Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Advise On Car Business+picture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise On Car Business+picture (771 Views)

1million Naira- Car/business. / Mini Fuel Dispenser Suitable For Kerosene Business .( Picture) / Help A Male Nalander Who Want To Venture In Female Business, Picture!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Car Business+picture by GTrans(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2013
Greetings my fellow citizen, my boss want to give me this car for a sum of N700,000, payable in 8 months and the problem I have now is that I don't know the business to venture in with this car that will make me profit so that I can pay up the money and also have a living with it.
Please I really need an advise on the type of business to do with this car.
Please any advise is welcomed thanks.

Re: Advise On Car Business+picture by Thomsbuky(m): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2013
You can start using the van as courier business i.e carrying goods from A-B e.g pure water, cargo goods, help iya and baba oloja's in oyingbo, Lagos and other market environ etc.. good luck
Re: Advise On Car Business+picture by GTrans(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2013
Thomsbuky: You can start using the van as courier business i.e carrying goods from A-B e.g pure water, cargo goods, help iya and baba oloja's in oyingbo, Lagos and other market environ etc.. good luck

Thank you bro.
Re: Advise On Car Business+picture by Tonjeola1(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2013
G-Trans:
Greetings my fellow citizen, my boss want to give me this car for a sum of N700,000, payable in 8 months and the problem I have now is that I don't know the business to venture in with this car that will make me profit so that I can pay up the money and also have a living with it.
Please I really need an advise on the type of business to do with this car.
Please any advise is welcomed thanks.
I can connect u with a friend who has a distributorship opportunity with BIGG GALA, but no vehicle to meet up, u work together based on agreement, if u are interested, drop ur contact.
Re: Advise On Car Business+picture by chronique(m): 12:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Pure water ke? Do you know what it's like to carry hundreds of pure bags regularly with a vehicle? Even the bigger,stronger vehicles usually break down;not to talk of this. @ op: whatever you want to carry,make sure pure water is not part of it.
Thomsbuky: You can start using the van as courier business i.e carrying goods from A-B e.g pure water, cargo goods, help iya and baba oloja's in oyingbo, Lagos and other market environ etc.. good luck
Re: Advise On Car Business+picture by bolly(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Brother,i can help you to use it for cargo transport biz,and you get your return weekly.For more info you can reach on 07055896391 or 08028307092

(1) (Reply)

Nekede Zoo-exploitation In Broad Daylight! / We Are In Need Of 10 To 15 Trucks To Convey Goods From Ph To Lagos Weekly / To All Jumia And Konga Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.