Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Next Entrepreneur Titan...a Diary Of Our Experiences - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Next Entrepreneur Titan...a Diary Of Our Experiences (575 Views)

Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / YOUWIN 2013: Experiences & Tips! / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next Entrepreneur Titan...a Diary Of Our Experiences by Success15(m): 5:46am On Sep 21, 2013
One big difference between us, Africans and the westerners is that they document their histories a lot. Virtually every successful person over there have a book to his credit. They share their experiences both failures and successes through book writing and such a culture is beneficial for posterity. In the same spirit, I introduced this thread so that those of us who have experiences in any entrepreneurial endeavors and have attained success in them can share their experiences as they are - Black and White. Personally, I will be rolling out a 22 series chronicle of what has worked for me in my personal growth coaching/internet marketing training and publishing business.
1st Series: Discover your talent/hobbies/passion/personal interest and start developing them
It has been said that the easiest way to make your first million is by practicing what you love doing, that's your hobby/passion. Create a value with it and build a business around it. The truth is that if you can do this for free what much more when people start paying you money for it.
For instance, I speak on personal growth in my church, among my friends and as well as in my place of work. This same thing I started offering through my blog and YouTube channel. And people ask me to offer it for a pay. This was what inspired me to float a personal growth coaching/internet marketing training and publishing business. To the glory of God, I have been in it since 2011 and it is registered with the CAC.

Currently, I'm working on my audio tape series on my different personal growth teachings. The interesting thing is that the market is waiting for these products already.
You can do the same with your talent or passion or your personal interest. Wish you all the best and see you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Frsc, Vio, Police , Etc Please Take Note! / Which Business Can I Do In An Internet That It Will Fetch Me A Little Money / Marketing Partners Needed In Abuja. 2 Ladies, 2 Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.