Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings (4312 Views)

Garissa University College In Kenya Attacked By Gunmen (photo) / The Terror At Kenyan Mall Is Over-victims Arrested(photo) / Meet The White Widow! The Woman Behind The Kenyan Mall Attacks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by goldfish80(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2013
This sort of thread won't/can't be created by anyone who has access to satelite tv.
Survivals of this attack said the attackers specifically called out Muslims and spared them,while killing non muslims upto 6 yr old kids.

Op i suggests you go to any nearby 3star hotel, buy a drink in their bar and follow developments on international media.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by talktimi(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2013
Al Shabaab have openly come out on Al Jazeera to claim responsibility for the attack. They are a militant group who base their "activities" on islamic fundamentalism. That the violent group (al shabaab) is made up completely of muslims DOESNT MEAN all muslims are violent so pls op know where to place your angst.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
Sorry bro, My faith is Perfect, Yours may not...and thats why you are using every means to distort my faith...but, No way,Im strong in islam...
Lol. Perfect with so many terror stimulants. I quit.

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2013
How did I associate myself with such ignorance. Unfollows thread.

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2013
Gorrbachev:

I won't be trolled mujaheed, I have nothing to prove, but you a muslim have everything to prove the rest of your life. tolerance, peace etc. tongue tongue
MTCHEW undecided
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Lanister: So far as I am concerned, all muslims are certified TERRORISTS!
....And that is My i said your brain need serious examination.... tongue
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Reyginus: How did I associate myself with such ignorance. Unfollows thread.
So...e don tire you..
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2013
talktimi: Al Shabaab have openly come out on Al Jazeera to claim responsibility for the attack. They are a militant group who base their "activities" on islamic fundamentalism. That the violent group (al shabaab) is made up completely of muslims DOESNT MEAN all muslims are violent so pls op know where to place your angst.
Video Pls
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2013
goldfish80: This sort of thread won't/can't be created by anyone who has access to satelite tv.
Survivals of this attack said the attackers specifically called out Muslims and spared them,while killing non muslims upto 6 yr old kids.

Op i suggests you go to any nearby 3star hotel, buy a drink in their bar and follow developments on international media.
Sorry...Im not a Drunkard
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Perfect with so many terror stimulants. I quit.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by taharqa: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2013
GOLIDIVA:
Chief, na only you dey talk say no be Islamic terrorist attack! Does that not tell you that you're being delusional?
He is not been delusional. He is only in DENIAL. That's what usuali happens if one has a huge question about one's beliefs; when one starts having genuine DOUBTS; when you are holding one to 'Dear life'... Try understanding; that's what he is unconsciously BEGGING for
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by frainc(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
Your Nairaland ID says it all,
firstly you lied with your signature "i can't even kill a cockroach"
stop using this to get sympathi

@the TOPIC

this shows that you are just looking for ways to make people know that you exist

how can a reasonable soul defend what an islamic group claim responsibility for

it will be better you remain quite and let people with meaningful topic talk
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by magnetik(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
I can open a twitter account to claim responsibility for any attack, Give me Video, Bro.....Im not a Learner

From all indications it was a terrorist attack by Muslim terrorists.
If you get a video that claims It was Al shabab so what does that change?
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2013
taharqa: He is not been delusional. He is only in DENIAL. That's what usuali happens if one has a huge question about one's beliefs; when one starts having genuine DOUBTS; when you are holding one to 'Dear life'... Try understanding; that's what he is unconsciously BEGGING for
Hmmmm,.....So, You are Part of Them too shocked shocked?
And you want me to Vote GEJ till 2019, Your Oga just lost a fan and few others...Your hatred for islam is now visible, we know your agenda, and when azazi exposed your oga, you eliminate him...God Pass una
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by switdil(f): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2013
@OP
Are u one of the terrorists
What's all thess nonsense u r talking na
U saw ur fellow humans been killed, shot at n some not even sure of their lives
N u r there ranting bout who did shit
Who else dosent know that muslims are behind this
Killing for Allah or is that not what this is about
Better repent
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2013
f rain c: firstly you lied with your signature "i can't even kill a cockroach"
stop using this to get sympathi

@the TOPIC

this shows that you are just looking for ways to make people know that you exist

how can a reasonable soul defend what an islamic group claim responsibility for

it will be better you remain quite and let people with meaningful topic talk
Have You checked My profile before you make this brainless comment
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2013
switdil: @OP
Are u one of the terrorists
What's all thess nonsense u r talking na
U saw ur fellow humans been killed, shot at n some not even sure of their lives
N u r there ranting bout who did shit
Who else dosent know that muslims are behind this
Killing for Allah or is that not what this is about
Better repent
In as much as i dont like abusing women, You need serious psychiatric examination for making this warped comment, Must you generalized the activities of few bad eggs to crucify islam. and by the way, where did i tell you i was happy about the attack
Pls, if you dont have meanngful thing to say....Get the fvck outa here
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
Video Pls

Twas the illuminati whodunnit.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by talktimi(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2013
magnetik:

From all indications it was a terrorist attack by Muslim terrorists.
If you get a video that claims It was Al shabab so what does that change?
abeg make una help me ask am, bye bye & see you guys on a meaningful thread...
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by switdil(f): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
In as much as i dont like abusing women, You need serious psychiatric examination for making this warped comment, Must you generalized the activities of few bad eggs to crucify islam. and by the way, where did i tell you i was happy about the attack
Pls, if you dont have meanngful thing to say....Get the fvck outa here
Dude
Few bad eggs
Ok o
V learnt never to argue with a muslim
U know the truth
Let it set u free
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by tnktosin(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2013
Everyone is entitled to be stup!d, but some abuse the privilege.

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Koolmexxi(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2013
tnktosin: Everyone is entitled to be stup!d, but some abuse the privilege.
My broda, How some ppl still display such incredible level of stupidity in dis era is really hard to comprehend.. I tink his case was wat someone meant Wen advicing those who felt Education was expensive.....
** nd d numskull actually heeded d advice..** SMH

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by seunajia: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2013
I can identify two problems:

1. Bad people who use Islam to perpetrate evil.
2. Bad people who use the actions of bad people 1 to perpetuate evil.

OP, I understand your plight, condemn the attacks and leave it at that. Your style of using frontal attacks to correct their misguided notion is not helping, it has even opened a new avenue for islamophobia.

Evil has no religion.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by GOLIDIVA: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
PigHead! attack the message not the messenger...
I wonder why you opened this thread if not to insult people. I even thought you are here to make a difference... typical of you lot! You and your Nairobi-shopping-mall-attacking-brothers. God will surely judge all of you bloodthirsty deamons
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by GOLIDIVA: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
Sorry bro, My faith is Perfect, Yours may not...and thats why you are using every means to distort my faith...but, No way,Im strong in islam...
With this type of comment I now know the type of person I was trying to have a discourse with. I am very very sorry to have opened your thread... goodbye!
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by tubolancer(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Check the guy's name,he will always defend evil.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
tnktosin: Everyone is entitled to be stup!d, but some abuse the privilege.
Thanks for showing your stup!dity here undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
tubolancer: Check the guy's name,he will always defend evil.
Are you Ok/
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
GOLIDIVA:
I wonder why you opened this thread if not to insult people. I even thought you are here to make a difference... typical of you lot! You and your Nairobi-shopping-mall-attacking-brothers. God will surely judge all of you bloodthirsty deamons
What are your evidence that they are my brother
Now, I know who you are..smh
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by adepojuot: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Leave this guy alone,his been Brain watched.see this: Quran...Muhammad's Own Words: Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause." Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed." Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission." Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious." Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah." Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." What a
religion... Islam is indeed religion of peace
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by tnktosin(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
Thanks for showing your stup!dity here undecided undecided
My pleasure ORUE!!
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
adepojuot: Leave this guy alone,his been Brain watched.see this: Quran...Muhammad's Own Words: Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause." Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed." Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission." Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious." Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah." Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." What a
religion... Islam is indeed religion of peace
Quran is not for empty brain like you, Rather, it is for those who THINK

Afala kahkilun?
Cant You Think

BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / Meet ISIS Leader That Was So Fat, Could Not Enter Police Vehicle