Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (53468 Views)

When To Use "'s" And "S'" In A Sentence. / Be An Author Of A Government Textbook,be Immortalized Without Writing A Sentence / Who Can Make A Sentence That Contain Alphabelt A-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2008
donpapa:

@ sisi
Congratulations for your  appointment as president of 'because' group.  cheesy

Oh Bless you! Thank you!

Okay, September is over. . . let's see what we have.

SUXXI:

Because you asked me to use because,because is a 7 letter word.

na wah:

Don't think because i paid your rent you owe me because u don't, its because i don't want you borrowing outside the family.

fantastik:

Because Nairaland is a free forum does not give you the impetus to murder 'because' because I am really getting pissed off.

mykali:

. . .  i hadnt noticed her earlier because she was was hiding in the shadows that had been cast because of the setting sun. . . . . shouting at me and saying ''u hate me because i don't love u anymore?''

maborukoje:

you can use because three times because because is a conjunction

hollerb:

Dear, i would have loved to use because to begin a sentence, but because, because cannot be used to  start a sentence, i refuse to.

Moyola:

1 Because, 2 because, 3 because.  tongue

Oh my Goodness! This is going to be HARD!! Everyone had really good and funny enteries!!!

Gotta go do some In depth Analysis. tongue
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2008
Okay, I'm back and my head is about to explode but a winner has been picked.

First of all, for the sake of fairness, sentences starting with BECAUSE are disqualified (I'm Sorry, I know the whole beginning a sentence with Because has been dunked but we gotta keep it fair for those who have been disqualified in the past)

Disqulified - Suxxi and Fantasik.  cry

Eliminated because entry was not a sentence - Moyola (Funny though  grin)

The Winners

2nd Runner up

maborukoje:

you can use because three times because because is a conjunction

1st Runner up

hollerb:
Dear, i would have loved to use because to begin a sentence, but because, because cannot be used to  start a sentence, i refuse to.

And the Winner of our August/September Drawing is. . .

*Drumroll*

na wah:
[size=20pt]
Don't think because i paid your rent you owe me because u don't, its because i don't want you borrowing outside the family.[/size]

Here's your Trophy. . . 

Enjoy!

That's all folks!  Don't forget to send in your October Entries.

Sisikill Out!  cool
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by sweets(f): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2008
i was drawn to this 'because' thread because i felt it was interesting but i now have to leave because i may be late as an entrant!!
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2008
Bravo, bravo!! Well done, everyone - na wah, hollerb, maborukoje - well done! Look at the new heights to which you've taken the word "because" - I'm sure Because itself is bursting with pride right now. In fact, I think I'll talk to Mr. Seun about making this whole Because thingy an official affair - you know, prices and parties and all. smiley smiley

And to my lovely President/CEO, Sisikill: The Boss is proud of you!! kiss Whatcha say to a glass or two of gin'an'guice, a 5-star-prepared dinner, and a bottle of Hennesy for a night-cap? wink
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2008
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! I am a bad, bad, bad CEO/President! I forgot

mykali:

. . .  i hadnt noticed her earlier because she was was hiding in the shadows that had been cast because of the setting sun. . . . . shouting at me and saying ''u hate me because i don't love u anymore?''

Mykali! I am sooo sorry! What can I do to make it up to you? How about dinner? Yeah, dinner with me and the oga patapata of the beacuse thread? Will that do? Yeah? Good!

Whew! You are such a dear  kiss

kay9:

Bravo, bravo!! Well done, everyone - na wah, hollerb, maborukoje - well done! Look at the new heights to which you've taken the word "because" - I'm sure Because itself is bursting with pride right now. In fact, I think I'll talk to Mr. Seun about making this whole Because thingy an official affair - you know, prices and parties and all. smiley smiley

And to my lovely President/CEO, Sisikill: The Boss is proud of you!! kiss Whatcha say to a glass or two of gin'an'guice, a 5-star-prepared dinner, and a bottle of Hennesy for a night-cap? wink

Huh. . . Boss, do we have room for another?
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2008
Well, you know what they say: 'Three' is a . . . Besides, Mykali would probably bring his bottle of mykali to the dinner, and the 5-Star-Hotel manager wouldn't want that. cry Too bad, huh?
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Sisikill: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2008
Okay, boss but you're gonna have to tell him the bad news. . . That even though I mistakenly skipped his entry, despite having the best one, we are now backing out of the consolation prize (dinner) we promised him. embarassed
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2008
grin Hey, you promised him the dinner. But not to worry; I'm the boss, right? Ok, so I make my pronouncement:
FOR HIS VALIANT ATTEMPTS AT HAMSTRINGING 3 "BECAUSES" INTO ONE SENTENCE (AND SUCCEEDING!), AND YET DENIED HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE IN KAY9'S HALL OF "BECAUSE CHAMPIONS", MYKALI IS HEREBY AWARDED AN HONORARY DEGREE IN BECAUSOULOGY AND BECAUSOULOGICAL CONSTUCTIONS!!.
There. Howz'at?
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by ibrahim007: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2008
Don't like this post,because i find it boring and because i find it boring is because it doesn't impress.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by nikinash(f): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2008
It is because of your silliness that you became pregnant because you refused to abstain because you "love" him.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Naturalle(f): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2008
Don't think because I am crying because you broke my heart means I will take you back, because i wont.

Just because there are awards being thrown about in this forum, I will hang around because I want to grab one because it will go a long way to boost my career in Becausology grin
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by firestar(f): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2008
Infatuation can be suicidial because it drains the essence and you won't know why because your desire dwells on your craving and that's because you're too far gone to see its true nature.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2008
Naturalle:

Just because there are awards being thrown about in this forum, I will hang around because I want to grab one because it will go a long way to boost my career in Becausology grin

grin grin smiley I'll think about it. Meanwhile, I've forwarded a memo to Sisikill.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2008
firestar:

Infatuation can be suicidial because it drains the essence and you won't know why because your desire dwells on your craving and that's because you're too far gone to see its true nature.

I don't mind infatuation; ever heard of "chop-n-clean-mouth"? grin

ibrahim007:

Don't like this post,because i find it boring and because i find it boring is because it doesn't impress.
Mmh. lipsrsealed
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Nnenna1(f): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2008
Thus, I type "Because, because, because."
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2009
I am so Happy because it is a new year and a time of new beginning, a time to start over because old things are passed away and that is a good thing because you don't want to bring the old into the new

Hehehe. . . I don't care if that made no sense. I have 3 becauses in there and that's all I care about!!

This is for my one and only boss who for some reason is miffed at me. Oh Boss, won't ya let bygones be bygones?

Here is to a happy and more becausely fun (yeah, makes no sense either) New Year. . . Boss
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by vescucci(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2009
Emily said "because, because, because", like that, three times.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

This is for my one and only boss who for some reason is miffed at me. Oh Boss, won't ya let bygones be bygones?

But I aint miffed at ya, honey-crumbs, I'm just playing atcha.
We's members of the same team - The President and the Boss - right?
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by origina9ja(f): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2009
because of somepeople that have been annoying me on nairaland
i stop coming online only because i was trying to give an advice that was said to be wrong or maybe because i'm sort of different angry
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2009
origina9ja:

because of somepeople that have been annoying me on nairaland
i stop coming online only because i was trying to give an advice that was said to be wrong or maybe because i'm sort of different angry

At least u used 3 because. . . that's all that counts  grin

@ Sisi Jinx: It's the new year girl, it's now 3 months since the last Because Winner! I have degrees in Becauseology gathering dust in ma drawers, waiting for winners to claim'em!! Or should Bluespice (and Vesc) take up the mantle? Just a suggestion shaa. . . grin grin
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Epi: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
This question about the word because has been asked several times, because it appears smart to be using "because" thrice in one whole sentence
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2009
i so perplexed, because when i first saw this tread i thought how impossible it is to use because 3rice in a sentence, but now my doubts are gone because i see the ppple have got a lot of brains.

Please someone judge if i am right, because i haven't played this game before, because it took me so long to discover this tread, because i don't usually go to the Literature section.

Thanks

Donpuzo aka Dogman
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
i am so perplexed, because when i first saw this tread i thought how impossible it is to use because 3rice in a sentence, but now my doubts are gone because i see the ppple have got a lot of brains.

Please someone judge if i am right, because i haven't played this game before, because it took me so long to discover this tread, because i don't usually go to the Literature section.

Thanks

Donpuzo aka Dogman
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2009
kay9:

At least u used 3 because. . . that's all that counts  grin

@ Sisi Jinx: It's the new year girl, it's now 3 months since the last Because Winner! I have degrees in Becauseology gathering dust in ma drawers, waiting for winners to claim'em!! Or should Bluespice (and Vesc) take up the mantle? Just a suggestion shaa. . . grin grin

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I'm sorry! I'm Sorry! I'm sorry!!! Please don't replace me because I haven't being doing what I am supposed to do because I have been too busy not minding my own business because of my nosiness. I prooooooooooooooomise, I am on top of this from now on! I proooooooooooooooomise!!!
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2009
epi:

This question about the word because has been asked several times, because it appears smart to be using "because" thrice in one whole sentence

Rotflmao!! Nice one and Funny!! Good Job.

Did you win? You'll have to check back in 11 days tongue

Donpuzo:

i am so perplexed, because when i first saw this tread i thought how impossible it is to use because 3rice in a sentence, but now my doubts are gone because i see the ppple have got a lot of brains.

Thanks

Donpuzo aka Dogman

Weeeeeeeeeeeell for someone who claims they have never played the game, you sure got a hang of it fast.

Check back in 11 days. wink
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
See boss, on top it! On top it like bee on honey!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2009
Thanks
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

See boss, on top it! On top it like bee on honey!!! grin grin grin grin grin

**hums to self, can't seem to make mind up: To fire her; to fire her not; to fire her; to fire her not. . .
smiley
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by slimnike(m): 3:26am On Jan 22, 2009
Because, because, because i nor no. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kraftlord(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2009
I am reading this thread on because, because, because is an everyday language for losers!
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
slimnike:

Because, because, because i nor no. undecided undecided undecided undecided

kraftlord:

I am reading this thread on because, because, because is an everyday language for losers!

Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2009
kay9:

**hums to self, can't seem to make mind up: To fire her; to fire her not; to fire her; to fire her not. . .
  smiley

*hums out loud* fire her NOT! fire her NOT, Fire her NOT! NOT! NOT! NOT*  cheesy

You can't fire me. . . don't you remember how I got the job in the first place.

Well there is still more where that came from. wink

Yeah, if there is one thing I never tire of, it is WHINING!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / A Tale Of Love (18+) / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.