Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal (44447 Views)

Odemwingie Scores First League Goal In Nine Months / Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal / Yakubu Wins Eurosport Premier League Goal Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by redsun(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
I am gonna try and watch the highlight tonight.Anybody that can't score goal frequently is just as good as no footballer.The game is about scoring goals and if you can't,you are no good.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by ddeductive1: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

That as a result of d goal scored by Mikel,there's bn UNUSUAL ATMOSPHERIC EVENTS,thereby causing d appearance of d "RAMADAN MOON." Due 2 this UNEXPECTED trend,in corroboration with our muslim leaders,SEPT 24TH(TUES) & 25TH(WED) v bn declared as PUBLIC HOLS by d FG.

On behalf of NIGERIA WORKERS,i say to Mikel,"MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW."

Pls continue to score more goals sodat there wi b more PUBLIC HOLS
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by divinelove(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
If mikel can score an epl goal then impossibility is nothing.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by mallorca(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mikels talents are being wasted at Chelsea. Why condemn John Obi to such an anonomous role which emphasizes muscle and great when this guy possesses such great technical ability and an amazing footballing brain as well

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by CHIMSKY(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
georjay: MIKEL JUST SCORED A GOAL NOW.....TO MAKE THE SCORELINE 2 - 0 AGAINST FULHAM.....SHAME TO HATERS.....

Mikel Obi justified the coach's decision by playing brilliantly and capping it up with a goal.

It took Mikel 185 premier league games and seven years to get that goal and what a finish.

After 185 games?Even goalkeepers average more goals than that.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Yusluv77(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Up super eagles... Naija dey hot now oooh anybody wey come our way na flog we go flog am oooooh........ Up Bluesssss!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Jerrite(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
SEYI_KP: Mikel Nigeria best ever midfiieder am *pround to have witness your time, your type is rear* long live ogun-state, long live ibadan, long live yorubaland, long live Nigeria.
smh

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by eneojojohnsam(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vincent 4:

VERY USELESS PLAYER......HOW CAN IT TOOK A PLAYER 7 GOOD YERS TO SCORE A GOAL?..DOES IT QUALIFY HIS TO BE A PLAYER?
simple English you can't speak ... go and learn how to speak good english.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by omodudutola(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
If mikel can achieve hz dream of scorin after7yrs...dnt gv up on ur dreamz..lolz"

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Johnnoo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Adedayo516: Now am scared, am very scared!!!!!! X_X. #ET things
Are you a gay??
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Biodup: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
If mikel can score in EPL, i go make am.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Abeyjide: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
size38: Shameful after 8 good yrs

wat wil u say about arsenal trophiless of over 7 years. which one is beta?
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by danduchi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Even Abramovic stand, clap for him

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vincent 4:
VERY USELESS PLAYER......HOW CAN IT TOOK A PLAYER 7 GOOD YERS TO SCORE A GOAL?..DOES IT QUALIFY HIS TO BE A PLAYER?

Because he has been a disciplined defensive midfielder. He does his best to prevent Chelsea from being scored. That can't be achieved by going forward. Today Mourinho put Ramirez behind Mikel(eventhough Ramirez was still bombarding forward - indiscipline), Mikel made his team proud by proving why he shouldn't be the defensive player. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Philawole(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Honadeadek: BBM to Android, John Obi Mikel with an Epl goal. Did we need a prophet to tell us that the End is near.
#ETT
£nd +im£ ...hmm
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Gwekzy: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
I know pple ll ridicule me but I jst ave to say it...Wen d match started n I saw Mikel drifting forward time afta time allowing Ramires 2 play d holding role it was a surprise to me..I swear before God and man I said within me dat Mikel was gona score today cos I was home alone watching d match..I even wanted to tweet it so dat pple ll marvel leta but som how I didn't..I was so sure dat he was gona score..Wen He actually scored,I culdnt believe it..I felt like TB Joshua 4 like 5 mins..N wen pple started shouting n also Twitter n other social networks were buzzing about it.. I felt so disappointed dat I didn't tweet it...Up till now it still pains me...although am not a chelsea fan but dat didn't stop me 4rm celebrating our own MIKEL...dis dude n d likes of Moses n Emenike ll bring d world to a standstill come 2014 world cup by the grace of God...I strongly believe in what Keshi is Building ...NAIJA4LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mikel Obi scores for Chelsea - his first
goal in 258 games and 7 years. #He is a Hero!
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by vcvibes(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Clemzy16: FACT: Mourinho siqned mikel, he didn`t scored for other manaqers until mourinho returned back to chelsea| just heard there will be public holiday on monday¡ wink
In other news, is that a red or yellow card offense¿
BLACK CARD
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by greall1: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
WHO IS MIKEL PLz

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by striker9(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibel:

You can't even construct good sentences yet beefing on a guy who just made Nigerians happy today!!
Don't mind the enemy of progress.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by kennie1312: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mikel is without doubt a good player, but it has actually taken him too long(7years) to score his first chelsea goal.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
redsun: I am gonna try and watch the highlight tonight.Anybody that can't score goal frequently is just as good as no footballer.The game is about scoring goals and if you can't,you are no good.

Just like Makalele. You are too much.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by 3Dimension: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
This goal has been hidden

At the END of the game. After Regular TIME of no more play, mikel can tel the world boldly that amazing THINGS( have started happening)
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by wezzyjasified(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
happy for him cos he's from my country buh hope dis isnt end timer tinza
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by sopoundz(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
BabaAlabi: NowThatMikelHasScored-Linda Ikeji will get a husband.
hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaha*rolling2Mikel'shouse*
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by sage2(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wonders, they say, shall never end? Mikel with a goal? Now I believe that one can do anything one put his mind on.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
divinelove: If mikel can score an epl goal then impossibility is nothing.
Yes o.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Songitto(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
waoow...this is new record.....keep it up bro.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
mallorca: Mikels talents are being wasted at Chelsea. Why condemn John Obi to such an anonomous role which emphasizes muscle and great when this guy possesses such great technical ability and an amazing footballing brain as well

It seems Mourinho has noticed. Let us watch as the games go on.
If only they can believe in themselves as I believe in them
......Mourinho.

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
“Today’s game was all about winning,” Mikel told Sky Sports after the game. “My goal is just a bonus, but I’m pretty happy – it’s about time!”

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
“Good for [Mikel], good for us,” said Mourinho about the goal. “It’s good for his confidence. He played well, giving balance to the team.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.