Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (53472 Views)

When To Use "'s" And "S'" In A Sentence. / Be An Author Of A Government Textbook,be Immortalized Without Writing A Sentence / Who Can Make A Sentence That Contain Alphabelt A-z (2) (3) (4)

Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2009
kay9:

**hums to self, can't seem to make mind up: To fire her; to fire her not; to fire her; to fire her not. . .
Sisi Jinx:

*hums out loud* fire her NOT! fire her NOT, Fire her NOT! NOT! NOT! NOT*  cheesy

You can't fire me. . . don't you remember how I got the job in the first place.

Well there is still more where that came from. wink

Yeah, if there is one thing I never tire of, it is WHINING!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin Just playin witcha. . . grin
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Epi: 12:50am On Jan 23, 2009
I am going to stop use the word "because" because "because" is overused in this thread. grin grin

One love
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 2:00am On Jan 23, 2009
kay9:

grin grin grin Just playin witcha. . . grin

How do I looooooooooooove thee? let me count the ways
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 2:01am On Jan 23, 2009
epi:

I am going to stop use the word "because" because "because" is overused in this thread. grin grin

One love

Kewl!! cheesy
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by tekia(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2009
silly undecided
Sisi Jinx:

Kewl!! cheesy
so unwise
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2009
Yeah, well maybe but you are out. . . no because!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Epi: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2009
I'm a little irritable because I'm answering this question because you asked me to answer it because you need some help with it for whatever reason.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by CARLISTO77(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2009
Just because of incessant usage of "because" in an essay is considered a redundancy because the lecturer doesn't seem to ingratiate its application.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SeanT21(f): 3:55am On May 05, 2009
So because John kissed U and because of Luke sexy body U pretended to not know your boyfriend because your emotions where running wild.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by Pepeye(f): 8:12am On May 05, 2009
Why because? Is it because, because is a conjunction word
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by kay9(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2009
Pepeye:

Why because? Is it because, because is a conjunction word

No, it's because of that; grin its just because we loooooove using because all the time. By the way, you have a problem with because?
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by origina9ja(f): 11:30am On May 20, 2009
this because game is quite hard because i dont know how to make a sentence with 3 because
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 4:44pm On May 23, 2009
My boss is the nicest man in all of the land because he hasn't fired me for abandoning the because thread because I have been too busy doing. . . err. . . nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by JJYOU: 4:51pm On May 23, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

My boss is the nicest man in all of the land because he hasn't fired me for abandoning the because thread because I have been too busy doing. . . err. . . nothing lipsrsealed
haba, where have you been? only this afternoon i wrote something about you. hope u are well?
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 8:53pm On May 23, 2009
Awww, I missed you toooooo kiss kiss

No be me ooh, it is the season of exchanging daughters for cowries where I come from. So that's kept me a little busy.

How have you been?
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by JJYOU: 10:01pm On May 23, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Awww, I missed you toooooo kiss kiss

No be me ooh, it is the season of exchanging daughters for cowries where I come from. So that's kept me a little busy.

How have you been?
good to see you back.
you don start winding me up again. na only cowries dem demand why you no give them guoro and kola? hope na for fine woman you do all those wahala? i have loads of cowries back home but next time i go ask them to demand cows. i have an indian friend who paid dowry for his daughter to marry which i find very funny. sadly he has 4 so he still has 3 to go

i have been about thank God plus we are well too. hope you are apart from finding cowries.
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by SisiJinx: 6:05pm On May 24, 2009
Lmao!!! I know about the Indian culture and I think it is hilarious (no offense oooh). cheesy cheesy

Me. . . in exchange for coweries? As If!!!! shocked

Abeg me, I am waiting for gold and diamonds. . . hmm, that could explain why I am still sin . . errr. . . never mind. grin grin
Re: Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" by maborukoje(f): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Because

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / A Tale Of Love (18+) / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year