Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Blackberry To Cut 4500 Job Nd Wil Record $1billion Loss - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry To Cut 4500 Job Nd Wil Record $1billion Loss (489 Views)

Blackberry To Stop Making Phones In 2016? / Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android. / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry To Cut 4500 Job Nd Wil Record $1billion Loss by EmmaUG: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2013
about 4500 employee of our beloved blackberry company to loose their job and expected to record a loss of $1billion next year,
Permit me to say,the begining of END of many many years of TIME of our companion bb THINGS is here.
www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_will_cut_4500_jobs_lose_almost_1_billion_in_q2-news-6833.php
Re: Blackberry To Cut 4500 Job Nd Wil Record $1billion Loss by redcliff: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Emma.UG:
about 4500 employee of our beloved blackberry company to loose their job and expected to record a loss of $1billion next year,
Permit me to say,the begining of END of many many years of TIME of our companion bb THINGS is here.
www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_will_cut_4500_jobs_lose_almost_1_billion_in_q2-news-6833.php

Something os wrong somewhere with this coy. Personally i felt the only way to not totally crashout was of they relinquished the bb os and adopted the android os. It would habe given alot of smartphone coys a run for their money considering their latest flagship smartphones in the market now..z and q series. Sweet phones i must say

(1) (Reply)

What Not To Do In Business: Where Blackberry Went Wrong / A Used Starcomms Landline And Internet Connection Wire For Sale(pictures) / Post Your Pins Here All Android Enable Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.