Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

BBM on iPhone and related issues - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (57450 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by whizcode: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2013
the old BB PIN has changed.if i delete this bbm and put another one..am jus wondering if it would regenerate another pin for me...
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by twicenoni(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2013
whizcode: the old BB PIN has changed.if i delete this bbm and put another one..am jus wondering if it would regenerate another pin for me...

Have u downloaded urs and from which appstore
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by whizcode: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2013
twicenoni:

Have u downloaded urs and from which appstore
i got it while twas still on the new zealand store
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by mygee33(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2013
Bbm not
tumababa:

But u can't download again from New Zealand. It says bbm app has been removed. They couldn't cope with d traffic. But u can install if u already downloaded before
So much for being PATIENT. Like de say, de patient dog....fit no see bone at all.
I de vex now no be small

2 Likes

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2013
bestofibkpumpn:
Sup bro, pls how did u change d display of ur iPhone, just don't know how to change mine.... Help is appreciated

If you are jailbroken,down springtomize2 from cydia
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by bestofibkpumpn(f): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2013
Am on 6.1.3, no jailbreak yet or u ave any idea
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by nairaman66(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Change Country to New Zealand on iTunes. I got my BBM rocking since yesterday!

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
I am currently on the new zealand store now and i cant find it....
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
It has been removed... You can actually just find someone who had downloaded it before; get their apple account; login on your phone; and go to there updates; find bbm there and install on yours
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by jakesund(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
pls guys is bbm for ios still working as at the time of this post
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
It never stopped working grin

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by bestofibkpumpn(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
It never stopped working grin

Can u share ur applestore I'd with me so that I can get d app via ur apple store id
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Suntemi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Got mine before it was taken it. Gbyte thanks

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Which store you get am bro, my iFriends don too abuse me say I dey stingy. The link I used have been pulled down (new Zealand). They still no wan believe me

from new zealand before pul off
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
tumababa: My new pin now 75ADEE3D
For now I will just be giving my email
tumababa247@yahoo.com to people to add me on bbm cos pin go just dey change anyhow.

GOOD NEWS. i backed up my bbm installed iphone 5 and restored d backup into another iphone 5, i now signed into d bbm on d new iphone5 using my bb id, i was given d same PIN!!!! so always backup your iphone!!!!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
d
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
Gbyte:

I don't think BBM would be changing PIN anymore, atleast for IOS and ANdroid users, the reason why I said that is that unlike Blackberry that PIN is attached to a Phone, PIN is attached to Blackberry account for ANdroid and IOS, how I got to know is this, a PIN would be generated only when you've signed in your BB account, if you choose to sign out and sign in again on the same devices or another device it won't generate any new pin to you again, it would maintain the pin, unless you sign in the account on a Blackberry; they can't keep generating PINs per sign in, they would generate per account
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
Gbyte:

I don't think BBM would be changing PIN anymore, atleast for IOS and ANdroid users, the reason why I said that is that unlike Blackberry that PIN is attached to a Phone, PIN is attached to Blackberry account for ANdroid and IOS, how I got to know is this, a PIN would be generated only when you've signed in your BB account, if you choose to sign out and sign in again on the same devices or another device it won't generate any new pin to you again, it would maintain the pin, unless you sign in the account on a Blackberry; they can't keep generating PINs per sign in, they would generate per account

Yea absolutely correct! One bb Id (android/iOS) to a unique Pin except its a blackberry phone. However don't forget to always back up ur iDevices
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by walcolm(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Yea absolutely correct! One bb Id (android/iOS) to a unique Pin except its a blackberry phone. However don't forget to always back up ur iDevices

You're both right. The ultimate thing is the BlackBerry ID which in the best case scenario should only be one for anybody using a BlackBerry App, service or whatever.

The purpose of the pin is to shield email and phone number of the individual, that way you can interact with a stranger until you're comfortable with them and you are then willing to share email, phone etc with them

So for iPhone and Android users, one pin will be generated when you create your BlackBerry profile to shield your BlackBerry ID. With the BlackBerry ID, you have all your bbm contact backed up to the secure servers at BlackBerry and restored any time you log on to a new device with that BlackBerry ID
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
I downloaded my own BBM for my iPhone dis night... The logic is very simple.. simply look for someone that downloaded his or her own during the time it was available, collect their apple login details... if u login with it to your phone, go to the application store, click on updates, after that page loads, click on purchased item... u will find bbm there... re install it, that's all smiley i am a living proof...

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by elrony(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2013
I need apple ID to download BBM..any helpers,pls!!'
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by nairaman66(m): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2013
I lost all of my contacts when I signed in with a former BB ID on my iPhone. Any help in getting them back? Cheers
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2013
nairaman66: I lost all of my contacts when I signed in with a former BB ID on my iPhone. Any help in getting them back? Cheers
Same here. Just start again afresh
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by kevinsweetberry(m): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2013
Clean Bold 5 and bold 3 for sale.
Bold 5 black 29k
Bold 3 black 13k
Am in lagos.
No 08030630408 or mail me on kevyprinc@yahoo.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by kingadex(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2013
Pls i need apple id of anyone with the bbm app,pls kindly inbox me kingadewale4u2004@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2013
so when is d bbm going to be released now?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2013
nairaman66: I lost all of my contacts when I signed in with a former BB ID on my iPhone. Any help in getting them back? Cheers

i think u need to av bbm version 7.0 on ur BB to be able to transfer ur bbm contacts thru ur bb id.

1 Like

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by walcolm(m): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2013
Horladortune: I downloaded my own BBM for my iPhone dis night... The logic is very simple.. simply look for someone that downloaded his or her own during the time it was available, collect their apple login details... if u login with it to your phone, go to the application store, click on updates, after that page loads, click on purchased item... u will find bbm there... re install it, that's all smiley i am a living proof...

that particular installation is tied to that person's ID and you will have problem with updating that app in future....but i guess by that time, the roll out would have been completed and you can download your own copy
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by walcolm(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2013
tumababa: so when is d bbm going to be released now?

hopefully it should start again before the end of this week
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by walcolm(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2013

which contacts? BBM or your iPhone phonebook contact?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2013
THIS THREAD DON REACH 39 PAGES. power of virus Android

https://www.nairaland.com/1447476/bbm-android-related-issues
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by bestofibkpumpn(f): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2013
elrony: I need apple ID to download BBM..any helpers,pls!!'

Likewise I too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.