Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150905 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by lirusehn(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2013
I dnt giv a f¡ck. Dizz 2 show u d written words of d bible are real. End tym.. Off to church and lera to mosque
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Beey(f): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2013
somalia11:

where are ur condolences to the somalis who have to look at the gorillas named kenyan army inside somalia
What are you telling us?Kenya took in your thousands of refugees & set them up in camps,allowed Somalis do business in Kenya.As a matter of fact,Nairobi's Eastleigh area is a "small Somalia".How did you Somalis thank Kenya?By causing Kenyans sleepless nights & constant pain.That's why Kenyan troops decided we cannot take more distress from Somalia.You & your people are just an ungrateful lot.You all are like a naughty child who bites the hand that feeds him.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Muscomide: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2013
Tintinix: I took my time to scan through the 6 pages on this thread and not surprisingly I could not find a muslims contribution that is sympathetic to this utter show of shame and brutality to humanity perpetuated by people fighting in the name of Allah!
@ Mods, please what's up with the hidden posts? What else can be said by people worse than what we are seeing??

The end will come when all have heard the Word of God!
Only Jesus can save you from your sins! Receieve Him today, and He will vanquish all those blood thirsty demons from your souls! Amen!!

Abeg, spare us your preaching! Ignoramus!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by firetrap(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: see this one? show me the Christian terrorists? did they kill any non muslims? did they kill because of their religion or to promote their religion . keep showing the other cheek . u are on ur own on this one

if only you stop watching television all day and actually pick up a book you would know that when the Christians sacked Jerusalem in the middle ages every Moslem in Jerusalem was put to the sword and yes there are christian terrorist groups e.g. Irish Republican Army (I.R.A).
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by jaxy(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2013
clockers: Islam is a cancer if you don't get rid of cancer it spreads and destroys .Islam is a cancer it will keep destroying while covertly saying islam is for peace
And some people will believe them for a while because the nice ones are covert ,but they will keep attacking because Quran teaches jihad violence
They will never stop. They will keep killing people un till they are stopped . In the mean time expect things like this un till they are flushed out
shut_up mr man u guys are d same....pot calling kettle black.....ur pastors are are thief....I think I still love muslim people morthan christain....pastors are criminal decieving people
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2013
Can someone ban than ranting troll?? Please..
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Weeke(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2013
Their recent tweet

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pesty100(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2013
firetrap:

if only you stop watching television all day and actually pick up a book you would know that when the Christians sacked Jerusalem in the middle ages every Moslem in Jerusalem was put to the sword and yes there are christian terrorist groups e.g. Irish Republican Army (I.R.A).
at least my religion doesn't support.. Violence ... old testament did but why did you think we have the new testament...... Jesus said we shall conquer the world not by war but by the power of LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2013
jaxy: shut_up mr man u guys are d same....pot calling kettle black.....ur pastors are are thief....I think I still love muslim people morthan christain....pastors are criminal decieving people

how are they criminal brother ode?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2013
firetrap:

mallam , shut that stinking hole you call mouth , u are the one who needs a book..lmao .see how this useless terrorist is eager to quote the crusade, my friend do u know how the crusades started? do u know moslems were killing Christians for ages before they decided to retataliate, in fact how did the moslems get Jerusalem? do u know what was Jerusalem for Christians. stupid dumb azz u go open a book and learn about the crusades , if it wasn't for the crusades we will all b bending over and shaking our azz in the air in the name of prayer . a for ur IRA did they kill any moslem? they were fighting the British Gov it had nothing to do with religion . dumb fck . why are u suing a computer/phone ? go back to your sand filled region and don't forget to kiss ur arab masters azz . a moslem who wants to teach me history ..lmao . dude moslems are the poster of illiteracy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by fitzmayowa: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2013
Bimpss: Can someone ban than ranting troll?? Please..

i think afam and sexkillz dont have internet...or is there a fatwah on them?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2013
ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD WATCH IT! THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOU AND YOUR EVIL/BLOODY ACTS!!!

WATCH YOUR WAYS! YOU GUYS HAVE SOWED ENOUGH HATEFUL SEED, DON'T WEEP WHEN THE FRUITS GETS RIPE!

IT MAY SOUND CASUAL AND NOTHING TO YOU MUSLIMS NOW, BUT FUTURE SHALL UNVEIL THE REWARD....NOT TOO FAR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Pangea: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2013
Wow great discussion here. Apparently Al Shabbab (the militant group that is running parts of Somalia and pissing off nearly everyone) claimed responsibility for the attack in retribution for Kenyan state actions inside Somalia in Oct 2011. Other countries have been trying to kick Al Shabbab's ass, for a long time, because Al Shabbab is making it impossible to do anything inside Somalia, and is a big part of the reason why Somalia is so bleeped up. Plenty of people want to invest or whatever, but Somalia is such a cluster Bleep that its totally unsafe unless you're a mercenary or a gangster. Thus, Kenya and some other countries went in to help fight these guys. And Kenya bleeped them up badly along the Kenyan border.

Since then, there have been attacks in Kenya, all the way south to Nairobi, but mostly along the border, where there's a huge refugee community and a big humanitarian crisis ongoing.

Al Shabbab have vowed to move the "battleground" from Somalia into Kenya. Keep in mind Westgate is an upmarket mall popular with lots of expats. It's a very big and vicious attack, which Al Shabbab seem to say is revenge. Moreover, it's symbolic. Symbolic of Kenyan wealth, Kenyan power, and as Al Shabbab see it, Kenyans selling out. The Kenyans will likely have to do something, since apparently they're just playing loops of the horrible footage on the TV there, and their president has vowed revenge. It's already a very touchy situation, but this could lead the whole thing into a new phase. Too soon to tell.

As usual religion is a subtext here, but it isn't the main motivation. There are layers and layers of bullshit, and that's the bottom layer. It's almost always political, and if it's political, it's actually economic. Religion is the lowest level of bullshit, the least likely to actually teach you anything about what's going on, but somehow its the only one people here seem to understand because it fits the simplest possible narrative. The narrative you should be discussing is the wider geopolitical implications, the posturing of the US and China in Africa, the role of states like Kenya in trying to stabilize Somalia, which is a key area in the region but completely bleeped and closed to investment, with everyone eyeing it. China has been spending b-b-b-billions in Africa building roads and infrastructure trying to gain resource dominance and markets and labor and so on, and the US is in there scrapping, but as the US usually does it, it's more economic hitman stuff and behind the scenes investment and so on. Somalia is a key area for everyone but they can't touch it, so they send in mercenaries (Blackwateresque) to help "stabilize it for investment," and yeah, they probably didn't mind that the Kenyans were at work across the border.

That's honestly way more compelling and interesting than this "Muslims bad" nonsense. It's it's own situation, super complex with lots of big players, and a story you never read about.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by jaxy(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=DailyNews]I blame the world. How can people call Islam a religion Islam is a CULT! A blood thirsty cult!!! Every muslim have an atom of violence in him/her, check them from today and see. No Christian/Hindu/Budha/etc gets violent when u criticise Jesus, or whatever the religion believes in. But criticise Muhammed and watch every Muslim go violent and bloody.

Only cultists act that way. Only a cult kill to foster their aim and to fulfil their belief/faith.

Which other religion fights with:
Christians
Hindu
Budha
Jews
Pagans, et al aside Islam

Watch all the countries where Muslims are in majority, they have no peace, no freedom, no development, in fact they live like slaves.

But if Muslims do not come together without all these their lip-singing criticisms of their extremists, the whole world will come at them and they sure know it that they can't contend the terror.

Every other religion is keeping quiet now and acting calm and they keep forming heroes and killing unarmed innocent children and women at unexpected hours...a time will come when they predator will turn to prey, let muslims or islam worshippers mark my word.

Everything in life has a saturation point and Muslims are gradually approaching their saturation point.

Remember when an elastic material reaches its yield point, the next thing is to break, and if Muslims or Islam worshippers do not begin a thorough checkmate and war against their extremists to stop all these rampant killings of innocent people all over the world, they will soon break. And what they will experience won't be funny...

Wicked, inhumane set of cowards attacking unarmed women and kids. Cowards who can't face armed people, only prefer to attack like thieves and still feel they are brave....shame on all extremist islam and whoever that supports them and shame on all humans that kills fellow human in the name of a god or a belief. Fools!!!

We shall see...keep doing what u are doing, it won't be long.[/quote/)na lie u guys are d same

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by amadice(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2013
Does of u ranting kenyan army is better than nigerian army...i think ther heads needs to b examined....as kenyan army been invited to any peace keeping in africa?...when somalia, sudan, were in crisises dey did nt go...even dou they ar east african neighbours....pls respect nigeria for once....in tearm of weapons and ammunitions nigeria is 1 number in africa...pls check #google
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by victorv12(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2013
This Kenya killings is highly disheartening. Because of religion a lot of innocent people were killed for nothing. The Nigeria goverment should ban religious studies from all the institutions in our country. Anybody that wants to practice any religious studies should practice it in their homes/religious houses they attend. The segregation religion is bringing to humanity, if it's not contained we'll end up being destroyed. A lot of youths in Europe and America are denouncing it. The segregation is getting too much. See Nairalanders attacking themselves. Christianity is more superior than the Muslim faith, No!!! Muslims are more superior! It's a shame. I have more peace not practicing any religion at all. I didn't start by casually rejecting all religion. I spent years earnestly seeking spiritual truth. Atheism was the only honest conclusion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.