Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

BBM on iPhone and related issues - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (57457 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by CY09: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Deeone...You too much bro, thanks. Now rocking my BBM on my Iphone! grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Ade6999: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
@fischer 77
Is your iphone jailbroken? And how does ifunbox work? Will your method work on an iphone that's now jailbroken?
@Deeone
Help a brother out nowwww....
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Guys, I downloaded the stuff but it kept asking me administrator's server address, I use airtel. I called the costumer care but they are not helping at all. Pls helpppppppppp
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Coolstan: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
tumababa:

New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia for now
add Indonesia to the list too
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Coolstan: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
haywire1: tumbaba ,suntemi is there a way to download for we usa app store users?
yes sir just go to settings accounts tap your apple Id to view it and change your store to any of the stores it has been released in
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by gt4ini: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
These mails too much nah? Oya hit me on whatsapp 08152355999. I no reply mails again. I don tire

thanks bro! rocking bbm on my iphone now! btw BLACKBERRY BOLD 5 FOR SALE grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by mrmaze(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pls deeone mazeyur@gmail.com I don't mind sending credit..thanks
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pls the WIFI on my iPhone 5 isn't connecting anymore. cry
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by 190theclown: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
please i need BBM on my iphone

someone email me an ID to download as discussed

190innairaland@gmail.com

Na beg i de beg una!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please help a brother in need ooo I need the bbm on my iPhone 5 oooo email me at jastombutex11@yahoo.com
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ikbtn: 2:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Just download d ipa of bbm and use itool to install on ur phone through a system,its easier dat way for both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Coolstan: 4:48am On Sep 25, 2013
ikbtn: Just download d ipa of bbm and use itool to install on ur phone through a system,its easier dat way for both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices.
exactly. Ppl should avoid installing through itunes. Itools and ifunbox are the best bets
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Coolstan: 5:26am On Sep 25, 2013
fischer77: BBM now on my iPhone and thanks to people who refused to give me apple ID cos you inspired me. You can download BBM without apple ID with iFunbox. Check previous thread and someone posted the link to the cracked ipa and how to install it.

All done shikena!!
I downloaded the cracked ipa and installed but when I opened the app it asked for apple I'd and password. logged on with mine but it just showed me the blackberry.com webpage
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by 190theclown: 6:43am On Sep 25, 2013
so una nor dey answer person for this part of the forum undecided
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by kevinsweetberry(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2013
Need a blacckberry or iphone to buy.I stay in lag.email or contact me if u gat any.08030630408
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by kevinsweetberry(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2013
gt4ini:

thanks bro! rocking bbm on my iphone now! btw BLACKBERRY BOLD 5 FOR SALE grin

How much?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2013
kevinsweetberry: Need a blacckberry or iphone to buy.I stay in lag.email or contact me if u gat any.08030630408

check this

https://www.nairaland.com/559298/iphones-sale-updated-bbm-installed/23#18346254

all with bbm app installed
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Hugoboi(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
These mails too much nah? Oya hit me on whatsapp 08152355999. I no reply mails again. I don tire
thanks bro! God bless you!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by soma042(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2013
gurus in the house i just successfully installed the application on my iphone 4. they now requested for my address as provided by my administration. at this point im lost, i need a help from you pls oohhhhhh
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ukomotors: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2013
u are suppose to install the app BBM and not BB10 CLIENT
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2013
soma042: gurus in the house i just successfully installed the application on my iphone 4. they now requested for my address as provided by my administration. at this point im lost, i need a help from you pls oohhhhhh
lol
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2013
fischer77: BBM now on my iPhone and thanks to people who refused to give me apple ID cos you inspired me. You can download BBM without apple ID with iFunbox. Check previous thread and someone posted the link to the cracked ipa and how to install it.

All done shikena!!
Did u later get it done with the steps i posted?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Now listen ya'll.. Those who are complaining that after installing it, it askss for apple id and password, before sending to ir phone u need to login ur apple id and password on ur itunes, authorize ur sytem with ur iPhone and account by clicking the top left button on itunes-itunes store- Autorize this computer with ur iPhone connected via USB before sending to ur phone via sync, if it asks for blackberry id, u need to set up a blackberry id by following the link on the same page, click d link that states create a new id or better if u are using a bb b4, log in with ur old id dat u use on it!
Emphasis: Authorize ur id with ur pc itunes before sending.... This is for unjailbroken iPhones.... Tested and confirmed with almost 6 type of iPhone 5
Soyinkaoladotun@gmail.com
NB: Only mail me if u encounter problem, try it first, i have given out my apple id on here and its now being blocked, u can confirm from page 1 2 3
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Ibrahimroc: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Horladortune: I downloaded my own BBM for my iPhone dis night... The logic is very simple.. simply look for someone that downloaded his or her own during the time it was available, collect their apple login details... if u login with it to your phone, go to the application store, click on updates, after that page loads, click on purchased item... u will find bbm there... re install it, that's all smiley i am a living proof...
bro my friend has it got his id checked purchased I saw every other app there except BBM and he has it on his fon now
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by oluwaseun8(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2013
Horladortune: Now listen ya'll.. Those who are complaining that after installing it, it askss for apple id and password, before sending to ir phone u need to login ur apple id and password on ur itunes, authorize ur sytem with ur iPhone and account by clicking the top left button on itunes-itunes store- Autorize this computer with ur iPhone connected via USB before sending to ur phone via sync, if it asks for blackberry id, u need to set up a blackberry id by following the link on the same page, click d link that states create a new id or better if u are using a bb b4, log in with ur old id dat u use on it!
Emphasis: Authorize ur id with ur pc itunes before sending.... This is for unjailbroken iPhones.... Tested and confirmed with almost 6 type of iPhone 5
Soyinkaoladotun@gmail.com
NB: Only mail me if u encounter problem, try it first, i have given out my apple id on here and its now being blocked, u can confirm from page 1 2 3

Hey bro, i have downloaded the BBM application on my iphone but is still showing installing since some minutes ago. Is't normal ?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2013
oluwaseun8:

Hey bro, i have downloaded the BBM application on my iphone but is till showing installing since some minutes ago. Is't normal ?

let there be internet on both ur laptop and iPhone it will make it fast... But don't stop the installation and make sure u authorize ur iPhone with d iTunes
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Ibrahimroc: bro my friend has it got his id checked purchased I saw every other app there except BBM and he has it on his fon now
i doubt if he got the bbm with the id he gave u! I really doubt
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2013
Ur iTunes should have BBM among ur apps like d below image... So now any iPhone i connect to my iTunes with the way the below image is, i will authorize it on my iTunes and den transfer the application... Apple know u might have up to 5 iDevice so u can only authorize 5 iDevice....

As u can see my iPhone was connected in the second image and u can see the applications i once used on my iPhone are still there should incase i need it again....

If u authorize and iPhone with my iTunes now, u will then see that all the applications would have install in their front since its a new iPhone i connected and they don't have the applications i have got

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ugotuf(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2013
Mine has been installing for the last 45 minutes even after authorising, without any success, why bros? make una help abeg.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2013
Horladortune: i doubt if he got the bbm with the id he gave u! I really doubt
Please the Wifi on my iPhone 5 isn't connecting, what should I do?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2013
spongeback:
Please the Wifi on my iPhone 5 isn't connecting, what should I do?
what is it saying?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2013
Horladortune: what is it saying?
Nothing, it can't even find any connection•

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.