Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

BBM on iPhone and related issues - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (57470 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by doame: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
emmansy: I can't add myself on d iOS Bbm, n it's been giving me headache since...ESP wen d network go wrong...

At least you got your BBM to work bro.. How did activate it? Help a bruv out.. M stuck on the Apple ID sign-in Stage, my ID isnt validating..
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by emmansy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
doame:

At least you got your BBM to work bro.. How did activate it? Help a bruv out.. M stuck on the Apple ID sign-in Stage, my ID isnt validating..

You mean you have not gotten Bbm already?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by mrmario: 2:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Kindly help me with ur Ape I'd as well pls, I will appreciate if u send me ur details via PM or on my email address on colmiko1@aol.com
and I promise to sign off immediately I get d bbm app
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
ive the bbm app in my iphone 4 but wen i open it apple id and passwrd box pop up amd wen i insert my details it keeps loadin for while nd den shows cannot not connect to itunes plzzzzz email me aliyuumar1@gmail.com thanks
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by doame: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
emmansy:

You mean you have not gotten Bbm already?

No boss i havent, Ive downloaded the app, but at the sign-in stage, i put in my details and it just exits.. Any help will be appreciated..
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Ekstraz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Na wa oh!! No bbm on the AppStore na!! Get a jail broken one if u haven't upgraded ur IOS to 7.0.2…
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by doame: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ekstraz: Na wa oh!! No bbm on the AppStore na!! Get a jail broken one if u haven't upgraded ur IOS to 7.0.2…

Every one knows there is no bbm on the appstore, hell, even when it was, it didnt stay for solid 6 hours then... There are still ways to get it without Jaibreaking ur phone.. Even if ure on IOS 7.0.2, I'm on 7.0 and i av BBM.. Activating is the issue ere, not getting the app..
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by nuttieskillz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Please all I'm asking a link to download bbm for unjailbroken iPhone n Apple ID to make it work..I'm willing to pay alittle price tho
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by nuttieskillz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
RUSH TO NEW ZEALAND AND DOWNLOAD D BBM NOWEEEWW
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
If u av a us apple id, download

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bbm/id690046600?mt=8

U wont see it wen u search. Just click

1 Like

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by nadine07: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
tumababa: If u av a us apple id, download

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bbm/id690046600?mt=8

U wont see it wen u search. Just click
thanks but when I downloaded it is saying they will send me and email I should wait on the line
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
nadine07: thanks but when I downloaded it is saying they will send me and email I should wait on the line

I signed up for it a month ago, it allowed me to sign in immediately. U av to wait in line
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by softtouch2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
BBM Live on US App store

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by softtouch2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
cont:

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by elrony(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wait o!!...please if I happen to download dis new bbm as I'm currently running a crack,will I join d queue too?? grin

I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear to buy petrol for blackberry filling station cheesy
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Phony200(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
elrony: Wait o!!...please if I happen to download dis new bbm as I'm currently running a crack,will I join d queue too?? grin

I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear to buy petrol for blackberry filling station cheesy

Delete the crack before installing the original app.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by elrony(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Phony200:

Delete the crack before installing the original app.

Hope I don't get put on the queue??.. grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 22, 2013
when i try to download it 4rm us app store. It says. Ur account is not valid for use it us store u must switch to nigeria store b4 purchising
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Suntemi(m): 5:03am On Oct 22, 2013

How To Bypass BBM Waiting List For iPhone And Android

Step 1: Download BBM for iPhone or Android.

Step 2: Start the app, type in your email address and tap on ‘Next’.

Step 3: Now force close the app on your device. On iPhone, this can be done by doubling tapping the
home button, swiping the app upwards from the multitasking screen. On Android, you can do this
by navigating to Settings –> Apps –> BBM and stop the app from running.

Step 4: Now start the app again, you should now have the option to create a new BlackBerry
account. Once done, you will receive a unique BBM PIN that you can use to start using BBM on your
iPhone or Android smartphone right away.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by JhaayYoung: 5:35am On Oct 22, 2013
sun_temi:
How To Bypass BBM Waiting List For iPhone And Android

Step 1: Download BBM for iPhone or Android.

Step 2: Start the app, type in your email address and tap on ‘Next’.

Step 3: Now force close the app on your device. On iPhone, this can be done by doubling tapping the
home button, swiping the app upwards from the multitasking screen. On Android, you can do this
by navigating to Settings –> Apps –> BBM and stop the app from running.

Step 4: Now start the app again, you should now have the option to create a new BlackBerry
account. Once done, you will receive a unique BBM PIN that you can use to start using BBM on your
iPhone or Android smartphone right away.

I tried it..didn't work for me
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by joeluv: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2013
after setting up my ID, whn i try t lgin it keeps sayings temporary server error..what hld i do pls..anyone?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by joeluv: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2013
am on yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...finally
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ninochukwubrown(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2013
tumababa:

I signed up for it a month ago, it allowed me to sign in immediately. U av to wait in line
pls bro help me wit ur email adres u usd signin up leme try wt dt..heard ts wrks dat way 2,bin waitn 4 dz que 4 lng..u kan email 2 me 4 privace sake@ nnorukaodinaka@gmail.com..tnk u vewi much..
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ninochukwubrown(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2013
chale: Downloaded mine 2day and its working smoothly. Pinging on my iPad jor ;DDownloaded mine 2day and its working smoothly. Pinging on my iPad jor. Got it from app cake.
pls bro can u help me wf ur preregistad email u usd in registerin leme use it cz t wrks dat way,bin waitn 4 d que 4 a lng tym..u can mail 2 me via nnorukaodinaka@gmail.com..tnx guy
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by David4473: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Someone should please help me with a us apple id omotayoopeyemi9@gmail.com I promise to just download the app with the id...I'd be happy if anyone could help me embarassed
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by David4473: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
nadine07: thanks but when I downloaded it is saying they will send me and email I should wait on the line
can u plss help me with ur us Id? Omotayoopeyemi9@gmail.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by softtouch2(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
David4473: Someone should please help me with a us apple id omotayoopeyemi9@gmail.com I promise to just download the app with the id...I'd be happy if anyone could help me embarassed
Why not register your email on either US or UK Apple Store? and download it for free!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by David4473: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
soft-touch:

Why not register your email on either US or UK Apple Store? and download it for free!
k how will I do it?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by softtouch2(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
David4473: k how will I do it?

check here hxxp://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534
if you hate reading many stuff, then see youtube video below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACd74RYd1Y
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by David4473: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
soft-touch:

check here hxxp://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534
if you hate reading many stuff, then see youtube video below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACd74RYd1Y
does it involve me using a pc to do it? Cos I dont av one

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.