Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nekede Zoo-exploitation In Broad Daylight! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nekede Zoo-exploitation In Broad Daylight! (773 Views)

Nigerians Against DSTV Over Exploitation, Join The Social Fight: #BoycottDstvNG / Daylight Robbery At Conoil!!! / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! (2) (3) (4)

Nekede Zoo-exploitation In Broad Daylight! by deltateam: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Guys could you believe I took my girl to the Nekede zoo and 800 naira was collected from us without ticket.
I would have left if not that I had a girl with me.

All for what? To watch Pigs and one or two monkeys and baboons.Most of the cages were vacant and the zoo was unkempt and in poor taste.

Infact am very annoyed! I smell SCAM! !
Why wasn't a ticket issued? This is unacceptable .
Re: Nekede Zoo-exploitation In Broad Daylight! by naijacutee(f): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
What should they have done to make your experience better for N800 (was this for the both of you)? Would you have been happy to pay more for a better experience? We might be able to learn something from this.
Re: Nekede Zoo-exploitation In Broad Daylight! by overdrive(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
#800 shld hv been better used in mr biggs don't u think so,or are u related to oga jona. grin
Re: Nekede Zoo-exploitation In Broad Daylight! by deltateam: 5:46am On Jan 05, 2014
naijacutee: What should they have done to make your experience better for N800 (was this for the both of you)? Would you have been happy to pay more for a better experience? We might be able to learn something from this.

Put the damn animals they took away back to their cages, keep that place neat and tidy, renovate/repaint /repair damaged facilities.Get a relaxation spot where guys can chill after the long walk.

Put a direction sign so guys can get a better and richer experience. For these even 500 /person is still okay.

Did I tell them I didn't know where bush is?I could have gotten a better experience in a bush with squirrels and birds etc to watch.

NB:Nekede zoo is in Imo State so I implore Owelle Rochas Okorocha to come to the rescue as well as RESCUE the Imo State Library board, Nipost and Nitel.
Re: Nekede Zoo-exploitation In Broad Daylight! by deltateam: 5:48am On Jan 05, 2014
Normally they give tickets but not giving tickets suggests it was an aim in EXPLOITATION and SCAMMING people of their hard earned money.

Ogas @ The Top: Management Team Of Dangote Group (pictures) / Uba Africard: My Bad Experience With The Customer Service. / S