Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria (1111 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo Sate Is The Worst Uni In Nigeria / Best Private Uni In Africa / Any Idea On Convenant University School Fees Or Any Other Private Uni In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria by Drayzeal(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gooday fellaz, due to d ASUU strike on ground I av engage my self in a series of. Argument wit most of mai fwnd""most of them claiming there school is the cheapest in nigeria I mean state unis'' as my skul is concern fresher will pay noting less than 95k wit acceptance fee,while d stalite will pay 60k, I rep d best technology skul in nigeria LAUTECH
Re: The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria by infoscope(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Bro I don't get to understand your point. BTW your English is awful. Work on your use of the language.

1 Like

Re: The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria by LarrySun(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Drayzeal: Gooday fellaz, due to d ASUU strike on ground I av engage my self in a series of. Argument wit most of mai fwnd""most of them claiming there school is the cheapest in nigeria I mean state unis'' as my skul is concern fresher will pay noting less than 95k wit acceptance fee,while d stalite will pay 60k, I rep d best technology skul in nigeria LAUTECH
Dayrell, happy birthday to you.
Re: The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria by renaissance(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2013
infoscope: Bro I don't get to understand your point. BTW your English is awful. Work on your use of the language.
lol... d guy write-up is grammatically & syntactically erroneous. grin
infoscope: Bro I don't get to understand your point. BTW your English is awful. Work on your use of the language.
lol... d guy write-up is grammatically & syntactically erroneous.
Re: The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria by kel4soft: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2013
Well, Rivers State University of Science and Technology is the cheapest. With indigenes and non-indigenes paying 16k and 23k respectively as school fees
Re: The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria by Elevation(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2013
There's this friend of mine,he's currently studying Agric-econs @ Uni.Ben,he informed me that he pays about 10grand well its cool as an ABUsite the usual ish is around N17,250 school fees n N7,090 for accommodation,mind you no acceptance fee.
Re: The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Drayzeal: Gooday fellaz, due to d ASUU strike on ground I av engage my self in a series of. Argument wit most of mai fwnd""most of them claiming there school is the cheapest in nigeria I mean state unis'' as my skul is concern fresher will pay noting less than 95k wit acceptance fee,while d stalite will pay 60k, I rep d best technology skul in nigeria LAUTECH

Ur a disgrace to LAUTECH angry
Re: The Most Cheapest Uni In Nigeria by charleymed(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
prof1990:

Ur a disgrace to LAUTECH angry
Seconded. WTF! the guy is a clown, indeed a disgrace.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Mathematics / Maths ability not necessary in every course of study — WAEC boss / Ican November 2014 Professional Examination Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.