Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,920 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

A Nairalander With 1st & 2nd Runner Up For Miss Ambassador For Peace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With 1st & 2nd Runner Up For Miss Ambassador For Peace (456 Views)

PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable / Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) / Mr Nigeria 2010 Is 2nd Runner Up Mr World 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander With 1st & 2nd Runner Up For Miss Ambassador For Peace by feARless1(f): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Yes I'm the nairalander, lol, Anyway I'm a blogger and y'll must have heard of this interesting blog Diamond Odey's blog, you can visit www.diamondodey..com to confirm. I attended the miss ambassador for peace last night and it was fun all the way, when I say the word fun I mean the eventthat was supposed to start by 4pm started by 7pm and finished by 4amu can imagine how many times I yawned, anyways it was all good and Worth waiting for cos they were a lot of comedians and upcoming young stars who performed great and terrible but either ways it made us laugh. I was also able to sight Actor Charles Inojie the big bellied nollywood actor,and I looked for him after the occasion but he was nowhere to be found cry that didn't change my mood as Miss Niger almost tripped with her heels and costume, how unfortunate that my camera was broken as @ then but started working after the event,see more exclusive pictures later 2day here; www.diamondodey..com.lol, yea I know this is the 2nd time I typed my ur but. Just incase you missed the first 2 here's my blog url: www.diamondodey..com and by the way please don't mind my look in that picture, it was taken after 12hours of yansh glue, yes I sat down for 12 good hours to watching girls that are more prettier than I am do their thing:for more exclusive photos and gist later in the day cos right now my eye dey red,typing with sleepy eye sef,so like I said visit www.diamondodey..com for your local and international celebrity news
Like us on facebook:Diamond Odey
Twitter: @odeydiamond
Instagram: #FEARLESSDEE
Incase u see so many Diamond Odey's I'm the girl putting on a red dress and I have a transparent glass on
Facebook name: Unto-God Diamond Odey, incase u need more pictures to help recognize me and if u have any sustions or complaint, u can call my personal assistant on 080*33*1*** u can inbox me if interested,lol, sleep O‎​º°˚ ,

(1) (Reply)

Tupac's Mom Sues For $1.1 Million / Chris Brown Arrested Over Assault / It's Britney Witch' Co-star Admits He Has 'no Idea' Where That Accent Came From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.