Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Waec Gce Original Cert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Gce Original Cert (2978 Views)

How Do I Get My Original Waec Cert???? / Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. / How Can I Get My Lost WAEC GCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Gce Original Cert by Akposy(m): 2:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Hello!
Am having a big problem at hand.... How do I retrieve my lost waec gce examination number? I need it to collect my original result.

Somebody should help me out
Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by Akposy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pls help me out
Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
go to the nearest waec office and lodge your complain, thou u ll be charge
if you are in Lagos go to ogba
your name and the school u st the exam

goodluck bro
Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by Akposy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
ueskman: go to the nearest waec office and lodge your complain, thou u ll be charge
if you are in Lagos go to ogba
your name and the school u st the exam

goodluck bro

Tanx bro....am grateful

1 Like

Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by busuyem: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pls, what are criteria 4 collecting one's GCE cert from WAEC office? What is the cost?
Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
busuyem: Pls, what are criteria 4 collecting one's GCE cert from WAEC office? What is the cost?

just go to the neatest waec office with #2000 and a photocopy of your waec result
#dats all
Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by Akposy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
ueskman:

just go to the neatest waec office with #2000 and a photocopy of your waec result
#dats all

Bro ave cin d exam no of one...hw wld I get d result nw?
Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2013
Akposy:

Bro ave cin d exam no of one...hw wld I get d result nw?

go to cafe and tell them, you want to check your result with the year you did it
Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by tsleazy(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2013
I went there sum weeks ago, and i was asked to bring 5000naira and 2 recent passport photos, photocard and sum other crap...
Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2013
tsleazy: I went there sum weeks ago, and i was asked to bring 5000naira and 2 recent passport photos, photocard and sum other crap...

i have no.idea about this... just stick to what they say overthere and be humble
peaceout bro.
Re: Waec Gce Original Cert by Akposy(m): 6:00am On Oct 01, 2013
tsleazy: I went there sum weeks ago, and i was asked to bring 5000naira and 2 recent passport photos, photocard and sum other crap...
Its 2000 ooooo

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan To Resume January 4th, 2014 / Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / UNESCO International Essay Contest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.