Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever (36770 Views)

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
When people criticize GEJ's administration, it is because he is continuing the retarded corrupt practices that has destroyed Nigeria.

Amaechi on the other hand, is building Rivers state from scratch. Rwanda has been developing since the 90s after the war...

Amaechi's 8yrs with Lamido's 8yrs are still the best PDP's 8 years in any state in Nigeria...
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Horus(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiJ5XqTYHYg

[size=15pt]Rwanda's Infrastructure Sector[/size]

Rwanda has achieved remarkable economic growth post 1994 averaging double digit figures for the past 10 years. That's thanks to sound government policies enshrined in its vision 2020 blue print, that has restored macro-economic stability and reduced poverty. One of the priority areas of vision 2020 is infrastructure development. ABN's Irene Birungi Mugisha takes a closer look at the current state of the sector, focusing on strides made not only in the capital city of Kigali, but Rwandan outskirts as well.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by phantom(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
op claims to be a portharcourt boy and comes here to tell the world that PH has seen no improvement in 5 years.... grin grin grin grin grin very laughable!
papabrowne you are normally a very objective poster and one whose post i 'love' reading,but truth be told you ve flunked this one.no one is saying amaechi is perfect.no one is saying we shouldnt be seeing more based on what this state recieves and makes annually,BUT to come here and say there has been NO improvement, is just not fair at all.i was born here,and i have lived here all my life except for the 8 years i spent in enugu studying at the university.i lived through the hellish odili years and i make bold to say AMAECHI IS THE BEST GOVERNOR THIS STATE HAS SEEN SINCE DIETTE SPIFF. no PH boy will contest that.if odili had done half of what amaechi is doing now,this city would be a lovely place to live in.
PH like every other city is a victim of the nigerian factor.you cant discountenance that fact!you must admit it.
you cannot expect PH to thrive when its part of a larger rot.its like expecting one finger of a leprous hand to be unaffected.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by PapaBrowne(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
0lumide: When people criticize GEJ's administration, it is because he is continuing the retarded corrupt practices that has destroyed Nigeria.

Amaechi on the other hand, is building Rivers state from scratch. Rwanda has been developing since the 90s after the war...

Amaechi's 8yrs with Lamido's 8yrs are still the best PDP's 8 years in any state in Nigeria...

Stinking hypocrisy. Building Rivers from scratch. That's quite unintelligent. If you make statements, you come here with evidence. Don't just pontificate. I know you are a communist, so I wouldn't educate you on the impact this administration has had on economic policy, but for the benefit of your intelligence, help me explain in what way Amaechi has been building Rivers from scratch. He has had about $20 Billion in 5 years and all he has to do is pay salaries, build urban and rural infrastructure, create a healthy economy, stimulate the private sector and provide social services. He doesn't have a foreign Affairs ministry with 100 embassies worldwide, neither does he have 100,000 soldiers and an attendant defence budget. He doesn't have to provide power for his people, neither does he have to a customs and Immigration department.
No he just has to make Port Harcourt nice with $20 billion in 5 years and all I see is water logged environments with bad roads and hold up in every corner.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by ogb5(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Please you people should have mercy on Amaechi, he is a pdp gov, pdp e-thugs come and rescue your man.

Amaechi is a 'progressive' because he continously attacks GEJ, remember he is part of the nPDP, fellow 'progressives' in the house roll out you e-weapons and short down the attacks on your fellow progressive.

APC crew where are you people, your affiliate governor is under massive attack, roll out you praise weapons and neutralise the attacks by singing praises of what Amaechi did in his 1st tenure. Together you will be able to hide the truth about Amaechi a little longer.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
phantom: op claims to be a portharcourt boy and comes here to tell the world that PH has seen no improvement in 5 years.... grin grin grin grin grin very laughable!
papabrowne you are normally a very objective poster and one whose post i 'love' reading,but truth be told you ve flunked this one.no one is saying amaechi is perfect.no one is saying we shouldnt be seeing more based on what this state recieves and makes annually,BUT to come here and say there has been NO improvement, is just not fair at all.i was born here,and i have lived here all my life except for the 8 years i spent in enugu studying at the university.i lived through the hellish odili years and i make bold to say AMAECHI IS THE BEST GOVERNOR THIS STATE HAS SEEN SINCE DIETTE SPIFF. no PH boy will contest that.if odili had done half of what amaechi is doing now,this city would be a lovely place to live in.
PH like every other city is a victim of the nigerian factor.you cant discountenance that fact!you must admit it.
you cannot expect PH to thrive when its part of a larger rot.its like expecting one finger of a leprous hand to be unaffected.
he did'nt say port harcourt has seen NO development, he actually said port harcourt was going backward. That stunned me too because i wondered he he knew of a guy called odili, the marshal harry assasination, de bam and de well cult groups dominating diobu, I was just stunned how he could say that with a straight face.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Stinking hypocrisy. Building Rivers from scratch. That's quite unintelligent. If you make statements, you come here with evidence. Don't just pontificate. I know you are a communist, so I wouldn't educate you on the impact this administration has had on economic policy, but for the benefit of your intelligence, help me explain in what way Amaechi has been building Rivers from scratch. He has had about $20 Billion in 5 years and all he has to do is pay salaries, build urban and rural infrastructure, create a healthy economy, stimulate the private sector and provide social services. He doesn't have a foreign Affairs ministry with 100 embassies worldwide, neither does he have 100,000 soldiers and an attendant defence budget. He doesn't have to provide power for his people, neither does he have to a customs and Immigration department.
No he just has to make Port Harcourt nice with $20 billion in 5 years and all I see is water logged environments with bad roads and hold up in every corner.
and you think rwanda does all these things and more with a 2 billion dollars budget?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by phantom(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: he did'nt say port harcourt has seen NO development, he actually said port harcourt was going backward. That stunned me too because i wondered he he knew of a guy called odili, the marshal harry assasination, de bam and de well cult groups dominating diobu, I was just stunned how he could say that with a straight face.
bros me sef dey shock o!!!
this PH wey i dey?papabrowne how was PH during militancy(2003-2007) and how is PH now?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Randerl: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
rt
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Horus(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2013

Lemigo Hotel, Kigali (Rwanda)

[img]http://rwandarwiza.unblog.fr/files/2012/07/6923971316_87fb1505a3_b.jpg[/img]

Kigali City Tower

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Horus(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2013

Beautiful Kigali

Commercial centre being built by China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC).

Civil Defence Building in Kigali
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by PapaBrowne(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
phantom: op claims to be a portharcourt boy and comes here to tell the world that PH has seen no improvement in 5 years.... grin grin grin grin grin very laughable!

Phantom, I also respect your posts and very much so. I remember the thread you started on Port Harcourt in January 2010 to be precise. Have you noticed that you had to stop putting pictures because there was nothing new to showcase? Many of the pictures you posted then like the light rail project as still the same way they've been since you last posted them. The greater Port Harcourt city project hasn't moved much in 6 years? Is it as a result of lack of funds? What happened to over $20 billion dollars? That is my question.

I am not a Port Harcourt boy in the per se, as in though I was born there and grew up a good number of years there, I dont currently live there but have visited the city time and time again. The security situation has improved a lot but that's the same story for much of the Niger Delta. Warri was worse than Port Harcourt with regards to security, but today Warri is much better than Port Harcourt in that area. You dont even hear of robberies in Warri. However, my reference is particularly with regards to urban development. Port Harcourt is an extremely unlivable city like many other Nigerian cities. However, just like we can see in Lagos and say Uyo, Enugu, Calabar, Benin, there is an on going and very visible plan to reposition places. But not so for Port Harcourt. The is no on going plan. There is no improvement in a certain direction, none at all. If there was Phantom, you will be the first to upload the pictures like you did, but none!!

To think that the governor goes around pontificating about Okonjo's perfomance, something he himnself knows is sterling is just crass hypocrisy and playing politics with the poor intelligence of Nigerians. His complaint is that she has refused to release funds when she has set benchmarks of accountability before funds are released. Amaechi should explain what he has done with $20 billion in 5 years.

Now, I got these Rwandan pictures from a thread that was opened in 2006. That thread had very few nice pictures of Rwanda at the time. The beautiful pictures started coming up as development started engulfing the city.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Every attempt at rubbishing Rotimi Amaechi exposes Goodluck Jonathan. I will advise the President to be careful with the way he witch-hunts him because if anything happens to him, it could be disastrous for the country.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by phantom(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Phantom, I also respect your posts and very much so. I remember the thread you started on Port Harcourt in January 2010 to be precise. Have you noticed that you had to stop putting pictures because there was nothing new to showcase? Many of the pictures you posted then like the light rail project as still the same way they've been since you last posted them. The greater Port Harcourt city project hasn't moved much in 6 years? Is it as a result of lack of funds? What happened to over $20 billion dollars? That is my question.

I am not a Port Harcourt boy in the per se, as in though I was born there and grew up a good number of years there, I dont currently live there but have visited the city time and time again. The security situation has improved a lot but that's the same story for much of the Niger Delta. Warri was worse than Port Harcourt with regards to security, but today Warri is much better than Port Harcourt in that area. You dont even hear of robberies in Warri. However, my reference is particularly with regards to urban development. Port Harcourt is an extremely unlivable city like many other Nigerian cities. However, just like we can see in Lagos and say Uyo, Enugu, Calabar, Benin, there is an on going and very visible plan to reposition places. But not so for Port Harcourt. The is no on going plan. There is no improvement in a certain direction, none at all. If there was Phantom, you will be the first to upload the pictures like you did, but none!!

To think that the governor goes around pontificating about Okonjo's perfomance, something he himnself knows is sterling is just crass hypocrisy and playing politics with the poor intelligence of Nigerians. His complaint is that she has refused to release funds when she has set benchmarks of accountability before funds are released. Amaechi should explain what he has done with $20 billion in 5 years.

Now, I got these Rwandan pictures from a thread that was opened in 2006. That thread had very few nice pictures of Rwanda at the time. The beautiful pictures started coming up as development started engulfing the city.
i actuall stopped posting on that thread because of time.i have a very busy profession and my PG exams havent given me any time at all.i dont know when last you visited and if you did,where within PH you visited,but i live here now and believe me when i say this PH is a lot better than how amaechi met it.even amaechis enemies will agree.if you insist on the 'what is on ground:how much is recieved/made/year'arguement,i cant fault you......that is a totally different arguement! but as it is now its a lot better here than before.
i dont think you ve actually ever "lived' here.i live,play and work here.its a lot better.amaechi virtuall touched almost all major roads in PH.fact!
the only major roads now begging for attention are woji and wimpy-iwofe and contracts have even been awarded for the aforementioned
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Everyone on this forum know to be a GEJ apologist/BIG TIME LIAR... I have replied my your post and won't be dignifying you any longer with replies... I'm not even an Amaechi supporter.. but truth has to be told!
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pazienza(m): 1:34am On Sep 22, 2013
And to think that Rwanda is a landlocked country with no oil, oh dear!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by naijaking1: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2013
Abagworo:

Amaechi is better than Akpabio in all ramifications.
Big fat lie.

Ramaechi's problem is ego. Ego falsely boosted by the court ruling that gave him the goverment house sans any sort of election. Where in the World would a candidate not only be returned as his party nominee, but also declared to have won an election he did not participate in. If Rchibuike Ramaechi had vied under PDP, maybe ACN or APGA candidates would have won, but here we're today, stuck with an egomaniac who thinks he's special and better than everyone else. And let's not even speculate on the rumor making rounds about how much he paid the judges from his Ghana base.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 22, 2013
I AM REALLY SUPRISED BY THE RESPONSES OF SOME SLOW RETARDS SAYING THAT RWANDA GET AIDS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

ISNT IT THE JOB OF A RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT TO SOURCE FOR FUNDS TO EXECUTE PROJECTS AND NOT DEPEND ON THEIR ALLOCATIONS ALONE?

SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE BEST DEFENSE YOU GUYS CAM COME UP WITH?

NIGERIA IS JUST A PIT.

LIKE SOMEONE SAID. THIS IS A LANDLOCKED COUNTRY WITH NO OIL..

OH DEAR INDEED

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by emiye(m): 3:14am On Sep 22, 2013
PapaBrowne:

If you were wise, you would have asked what year was referenced. Go to CIA Factbook for reference Mr.

Every figure I stated is fact. Even at 2.2 Billion, Rwanda's Budget is still much lower than Rivers Stat budget of $3.01Billion.

I think it is you that lack wisdom, why should i ask you what year was referenced ?, common sense demands that the budget year of the entities you are comparing are the same and most likely the most recent.

To also have a more holistic picture of the situation, you should also ask yourself what structure of governance rwanda practices ?, a decentralised rwanda will most likely mean more strength in the hands of the states/regions/ provinces and correspondingly lesser responsibility for the federal govt. What are the budgets of the provinces in rwanda?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:15am On Sep 22, 2013
Fine pictures...

Dividends of having a National Parliament with 55% women MPs.

OP, Public Office Thief will never allow Nigeria to attain what even Ghana has managed.

Port Harcourt is an eyesore, despite the City Oil Status.

Amaechi should keep fighting for his Northern Godfathers while Bayelsa of yesterday surpassses Port Harcourt.

Akwa Ibom has gradually over taken Port Harcourt.

Such a shame becos Port is strategically position to be the Southern Capital of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 4:33am On Sep 22, 2013
The expired antics of the PDP paid goons is to attack any person or people that disagree with Jonathan, and funny enough they are actually thinking most people don't see through this.

Oby Ezekwesile was attacked after asking genuine questions showing how wasteful Jonathan's administration is.

http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/117413-ezekwesili-got-it-wrong-by-labaran-maku.html

Prof. Tam David West came under fire for daring to say finance minister must resign

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/professor-tam-david-west-a-man-stuck-in-the-eighties

El rufai was attacked

Wole Soyinka came under attack

Femi Fani Kayode was under attack.

All of a sudden, the Jonathan's assss lickers want us to demonize amaechi, a man that did well for his state?

Amaechi is now their latest job for daring to tell Nigerians that Jonathan is a lying scum running the country down? for daring to us that Okonju Iwaele is a mole planted by world bank to bankrupt Nigeria.

Why can't you guys compare a more smaller state with few houses like Bayelsa to Kagali? Have you ediots factored in the cost of constructing a kilometre road in rivers state? Do you ediots know how much in compensation alone is paid to properties owners before any road construction can take off? Ada George to Iwofe road for example is some few kilometers road that shouldn't cost much but more than 500 hundred properties was destroyed and fully compensated for with an average paycheck of 15 million naira per plot prior to the commencement of the road construction.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by stanech: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Nigerians instead of admitting that amechi is among the thieves you are here defending him

No hope for dis country @ all

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2013
It is foolish of the OP to be comparing Rwanda, a country in Africa, to Rivers State, a state in Nigeria. Is there any basis for comparison? No! Why don't he compare South Africa and Nigeria that are both countries?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jmaine: 8:02am On Sep 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh: It is foolish of the OP to be comparing Rwanda, a country in Africa, to Rivers State, a state in Nigeria. Is there any basis for comparison? No! Why don't he compare South Africa and Nigeria that are both countries?

The OP gave you valid modalities which balances the odds . . . .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by frainc(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2013
Abagworo:

Who is this bush man? In Nigeria we have only Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.
have you been to Asaba resently?
if you want to talk of city that is coming up rapidly
you have to mention asaba

the city is becoming a plus to nigeria fine cities
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2013
jmaine:

The OP gave you valid modalities which balances the odds . . . .
Mention them.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2013
f rain c: have you been to Asaba resently?
if you want to talk of city that is coming up rapidly
you have to mention asaba

the city is becoming a plus to nigeria fine cities
Asaba, as a capital, is not experiencing any appreciable beautification. I was there in February.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by PapaBrowne(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh: It is foolish of the OP to be comparing Rwanda, a country in Africa, to Rivers State, a state in Nigeria. Is there any basis for comparison? No! Why don't he compare South Africa and Nigeria that are both countries?

I didn't just compare Rwanda to Rivers State. I actually compared the last 6 years between Rivers($20 Billion Budgets, 6Million People) and Rwanda($7 Billion, 11 Million People) and the use of resources in that period. If you want me to compare Nigeria in the Last decade with South Africa in the last decade I will do that for you and you'll be beyond shocked that Nigeria has actually recorded greater economic improvements than South Africa. But in all, lets stop defending the indefensible. Nigeria is a wasteful country with pathetic leaders who go around fighting battles that have no bearing on us and we jump from place to place supporting their stupidity while small countries like Rwanda are positioning their country for the future. Amaechi has spent so much of Rivers peoples money fighting a battle that has no bearing for the people of Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2013
stanech: Nigerians instead of admitting that amechi is among the thieves you are here defending him

No hope for dis country @ all

Is Jonathan not a thief? what was his achievements in his almost 3 years governing Bayelsa state? Can you now compare Jonathan's 3 years as Bayelsa state governor with Amaechi's almost 3 years second tenure? Was the foolish op not part of those paid to criticize Fashola on nairaland? Does the FOOLISH op thought a mere praise of fashola, a hysterical one would make sensible folks not to see through his shredded lying mask? Those of us living in rivers can testify that amaechi is the best governor to EVER ruled this state. We know the terrain and cost of constructing roads here, we appreciate the peace and clear developments and changes coming to this state, we know public schools in rivers state are the best in Africa courtesy of amaechi; we know locations to Agip junction cost x 10 of what the actual cost supposed to be, due to demolition and compensation. We saw amaechi pulling 6 storeys building, several mansions and world class homes and fully compensated just to construct roads. We saw what PH - Owerre road was before amaechi took over, we saw what mile4 - mile 1 road used to be no go area before amaechi became the governor, we saw the state of the hospitals and health centres across the sate was before amaechi came in. Iwofe road, Okporo road, Woji extension road used to be dead end before amaechi took over.

WHAT has Peter Odili, Amaechi predecessor done with trillion of naira he received to develop the state? Is he not part of those going to Aso Rock to support Jonathan? Why wasn't Peter Odili jailed?

You PDP paid goons can continue fooling yourselves and your sympathizers alone.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2013
PapaBrowne:

I didn't just compare Rwanda to Rivers State. I actually compared the last 6 years between Rivers($20 Billion Budgets, 6Million People) and Rwanda($7 Billion, 11 Million People) and the use of resources in that period. If you want me to compare Nigeria in the Last decade with South Africa in the last decade I will do that for you and you'll be beyond shocked that Nigeria has actually recorded greater economic improvements than South Africa. But in all, lets stop defending the indefensible. Nigeria is a wasteful country with pathetic leaders who go around fighting battles that have no bearing on us and we jump from place to place supporting their stupidity while small countries like Rwanda are positioning their country for the future. Amaechi has spent so much of Rivers peoples money fighting a battle that has no bearing for the people of Rivers State.

So all the photos of Kagali you posted was built within last six years? can you just shut the fuccck up? you think we'll blindly forget you are on Jonathan's payroll? you think we'll just forget that you decided to start this thread after amaechi indicts Jonathan of not doing anything to south south? you think we don't know that you started this thread after amaechi CALLED out your thieving boss? The mummies will have to return before anyone would take you serious.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by saintdeby(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Your silly posts exposes how uneducated you are. It is even more obvious you know nothing about statistics or geography.
Nigeria is about 200 times bigger than Rwanda! So how can you compare them? Just like India is 17 times bigger than Nigeria.

Just so that you will learn something today from nairaland instead of wasting your time arguing blindly, i will teach you how to make comparisons. When you want to compare say Nigeria to India or China that are much larger than Nigeria, you will choose a part of those large countries with similar demographics (that means population), income (Budget) and perhaps reasonably comparable land mass.

Therefore, it will make sense to compare Nigeria not to India,but a state in India eg Uttar Pradesh with a population of 178,million people and area of 240,928 km2. Conversely, in order to meaningfully compare Rwanda to Nigeria, you have to compare it to a Nigerian state with about the same income, landmass etc. That is how to meaningfully compare a very small country to a much bigger one so that you have less bias and wide variations introduced into your comparison.
Heys oga u dey lie o, hw can nigeria be 200 tyms biger dan Rwanda, its just 12 tyms biger, okay correct ursef
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2013
PapaBrowne:

You went too far, why don't you compare the achievements od Goodluck Jonathan with those of Rotimi Amaechi in the last three years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) / President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / Renovation Ongoing At Edo Assembly Complex As Shaibu, Okiye Arrive (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.