Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Naija And Real: Display Ur Pidgin And Slang Skills Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naija And Real: Display Ur Pidgin And Slang Skills Here (1244 Views)

Whats The Difference Between Warri Pidgin And The Standard Nigerian Pidgin / Pidgin And Engish Which One Is Better For Nigerian / Teach Me Naija Slang Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija And Real: Display Ur Pidgin And Slang Skills Here by noetic(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2008
y all these tribalistic divisions . . . . . . . . . I m first a naija man b4 a yoruba man. . . . . . .

if u r naija and real regardless of ur tribe, pls display ur pidgin and slang skills here

my guy, notin dey happen
Re: Naija And Real: Display Ur Pidgin And Slang Skills Here by ksmallsz(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2008
Was English ever our Language?
Re: Naija And Real: Display Ur Pidgin And Slang Skills Here by Sinistami(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mi sef bifo ai bi Ijaw boy a don fest bi naija boy untop say naija pidgin na ma fes anguage and a no kuku sabi ijaw sef.
Bross hwfar na. Ah yu de bi.

1 Like

Re: Naija And Real: Display Ur Pidgin And Slang Skills Here by Sinistami(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
ksmallsz:
Was English ever our Language?
Correction pidgin (Creole actually) which is a totally different language from English. And by the way are yu even sure your "Tribes language" was even the main language your ancestors spoke?

(1) (Reply)

Reminders Of The Biafran Struggle / 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos / What Has The Black Race Contributed To Humanity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.