Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Amber Rose Heads To Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Amber Rose Heads To Lagos (514 Views)

Rose Day 2016 HD 3D Animated Gif Images Photos Pics / Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event / Amber Rose Shares More Of Her 2013 Wedding Pic To Wiz Khalifa After One Year Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
We are not sure the project the Wiz Khalifa baby mama and fiancee is coming for, but one thing is for sure, her fans will give her a warm welcome.

She tweeted a couple of hours ago ; Me and one of my besties Walter heading to Lagos! We both had Lil babies this year how cute?![i][/i]

Source: http://olawaleoni..com/2013/09/amber-rose-heads-to-lagos.html

(1) (Reply)

Aimee Events / am back to nairaland for a new product / Video & Photography Ember Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.