Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Rust On Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rust On Cars (1239 Views)

Federal Government Increases Import Duties On Cars And Other Items / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rust On Cars by legalaficionado: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
Please experts here should help with the best treatment and workshop that can take care of the rust on my car.The rust is fast spreading all over and i want to quickly fix it. Thanks.
Re: Rust On Cars by legalaficionado: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Please it is urgent. i need your advice here.
Re: Rust On Cars by Joel3(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
what kind of rust?. you have them on the body and chase's?
Re: Rust On Cars by Lexusgs430: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
If the rust is affecting panels of the car, you could get a panelbeater to chop, paste and weld the affected panels. Or get a rust treatment like waxoyl or jenolite.
Re: Rust On Cars by legalaficionado: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
The rust is noticeable more on two of the door handles, minor ones around the trunk area and parts of the door especially at the inner lower side. Although most people said it is because of the salt water around Lekki-Ajah axis but i need an expert that can fix it once and for all so it wont resurface again. The car is a 2008 model and still very clean that is why i want an expert to handle it. Thanks all.
Re: Rust On Cars by Joel3(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
do not use salt water to wash your car. use bole hole water or tap water. if there is no sufficient paint i think the contact will rust when prone to water. try anti rust to rob it.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Cars Look Like An Ant? [PHOTO] / What Exactly Is A New Car Smell? Read About It Here / Genuine Parts Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.