Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Entrepreneurs/manufacturers Who Does The Packaging For Your Products? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurs/manufacturers Who Does The Packaging For Your Products? (1023 Views)

CBN Forex Policy: Local Manufacturers Happy As Production And Sales Leap By 50% / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN / Roll Of Tea Filter Paper For Tea Bag And Packaging For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs/manufacturers Who Does The Packaging For Your Products? by ibis: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Im writing my business plan for edible products i will like to manufacture and retail and ive realised i have no idea of packaging companies that help package goods for sale and the costs.

Nairalanders kindly help me out with company names and costs if you have any idea. Which good edible products packaging company do you know?

Thank you. smiley
Re: Entrepreneurs/manufacturers Who Does The Packaging For Your Products? by amtheone(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
What exactly is your product. Which part of the country are u? There are many companies here in lagos that can handle such even individuals.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Supply Of Palmoil At Wholesales Price In Lagos / NIPOST Demands N500 Handling Charge. / Heard About Cargo 2 Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.