Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151056 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by frainc(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2013
a report from kenya through cnn says that kenya president niece was also killed by the attackers
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2013
Billyonaire:

You can agree or disagree with me that Chemical weapons in the hans of el-shabaab will mean total annihilation of Kenyans. In the hands of Boko Haram means complete annihilation of Southern Nigeria, in the hands of Al Qaeda means total burial of Americans.

Islam is mentally carcinogenic. You can take that to the bank.

Chemical weapons in the hands of anyone, not just jihadist will be detrimental. My point wasn't to disagree with punishing the jihadist, it was to disagree with your claim of bombing muslims in "hostile islamic country". Wouldn't nigeria count as an "hostile islamic country"? After all half of the population is muslim right, and we've even got our very own terrorist group.. How would you feel if they were to bomb Nigeria because of a couple of extremist "Boko Haram". I think the problem we have is that we tend to group people into categories and not focus on individuals, we let a couple of jihadist represent our views on how muslims are. I know muslims who are good, and that's why i believe that they are capable of good. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by delegiwa(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2013
mayten30: this got me crying

At least she's alive!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by slap1(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Rest in peace, Kofi Awoonor, Professor of African Literature, victim of the Westgate Mall terrorist attack in Kenya. A wonderful and gifted poet! Your poem, SONGS OF SORROW, is apt for this painful moment. Tears is inevitable as the touching lyrics of that poem crawls across my mind. . . RIP, prof!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2013
Seriously what is wrong with these devils?

Just look at those kids, God why won't you just flush those terrorists off the surface of this earth?

Kai.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by mariong(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2013
firetrap: I'm a christian and I don't like the way some people who call themselves christian damn and insult Islam. terrorism cuts across religion and is not a problem of one religious group or the other. if your truly call urself christian then follow the teaching of our lord Jesus when he said "do not judge so they ye will not be judged"
I'm not sure about the bolded.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by striker9(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2013
R.I.P to the dead,
I sympathize with the Kenyans,may God be with you.God bless Africa.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2013
A bomb blast outside a church in the Pakistani city of
Peshawar kills at least 25 people and injured more than
40, medics say.
A bomb disposal officer said two suicide bombers blew
themselves up outside the church when people were
coming out after Sunday Mass.
The victims were said to include women and children.
Islamist militants have been blamed for previous such
attacks on Pakistan's Christian minority.
Christians make up about 1.6% of Pakistan's mainly
Muslim population

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-2419373
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09/22/325348/25-die-in-bombing-at-peshawar-church
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/22/world/asia/pakistan-attack/?hpt=hp_t2

Sad for our Christian brethren all over the world . islam is indeed a pissfull religion

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by lirusehn(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Islamic terrorists. SMH
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by WildChild00(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Is this film or something, human beings dieing like animals cry cry cry
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by jaxy(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
No more religion.....religion as cus more damage than good.....christain/muslim are scam...its muslim today christain might start tomorow bombing mosque I don't support any of the religion both religion should be ban in d world....free ur mind guys

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Gorrbachev: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
mu2sa2: Blessing on the muslims of this forum for their maturity - you have exhibited the true teachings of your religion by not replying to insults running into pages. Any religion whose adherents take delight in insulting others is what it really is ... Self-styled MOgs have got to understand religion is not just about collecting money from the gullible but also civilizing them.

terrorism is islam Mogs way of civilising its followers? islamist militants are suppose to be men of god, isn't it? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Muscomide: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
When one juxtaposes the wall to wall coverage given to the atrocity in Kenya by the Western media with their near silence on the incessant Boko Haram atrocities in Nigeria, one is led to conclude that the life of the average Nigerian counts for nothing. Without a doubt, more innocent Nigerians have been killed by Islamists than innocent Kenyans killed by Islamists. It is a shame on all of us, Nigerians, that our lives are seemingly less valued by the world than the lives of Kenyans. One suspects that the world press have taken their cue in this respect from the disregard our own government evidently have for the life of the average Nigerian. And we make so bold as to call ourselves 'the giant of Africa'?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Religion is supposed to be a personal decision between just 2 parties,you and your god.islam is more of a political movement than a religion that is why it is acceptable in islam to use violence,force to convert non muslems to islam and in islam,it is acceptable to kill non muslims who refuse to convert to islam.Now tell me,how can muslims say that islam is a religion of peace?a religion that encourages you to look down on non-muslims as inferior people who deserve death,is a peaceful religion to you?a religion that teaches hatred against non muslims,with propaganda slogans like '' islam is the best religion '' being taught to muslims of all ages just to prepare their minds and make them violent against non muslims?
Do muslims know the meaning of peace at all?
With the kind of radicalization of yoruba muslims which is presently going on in southwest,it will be better for other regions to allow southwest to stay on their own or with the fulanis in one country alone whichever way they want it because once the seeds of islamic radicalization matures in the southwest,it won't be easy.kenya is having this islamist problem because in northern kenya,there are kenyans of somali origin,so kenya is actually been attacked from within and with the active participation of terrorist cells in kenya.
yoruba christians,wake up from your sleep and shine your eyes before it is too late.
vanunu: I am a yoruba man, and a Muslim, but today 22-09-2013 I have decided not to be a Muslim again, I have longed been deceived, I cannot take it any more. I also so call on all Yorubas to denounce and reject Islam, because it is a very dangerous religion. I heard that the Islamist are setting up camps somewhere in our southwest, we the children of Oduduwa will never allow this to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2013
congoid:

religion has nothing to do with this. alshabaab told kenya to take their soldiers and leave somalia. they already bombed uganda in 2010 and ethiopia in 2011, now they attacked kenya.

this is merely one country sending soldiers to another, and that group responding in a theatrical way to get attention. religion has nothign to do with.

the irish republican army, the confederate army, many resistance groups do the same thing. it just so happens kenya messed with a country which is next to it and happens to be muslim who are[b] handsome, smart, and brave[/b].

PLEASE COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR HANDSOME FACE

SHOW TO THE WORLD YOU ARE SMART AND BRAVE. (FACE THE SOLDEIRS MAN TO MAN, STOP KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN AND WOMEN)

YOU DON'T NEED TO HIDE. COME OUT IF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS RIGHT,
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2013
50calibre:

You say all these now, but I recall seeing your comments on a certain thread where you call for US strikes on Syria.

So you abhor extremism, yet you say things in support of the Syrian rebels who sure are extremists.

Are you bi-polar or just a confused? Lol
Young man don't quote me wrong pls!!! Go back and re-read my comment b4 u quote me wrongly. I said and I repeat that America's interest to strike Syria is becos of the use of chemical/nuclear weapon on innocent Syrian citizens. What I hate is killing of innocent people. Anything that can be done to stop killing of innocent civilians is allowed by me. Syrian war needs to be ended...and it can only be achieved through western power intervention, take it or leave it. Muslims are trouble to this world, to global peace. If Syrians were living in peace and leadership changing hands like its chaning peacefully and democratically in other european and asian nations, why would America or any western nation intervene, huh

Why is it that all these suicide bombing, killings, terrorism, leadership oppression and all manners of bloody acts perpetrated mostly in Islamic nations and Africa

Pls don't quote me wrongly...if Asaad respected himself and stepped down earlier and allowed peace to reign and for people to elect their choice leader in a free-and-fair poll, I don't think whatever extremist would have had a chance to come into Syria to join either the opposition or government side.

Same way Somalians are crying that Kenyans are interfering in their nation by sending in peace-keeping forces into their country, and I ask you:

Is it enough justification for Somalian terrorist to attack Kenya

If Somalians were living in peace, would there be need for any nation to come in to make peace for them talkless of sending in troops

Somalians that have nothing...dry land, no water...no nothing...and instead of them to start thinking of developing their nation technologically they are busy killing themselves for nothing. What do they have

If u follow global news, documentaries, and history, u would agree with me that Muslims or Islam is the major threat to global peace.

They are very prone to violent, hence the reason any politician or power-mongers use them, Muslims to fight and kill innocent people. Why always Muslims

In afghanistan, Lebanon, Somali, Libya, India, Pakistan, just name it...why can't they learn to live peacefully How many foreign troops are in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, et al fighting How many

Let them live on their own, practice their cult and whoever wishes to join them should and not forcing people against their wish and feeling brave when they lack technological intelligence and development like most Christian and Budhist nations.

All Islam nations have not been able to conquer just Israel alone that's in their midst talkless of when:

America, France, Uk, Italy, Germany, Spain, Canada, Australia, Japan, China, India, etc joined together to deal with them.

They should talk to themselves o cos their time is fast-running out. Hmmmm hmmm. Advice them if u know any o
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by djfiifi(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2013
djustice:

Proper mumu, na him you be! Kenyan wetin? Nigerians have been kicking ass at war fronts from time imoriver. Anytime we intervene, it's game over! In India and Burma, even though the dastardly racist British pigs could not bring themselves to document it properly, it was Nigerians that finally stopped the fanatical Japanese in their tracks. We ended civil wars in Sierra Leone and Liberia. Obasanjo, a retired general, ALONE, ended a coup in Sao Tome! Al-Quaeda in the Maghreb were stopped by us in Mali. We're kicking Boko Haram's ass all over Nirthern Nigeria, Cameroun, Niger and Chad. We pulled out of Sierra Leone UN team, and the Indians packed their bags, saying, no Nigerians, no peacekeeping force.

Omo, don't joke with the Nigerian Army o! We're widely acknowledged as one of the world's BEST fighting forces, by none other than the UN, and they should frigging know! Kenya ke?

You people and your yabbing.
Anyway I am happy we Ghanaians trained both Obasanjo and Gowon as military men in Ghana.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Feraz(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2013
congoid:

am from somalia and i believe this day has been long time coming. Kenya sent its troops to somalia because it wants our oil and to destabilize my homeland. I dont like you negroids, but you must leave my nation alone.
I had to look up the map of Africa again to update my knowledge of Somalia being in Africa. So we're negroids and what are you? Talk about being brainwashed. Damn! Dude you really define it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2013
congoid:

christian brethnren? lmao hahhahahahahaha

go to pakistan and tell them your a their brother, they will see your wide nose and assme you are still in the evolutionary process
. tell that to the Pakistani who leaves his seat every sunday to kiss me and shake my hand .

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.