tongueout. Hypocrites!!!!

BB is still useless BRO, the only thing good about it is what they have just opened to all. wanting to av bbm doesn't change the fact that bb is crap.

5 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
samieiyke:

BB is still useless BRO, the only thing good about it is what they have just opened to all. wanting to av bbm doesn't change the fact that bb is crap.
my guy u don yan de tory finish...sumtin whr u no fit play game choi!!

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by InvincibleRomeo: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
BBM in android os looks so good than in the bb phones. I loved its appearance in N7. If really android os will use BBM, i am afraid only a few will go or stick to BB phones and that it will also rise the demands of tecno phones wink

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by ben4sixco: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
InvincibleRomeo: BBM in android os looks so good than in the bb phones. I loved its appearance in N7. If really android os will use BBM, i am afraid only a few will go or stick to BB phones and that it will also rise the demands of tecno phones wink
guy my ow dey hang fr d setup.....abeg help me
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by DeeOneBangin: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
ben4sixco: guy my ow dey hang fr d setup.....abeg help me

Dey there

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Burger01(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Na wa o o.. See as guyz dey blow grammar on bbm... smiley
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by s3nn2x(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
timpaker:

Thought you unfollowed this thread!
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
s3nn2x: Thought you unfollowed this thread!
he is still waitin for de gud news na...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by wolfenstein(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
BBM is widely perceived as BlackBerry’s most valuable asset aside
from its corporate email, BlackBerry Enterprise Server. However, its
60m users are already dwarved by the 200m people who use the
WhatsApp service, which currently works across platforms, and has
replaced text messages for many of its young users.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/blackberry/10330788/BBM-for-Android-and-iOS-delayed-further.html

Bb is a disgrace, so they just have 60m users over 200m of whatsapp na him dem dey complain of server. It's a shame really. WhatsApp all d way jor

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Kingbilo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
wolfenstein:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/blackberry/10330788/BBM-for-Android-and-iOS-delayed-further.html

Bb is a disgrace, so they just have 60m users over 200m of whatsapp na him dem dey complain of server. It's a shame really. WhatsApp all d way Jor.

Guy calm down. If WhatsApp was better nobody would concern themselves with this release. The fact is that bbm has the most functionality of any modern mobile IM application it's only downfall is the device it was used on.

Add Nokia, iPhone, All android phones(SAMSUNG, MOTOROLA,LG, HTC......) and even blackberry itself all use WhatsApp. And yet there are only 3 times as many users as bbm which is limited to one device. They were also frontrunners when it came to mobile IM technology.

Conclusion; blackberries might be crap but bbm is legendary
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by ycmdng(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
xzit:

pls send the apk file for bbm for android tour zit05@yahoo.com
Thanks
To whom it may concer, kindly extnd ur kindness by sharin wit me ur bbm server address - precios_apata@yahoo.com
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by wolfenstein(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
King_bilo:

Guy calm down. If WhatsApp was better nobody would concern themselves with this release. The fact is that bbm has the most functionality of any modern mobile IM application it's only downfall is the device it was used on.

Add Nokia, iPhone, All android phones(SAMSUNG, MOTOROLA,LG, HTC......) and even blackberry itself all use WhatsApp. And yet there are only 3 times as many users as bbm which is limited to one device. They were also frontrunners when it came to mobile IM technology.

Wen a new product is coming out won't u b expectant? If dey knew dey won't b able to handle much ppl y release it now. They could ve just made it a gift from santa
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by iheanyi40(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
all dese people wey de drop email 4 download link una de read comments at all.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Mannylex(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
wolfenstein:
Wen a new product is coming out won't u b expectant? If dey knew dey won't b able to handle much ppl y release it now. They could ve just made it a gift from santa

Exactly much my point.... And to think of the number of proposed users they disappointed.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 5:20am On Sep 25, 2013
iheanyi40: all dese people wey de drop email 4 download link una de read comments at all.
i dont tink so.dey onli luk out for someone ll ask dem to drop mail for cheats.ask nw most dnt knw y dey are dropin it...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by samieiyke(m): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2013
Jeffy1206: i dont tink so.dey onli luk out for someone ll ask dem to drop mail for cheats.ask nw most dnt knw y dey are dropin it...

Lol :-D :-D ...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by iBukas: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2013
@bbm Please are we going to wait forever
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Lakerz009(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
iBukas: @bbm Please are we going to wait forever
Are U asking we! ?
You better forward Ur question go BBM handle...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
iBukas: @bbm Please are we going to wait forever
my broda dem no go hear u here o!! cos all of us de wait too.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by MrsCork2(f): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
The rollout delay on BBM is the handiwork of WHATSAPP.
Their (whatsapp)JUJU has worked.
#justmythoughtthoughimaybewrong.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dlex21(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
dude! dnt u read comments b4 postin?? rim has suspended it till further notice!
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dazzy4real(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
King_bilo:

bro i love this ur talk.. bbm is so far the best IM so far on any mobile the only challenge was the blackberry device which it was used on. bbm is surely a champion wish it can jst be on android cos thats the onlytin stopping me from not getting one yet oo
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
hamedade2000: C as all of una wan die ontop BBM! Later una go sey BB dey useless, Whatsapp z beta dan BBM! Now u folks fit go heaven come back if na wetin u go do to geh BBM be dah! #tongueout. Hypocrites!!!!
Looooool true that! We BB users rock tongue

*quickly takes cover* before the missiles start flying tongue
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2013

thats how far i got too

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
adeniyisavage:

thats how far i got too
for now nofin is wrkin...

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (93) (Reply)

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.