Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures (11053 Views)

Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style / BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by SegunOshogbo: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2013
Port Harcourt is a rot

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by SegunOshogbo: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2013
Rots

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by shineeye: 12:29am On Sep 21, 2013
19 billion a month and look at rivers state

Amechi should be stoned, corruption is too much river state suppose to look like FCT abuja at list.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by SegunOshogbo: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2013
many people will not agree with you

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 21, 2013
^Have you ever heard the word "flood"??....

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by aj1802001: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2013
Have you also heard of drainage and most importantly, Town planning?

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by abagoro(m): 1:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Have you ever wondered why you don't see helicopter pictures of Rivers roads and adverts all over the internet? Amaechi is not a noise maker but he has achieved a lot. Let me just give an example with Artillery junction/Okporo road. More than 200 houses were demolished on this road and a compensation of more than 2billion Naira paid with people still demanding more till date. It passes through 4 very populated indigenous Ikwerre settlements of Rumuogba, Okporo, Mgbuesilaru and Rumuodara and the width of the road had to be compromised because of the ancient settlements. If Amaechi wanted cheap popularity,he would have used the 2billion to go outside Port Harcourt because fools will commend him more.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Nedlog(m): 1:11am On Sep 21, 2013
19 billion a month and look at rivers state
Amechi should be stoned, corruption is too much river state suppose to look like FCT abuja at list.[/quote]
r u a spy or sumtin..,thats flood i see there..,a typical example of environmental crinkum crankum..,a recent one just hit colorado,usa.giv us better shots or don't post anything atall[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by bashydemy(m): 1:16am On Sep 21, 2013
abagoro: Have you ever wondered why you don't see helicopter pictures of Rivers roads and adverts all over the internet? Amaechi is not a noise maker but he has achieved a lot. Let me just give an example with Artillery junction/Okporo road. More than 200 houses were demolished on this road and a compensation of more than 2billion Naira paid with people still demanding more till date. It passes through 4 very populated indigenous Ikwerre settlements of Rumuogba, Okporo, Mgbuesilaru and Rumuodara and the width of the road had to be compromised because of the ancient settlements. If Amaechi wanted cheap popularity,he would have used the 2billion to go outside Port Harcourt because fools will commend him more.
No mind those eediot jare, They are showing same pictures from the same place and taking that for the whole of River states. Some people are stewpid to judge even something like this is in US

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by abagoro(m): 1:18am On Sep 21, 2013
Nedlog: 19 billion a month and look at rivers state
Amechi should be stoned, corruption is too much river state suppose to look like FCT abuja at list.
r u a spy or sumtin..,thats flood i see there..,a typical example of environmental crinkum crankum..,a recent one just hit colorado,usa.giv us better shots or don't post anything atall

There are many bad roads in Rivers State but I believe that what Amaechi has done thus far apart from the monorail and private jet (prestige projects) justify the allocations. Port-Harcourt is expanding so rapidly and hence the problem of indiscriminate building is expected.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by fagbalex(m): 1:25am On Sep 21, 2013
so some people don't know the different between A,B,C. this is a flooding!!!!! natural disaster for that matter, is now amaechi that cause it. even una feel talk say na amaechi make rain not to fall. is better you guys repent because Jesus is coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 21, 2013
@Poster, Don't discredit Amaechi because you are pro-Jonathan. We know he has made Port better than he met it.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by tyson99(m): 1:54am On Sep 21, 2013
fagbalex: so some people don't know the different between A,B,C. this is a flooding!!!!! natural disaster for that matter, is now amaechi that cause it. even una feel talk say na amaechi make rain not to fall. is better you guys repent because Jesus is coming soon.
I feel ur pain through ur engish grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by tshegs19: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2013
shine eye: 19 billion a month and look at rivers state

Nah RIVERS state. We shudn't be surprised.
Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by crackhaus: 2:53am On Sep 21, 2013
First of all, you OP have proved one thing to me, and that is you are not one for facts and accuracy.
Why not specify what area that picture was taken, not that it will change anything but at least I can take you more seriously.
Now, I'm not an indigen of Rivers State neither is Amaechi my benefactor whatsoever, but being a past resident of Port harcourt (8yrs and counting, since I still visit often), I can tell you it's not as bad as you paint it (at least in Port harcourt itself).

With regards to the 'health' of some roads,
Aba Road - good condition
NTA/Choba Road via Rumokwuta - good condition
Okporo Road - good condition
Ikwerre Road - good condition
Stadium Road - good condition
Wimpey/Iwoefe Road(up until gas) - good condition
Ada George Road - good condition
Sani Abacha Road/Gra - good condition
East-west Road(alakahia-choba axis) - good condition
Omagwa airport link by-pass - good condition
Rumoula link Road - good condition
Rumuokoro-Igwuruta Road -good condition
Woji - partially good condition
Mile 3-waterlines connect road - good condition
Eleme-Obibgo Road(up until trailer park) - good condition
Abeg I'm tired of typing, just know that some of these roads were done, re-done, and are still being refurbished because of bad contractor job, under Amaechi's Administration. The only problem with that city is the lack of planning which is s major reason for slow moving traffic at rush hours, as well as drainage issues in some roads/streets.

Remember, Rivers is not even my state but please try to be transparent and more credible when reporting stuff like these

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by madamoringo(f): 3:01am On Sep 21, 2013
The ID was newly created by one of those who cannot identify with their father's true origin but hide under moniker names to appear as though they came from another part of the country! You know them, no need to mention names!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by agbameta: 3:12am On Sep 21, 2013
madam_oringo: The ID was newly created by one of those who cannot identify with their father's true origin but hide under moniker names to appear as though they came from another part of the country! You know them, no need to mention names!

Time registered: September 21, 2013

Time spent online: 1 hour & 9 minutes

View Segun_Oshogbo's posts (5) | View Segun_Oshogbo's topics (1)

Same akpu clowns and dullards..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 21, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo: Port Harcourt is a rot

This Op is the same as Tundeolaniyi, FSU, igbobuigbo, Mr. Fire, Mr. Globe, Atuoke, advocate66, AWKA MADE GUN,........ Most of his monikers got banned till the kingdom comes.....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 21, 2013
madam_oringo: The ID was newly created by one of those who cannot identify with their father's true origin but hide under moniker names to appear as though they came from another part of the country! You know them, no need to mention names!

He's the same person using: Tundeolaniyi, FSU, igbobuigbo, Mr. Fire, Mr. Globe, Atuoke, advocate66, AWKA MADE GUN

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by naijaking1: 4:11am On Sep 21, 2013
When is Rchibuike Ramechi going to compensate the Okirika people like he compensated his Rikwerre folks?
Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by biafranqueen: 4:43am On Sep 21, 2013
bashy_demy: No mind those eediot jare, They are showing same pictures from the same place and taking that for the whole of River states. Some people are stewpid to judge even something like this is in US
*clapping my hands 3 times* so you come to my thread making trouble and it is not even your own state undecided undecided so your own house is on fire and you are busy sweeping my compound what is your business with my State that you can't even vote in heh enemies of progress Basy Bashy Bashy how many times did I call you...Please focus on your fathers land clean your nose before u point out snot in anothers
Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Temismith(f): 4:46am On Sep 21, 2013
Make i park here first until rain stop. grin
Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Caringpro(f): 5:00am On Sep 21, 2013
If all the past governors in Rivers did half of the type of people oriented work Gov Amaechi did, no state in Nigeria will be better than Rivers. Do you know that many people are calling Gov Amaechi demolition governor simply because he believes that majority of the roads in Rivers should be widened. Criticsm is good but lets do it objectively please

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Kairoseki77: 5:01am On Sep 21, 2013
I think it is funny that you posted a picture of a flooded road and call it "rots".

These mumus will kill me sha! Sincere9gerian is even posting under fake accounts!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Symphony007: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2013
So somebody can now wake up and take a pictures of his backward environment and say it's port harcourt without any proof and people swallow it...if i start posting pics too, no body sgould challenge me that it's not port harcourt o.
Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Symphony007: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2013
Caringpro: If all the past governors in Rivers did half of the type of people oriented work Gov Amaechi did, no state in Nigeria will be better than Rivers. Do you know that many people are calling Gov Amaechi demolition governor simply because he believes that majority of the roads in Rivers should be widened. Criticsm is good but lets do it objectively please
leave them, i've asked them, show me a governor who has built 250 model primary and secondary school and 150 health centers within 5 years. The foolish man who in 8 years in office, odili, whoes only significant achievement is a bridge at airforce road, that crashed and ameachi rebuilt is a regular visitor to aso rock to plan ameachi's removal, our fresh air president has'nt set the EFCC on him, rather he rewards him by making his wife a supreme court justice. I love nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by bashydemy(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2013
biafranqueen: *clapping my hands 3 times* so you come to my thread making trouble and it is not even your own state undecided undecided so your own house is on fire and you are busy sweeping my compound what is your business with my State that you can't even vote in heh enemies of progress Basy Bashy Bashy how many times did I call you...Please focus on your fathers land clean your nose before u point out snot in anothers
My house is damn so clean my lady, Beside this is a Nigerian thread and i have to comment and fault your claim. Beside you said your thread now i can see you are using different names on each thread.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by Demdem(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2013
The op showed one street that is flooded and claim PH is in rot. I think op is daft. undecided
Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by slimfit1(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2013
Blamee is people not amaechi
Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by slimfit1(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Demdem: The op showed one street that is flooded and claim PH is in rot. I think op is daft. undecided

We know the daft one and its a you sir. Flooding don't look like that on a good road sir don't deceive us if you want to deceive your self.
Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by theoctopus: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2013
While I will not want to bash Amaechi this morning or necessarily go along with the @op, I do wonder one thing. Why is it that almost all the defenders of Amaechi are Yorubas living in the south west, yet they claim they known PH better than Rivers state people? Most people of Rivers are tired and pissed off with Amaechi right now. He has completely abandonded the state and is going around campaigning. He is more interested in NGF and VP position right now than Rivers state. Something will happen very soon. Just watch.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures by PapaBrowne(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2013
bashy_demy: No mind those eediot jare, They are showing same pictures from the same place and taking that for the whole of River states. Some people are stewpid to judge even something like this is in US

If you believe Port Harcourt is nice, why not show us some pictures of nice port Harcourt with wonderful roads that Amaechi has built.

I'm a regular PH visitor and the city is disappointing. I mean what happens to all the allocation that accrues monthly.
If you visit Uyo you can see the obvious impact of the governor and thats why the internet is filled with pictures of the city.
Same with Enugu. Same with Calabar and even Benin City is coming up.
If you go to Lagos, you will see the Obvious impact of Fashola on the state.

But Port Harcourt, a complete mess. The only thing Amaechi did was the schools he built. However, you never see students at the school and I wonder why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration / Power Ministry Budgets N168million For Fuel, Generator / FG To Relocate College Of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.