Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online (2258 Views)

Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist / List Your Website Free & Get 50 Free SMS Units. / Get Your Money Making Website Free Of Charge For One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by blezzing: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
Yes, i want to desing website for your company or business that is if you want to have presence on the internet. website for small and medium scale that will even generate extra income for you.

It is 100% free, no charge. from 1-5pages

send mail to blezzing99@yahoo.com and say yes i'm interested
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by olavest2: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2008
gist me more
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by olavest2: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2008
watch out
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by blezzing: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
you must get a website for your business
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by custodian: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2008
i would like you to design one 4 me
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by obynnoly: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
I am interested obynnoly@yahoo.com is the add.
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by wealthcrea: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
I am Interested arinnocent@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2008
yes,am interested.my e mail address is samme243@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by Osel(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2008
I'm intrested.
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by Eeddris: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2008
I believe u're real and I can feel u.PLS I'm intrested. Here is my mail idris.imoru@gmail.com. O8032023223
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by subi: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2008
plsam interested kindly send me the details to my email manuboylove@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by drwhopl(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
hey men i'm also in,if you for real.my email is drwhopl@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by omobritico(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2008
kai, naija una own too much!!!!!!!!
becos say the work na free,na im attract all of you like this!!
anything free,dey always draw many attention,
well me too i am interested,
my mail ad be;
ade@boyteinvestmentconsult.com
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by justin04(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2008
Any feedback from those who got a web designed by poster?
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by blezzing: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2008
Yes i mean it, if you will send the contents of your pages
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by sylife(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2008
my company is very intrested i, am send, U a mail NOW,
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by doubleb: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2008
i'm interested
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by ezetoeze(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2008
I really dont believe anything is cheap.I am waiting for you to prove me wrong.There is always a snag,a catch somewhere.
I can tell you that this guy is not for real.At least if he is charging a peanut it is understandable.
Guys beware of anything free,it is usually the start of scam.
Even SALVATION IS NOT FREE,a price was paid by Christ and you pay your own price by sacrificing a radical lifestlye of obedience.
Watch out.
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by naijacutee(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
The poster might just be looking to build up a portfolio.
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by papiko: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2008
has any of you gotten their web designed by this guy?
something tells me the guy na jibiti wayo
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by naijacutee(f): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2008
I'm not trying to defend the guy, but I'm just wondering how someone can be jibiti wayo when they haven't asked anyone for any money.
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by Holarmide(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2008
Yes xlaxtee@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by Kamseek(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2008
Yes am interested.

mailkamseek@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by destiny10: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2008
send your email
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by DualCore1: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2008
if the poster said, u should already have a domain, then he'll build free, it would make some sense.
let me guess, he'll build a "site" and upload to one of those wacky free servers.

I am so disappointed by the way people respond.
One day someone will come up with a "I can teach u how to commit suicide, its FREE" thread, and u'll still see the
"i'm intrested" people displaying their talents, so annoying. angry
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by Bamiprof(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2008
i am very interested and do you also design forums dave084ril@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by blezzing: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2008
i'm replying you now
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by netmoney(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2008
I design free websites for anybody.You will not pay me a dime for it. and hosting is free.Interested persons should send an email to nairaplusblog@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by blezzing: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2008
yes i design fourm as well, you can even get it for free
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by textington: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2008
Men,
I'm interested in the offer.
Send me the details at duchilocks@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by blezzing: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2008
not too late
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by smartsoft(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2008
hey i will state this clear too, i here to design any marketing material of any such for you just free of charge, and secondly if you want a website as well note you be one to register your own domain and hosting, not with me you just go else where but i can design that for you for free, hosting and domain shoudn't cost more than N2k5 which you can buy, true 4 real here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Filling Station For Lease In Port Harcourt / How To Become A Real Estate Agent / Paylater: The Fastest Way To Get A 10k Loan. No Collateral. No Paperwork.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.