Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings (4309 Views)

Garissa University College In Kenya Attacked By Gunmen (photo) / The Terror At Kenyan Mall Is Over-victims Arrested(photo) / Meet The White Widow! The Woman Behind The Kenyan Mall Attacks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by adepojuot: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=Ganys]
Quran is not for empty brain like you, Rather, it is for those who THINK

Afala kahkilun?
Cant You Think Think what??terrorist, are u telling me all this verses is not written in qaranI don't blame u,like prophet,like follower.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by bros12345: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
With this thread, you insult us all. Until all the Islamic leaders come out and openly begin to condemn these attacks everywhere, we have every reason to believe these terrorists are acting out their minds. Keep quiet bro. I beg you
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by lamba3: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2013
OP, seriously you should avoid any topic with Islamic Terrorists in its heading or such.
Why would you even go through their comments when you know exactly what you will find anyway.
And you are bringing more attacks on Islam with this thread aswell.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
adepojuot: Think what??terrorist, are u telling me all this verses is not written in qaranI don't blame u,like prophet,like follower.
And you think u can just read quran without digesting what is there in
I have seen those verses you mentioned.But did u use your empty brain to read verses that comes before it??
Did you use your brainless head to ask about the event that lead to such verses??
That is why i said...Afala tahkilun.....Use your Head bro
Peace cool cool cool
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
bros12345: With this thread, you insult us all. Until all the Islamic leaders come out and openly begin to condemn these attacks everywhere, we have every reason to believe these terrorists are acting out their minds. Keep quiet bro. I beg you
Bro,Scroll to page 1 & 2 of this thread to see my response to this...

Salam alaikum
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
lamba3: OP, seriously you should avoid any topic with Islamic Terrorists in its heading or such.
Why would you even go through their comments when you know exactly what you will find anyway.
And you are bringing more attacks on Islam with this thread aswell.
More attack
Who dem be,where dem dey
Attack my foot....Im here for them, We need to stop those hypocrite that hide under the canopy of nairaland platform to distort islam...Im a muslim and proud to be one

I dont worship God that was crucified & cant save himself from the Hand of infedel....

Peace cool cool cool
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
patttcom: All these brainwashed fellows. U need video evidence, abi? why don't you find your way into the mall and shoot some video.
You are nothing but the capital of pakistan.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
patttcom: All these brainwashed fellows. U need video evidence, abi? why don't you find your way into the mall and shoot some video.
You are nothing but the capital of pakistan.
Islamabadsadcheesy
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
[quote
Well, like i said with other empty brain like you, Anyone can open a twitter account and claim responsibility for any attack, Until i see the video of the so-called militia group claiming responsibility....Im not a Learner[/quote]

Man, You realy have a vacum up there. . .U realy making a heavy noise with this thread but to be fair with you . . . An empty barrel wont make this kinda of noise.

Just log on to google, or twitter and read #westgate's victim account of the attack. you'll agree with me that your brother's arent worth supporting in thier so called holy war.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by BadAttitude(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
samilo88: After reading the news on nairaland, did you go a step further to verify such news on international news channels like cnn and BBC? Now you talk as if it was nairaland that labeled the incident as an Islamic terrorist attack. Al–shabab has come out to claim responsibility so I don't know what rubbish you spewing here. Next time always verify news from reliable sources so you don't have to display your ignorance to the world.

Over zealous gallant display of partial literacy is wat the OP succeeded in advertising...
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by chiz4jc(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
ganys, why does islam require so much defense if it is actually a religion of peace, iraq, syria, pakistan, somalia, afganistan, egypt, libya, yemen, lebanon, philipines, thailand etc and history all bear withness to the fact that violence, destruction and canage are all associated with islam, dont be fooled and decieved with what your imam tells you in the mosque, open your eyes and fined the truth, and in that freedom!!
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Koolmexxi(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2013
D guy's head's jus a vacuum... And he is so insistent on wallowing nd dwelling in d misery dat comes wit his ignorance...
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by pazienza(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2013
Ganys:
Your Nairaland ID says it all, Black jewish from israel.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will call ilugunboy and dayokano to give you ur daily dozage...Ooodee

You are a deluded muslim and as i can see,a tribalist too. Who the hell are ilugunboy and dayokano, are they servants that they should be feeding an Igbo son?
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Ganys:
More attack
Who dem be,where dem dey
Attack my foot....Im here for them, We need to stop those hypocrite that hide under the canopy of nairaland platform to distort islam...Im a muslim and proud to be one

I dont worship God that was crucified & cant save himself from the Hand of infedel....

Peace cool cool cool

You this terrorist, you are still here?
If them born you well, go to borno state and condemn your fellow terrorist that what they are doing is bad.
Making mouth online, wasted sper*m.
Primary school cert. holder. Illiterate cargo. Killer, murderer, destroyer, lover of violence, arrogant, radical fool
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Skillfullulu(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2014
Ganys:

Are you Ok/
yes he is okay.

BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / Jacob Zuma's £5.3m Home Expansion Prompts Outcry