Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? (596 Views)

How Much Offering You Do Averagely Offer In Your Church / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / How Much Do You Normally Give As Offering In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
For me I normally give below 100 naira. I no its small so am trying to change o. I also know someone who gives 20 naira. So lets hear yours. How offering do you normally give in church?
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by redcliff: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Now i know some folks just open a thread to seek attention. Whats ur business with what someone decides to appreciate God with?
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
redcliff: Now i know some folks just open a thread to seek attention. Whats ur business with what someone decides to appreciate God with?
my guy no be fight o. I just want to have fun with my lovely nairalanders this lovely afternoon, if you no like the post why you even bother to post. Why not go to another thread that will make your day pleasant. We nigerians eeh. Well seun you see what the hunt for "likes" have turn your guys into abi. Viiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Youngzedd(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Na cheque I dey drop inside the offering box.

The other day I dropped my heart.

See question.
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Ajibam: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
I always do my best by giving what I have even if is #10...your heart and willingness to give will be rewarded... just like the tax collector and the Pharisee (Luke 18:10-14)
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Tolexander: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sometimes i give #1,000. Just to appreciate what the lord did for the previous week.

But after the service, i always go to the financial dpt to collect my #995 change.
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tolexander: Sometimes i give #1,000. Just to appreciate what the lord did for the previous week.

But after the service, i always go to the financial dpt to collect my #995 change.
na wa for you o
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Zeebah23(f): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tolexander: Sometimes i give #1,000. Just to appreciate what the lord did for the previous week.

This got me laughing.
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Olugbenger(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2013

i don't believe you.
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Tolexander: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2013
Olugbenger:
i don't believe you.
bro, why don't you believe?
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Tolexander: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2013
Vilicious: na wa for you o
don't mind me, na the condition of my church.
Person go dance go front with many gurls surrounding you, and person no go wan fucck up to leave low currency as offering. Put down large currency and go back to collect the change after service.
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Ajibam: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2013
Tolexander: don't mind me, na the condition of my church.
Person go dance go front with many gurls surrounding you, and person no go wan fucck up to leave low currency as offering. Put down large currency and go back to collect the change after service.
lol...I can't just stop laughing
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by redcliff: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2013
Vilicious: my guy no be fight o. I just want to have fun with my lovely nairalanders this lovely afternoon, if you no like the post why you even bother to post. Why not go to another thread that will make your day pleasant. We nigerians eeh. Well seun you see what the hunt for "likes" have turn your guys into abi. Viiiiiiiiiiiii

See bro, there are somethins u just dont have fun with. This is not even a hunt for likesnor whatever you call it, what does the likes do to me if i may ask you? i just find this a really awkward question to ask people.. You make giving offering sound like its the best giver that receives the best blessings. You just have to be careful and dont incur the wrath of God on you.
Re: How Much Offering Do You Normally Give In Church? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2013
redcliff:

See bro, there are somethins u just dont have fun with. This is not even a hunt for likesnor whatever you call it, what does the likes do to me if i may ask you? i just find this a really awkward question to ask people.. You make giving offering sound like its the best giver that receives the best blessings. You just have to be careful and dont incur the wrath of God on you.
i don hear, na you holy pass

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont We Have Nigerian Blogs Promoting Gospel Songs Like The Secular Ones? / Dedication Of Dominion Cathedral In Ibadan / Arrangee Marriage for 'papers' abroad..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.