Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151454 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Sagaman: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
pendo89:
IT SHALL BE WELL.I CONGRATULATE THE KENYAN PEOPLE FOR THE SUPPORT THEY HAVE SHOWN TOWARDS THE VICTIMS.
CONGRATS TO THE SECURITY FORCES ,SO MANY WOULD HAVE PERISHED HAD THEY NOT STEPPED IN ON TIME,THEY ARE STILL ON SCENE.
59 DEAD,MANY INJURED, THE TERRORISTS ARE NOW CORNERED,
SHAME ON THEM WE WILL NOT BE COWED BY ISLAMIC TERRORISTS,KENYA GROWS STRONGER WITH EACH ATTACK.

Babes, it took the security forces 20 MINUTES to get there.

This is not in the desert or in the safari. This in the middle of the capital. In a country on terrorism red alert.

That is pathetic!

But my criticism by some is just using your mouth drive motor.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Happywoman(f): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sagaman:

No, you did not hit home.

You just did not make sense.

You ask me a question thinking I would get stuck but when I used just pure common sense to tell you what should happen next, you came up with you beer parlour arguments.

Now can you hit home?

Ok.
Go now to Westgate and show us your prowess, since no one seems to be getting it right except u , of course.
Your next retort(I know u most definitely will reply), should be from Westgate, send us pics too.

Kenya Stay Brave!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sylve11: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lord have mercy! sad cool
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
Contain the terrorist in what manner? What if it provokes the rest and results in the killing of the hostages? I am not saying they shouldn't do anything, I am just saying that this is a very tricky situation. Like some other posters here said, more advanced countries have been in this situation in the past and it didn't end well. I am sure if a single life (of the hostages or even security operatives) is lost during the operation, armchair critics like you will be on their neck all week. So tell me how this operation can be carried out cleanly MR intelligent.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sagaman:

Sorry, mate, that picture is not evidence they are doing it.

And, yes, the head of the operations should by now have contacted the owners, if he has a brain.
So, do you have any evidence it's NOT being done?
Lol @ "pic is not evidence they're doing it"..
You could as well say the siege and rescue is not happening at all , cos you're no eyewitness and you've only seen pics and videos...
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
No one should leave. Fingerprints should be gotten from recovered guns, no matter how much those that are coming out are, each persons fingerprint, name, picture and residence should be gotten. That's the only way they can get this fuckers
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
No one should leave. Fingerprints should be gotten from recovered guns, no matter how much those that are coming out are, each persons fingerprint, name, picture and residence should be gotten. That's the only way they can get this fuckers.

And why doesn't a mall like this have cctv
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
this is a wake up call for west african states who sent troops to mali to be on alert. you never know what the militants who captured timbuktu before the forces intervened have up their sleeves
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by yetseyi(f): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
Scun: Do you realise people are still held hostage inside and they haven't figured out any way to get them out?
Yes I know, but at least they are trying. I am just wondering if we would get this kind of response here especially in terms of medical attention for the wounded
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2013

An armed policeman taking position inside Westgate shopping mall
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by phineas: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sensitive thread,sensitive day,dear moderators why has the alt I'd Sagaman not been banned?

He fits the defination of a troll and the world indeed reads this pages.Over 20,000 views so far.

We must all encourage the kenyan forces who at this momment risk their lives to save fellow countrymen.Criticisms if any ought to be for another day.But to call these brave men in the line of fire fools on a day like this is in poor taste,uncivilized,babaric and disheartening.

Moderators pls take note.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2013

Police search a man for weapons after he walked out of Westgate Shopping Centre
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2013

A soldier from the Kenya Defence Forces holds his gun as he approaches Westgate Shopping Centre
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2013

A policeman patrols with his dog
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
Explosions are taking place in the mall at the moment. Sagamite is getting his criticism ready.....he hasn't offered any reasonable solution yet.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
Horus:

Police search a man for weapons after he walked out of Westgate Shopping Centre
This are the type of people that shouldn't be allowed to leave
This one definitely looks like a terrorist.
What can someone with such ragged clothes be doing in the luxury mall
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Promhize:

How? he wear a suit!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Promhize:

So that's the base of your conclusion..... cloth, luxury mall?..... smh undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.