Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? (9047 Views)

Top 7 UGLIEST Celebrity Feet [PHOTOS] / Uce (ugliest Celebrity Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by creamkele(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
Hey Nairalanders; who is the ugliest celebrity in Nigeria?
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by MethodMan3(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2008
Since when naija start to dey get celebrity?!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by pfeifer(f): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
if u know say naija no get celebrity,wetin push u come dis section,
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by MethodMan3(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
pfeifer:

if u know say naija no get celebrity,wetin push u come this section,

answer my question or shut ur gob!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by pfeifer(f): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2008
u see how stupid you are,'shut your gob',MUMU
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by MethodMan3(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2008
pfeifer:

u see how stupid you are,'shut your gob',MUMU

u dey craze

eat a dic.k
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by darellone: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ all above,

i want to believe that you guyz are adult.

@ poster,

i think Segun Arinze is the ugliest celebrity in Nigeria.

Cc: Segun Arinze Fans
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by creamkele(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
Method-Man:

Since when naija start to dey get celebrity?!

Omo men aren't u a niaja person? don't u listen to naija music and/or watch naija movies? I don't see the reason why u should be asking this stupid question.

truely u are stupid

For me i think OmOBaba number 1 is the ugliest celeb in naija
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by MethodMan3(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
creamkele:

Omo men aren't u a niaja person? don't u listen to naija music and/or watch naija movies? I don't see the reason why u should be asking this stupid question.

truely u are stupid

For me i think OmOBaba number 1 is the ugliest celeb in naija

see ur wowo mouth, u fool!how dare u call me stupid?u know me b4 abi dem swear for u?
answer the question or fucking ignore it
does being a Nigerian mean i have to fucking listen to naija music or watch naija videos, u plonker!
yo' dont come at me like dat again ok, u stupid homo-thug!!!
mannerless-he goat! grin
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by pfeifer(f): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
u can just tell the small boiz,from the way they post,so method man abi na red man,becos u don manage dey grow bear bear for yonder,u think u can come here and rant,too bad really, sad
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
are u guys kids,wats wt all this words and insults?u people should calm down abeg

@topic

segun arinze and OBJ
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by pfeifer(f): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2008
its this silly mr method man who thinks nairaland is where u come and practice how to insult people,
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by MethodMan3(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2008
pfeifer:

its this silly mr method man who thinks nairaland is where u come and practice how to insult people,

just shut up ok u silly scumbag!
who u dey call small boy?!respect yourself and get my name out of your mouth!
post and get out or go and play with some nuts!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
Method-Man:

just shut up[b] ok u silly bitch![/b]
who u dey call small boy?!respect yourself and get my name out of your mouth!
post and get out or go and play with some nuts!

calm down wink dont call a babe a bitch wink
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by MethodMan3(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2008
jennykadry:

calm down wink don't call a babe a bitch wink

why she picking on me?! wink
i respect women but shez just a knucklehead
i'd take d bitch back, shez not even a babe
anyway i got regards for u so i would just leave her frustrated self alone!
nice one JK

yo knucklehead pfeiffer, get off my back u cheeky bugger!!!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by beauteous(f): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2008
na waoo,must we fyte to pass our message across?abeg i am waitin 4 more names as regards to d topic bt jekad u no well ohh.mk obj hear first,u go hear whin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Mesmerize(f): 1:56am On Jun 25, 2008
Doyin!! How dare you call my aunty a bitch?
ah ah, oti wa lara e ju, stop am o!
Reply the post and leave me aunty alone na angry

Oh ok, I see that you weren't calling jenny a bitch! grin kiss
but leave the other one alone too o
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Mesmerize(f): 1:58am On Jun 25, 2008
@post
Too many to name!!
Let's start with OBJ, celebrity for corruption!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by darellone: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2008
*Segun Arinze
*OBJ
*Omo baba, Still counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ADEFUNMITE(f): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2008
sexy omo baba no 1
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by MethodMan3(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

Doyin!! How dare you call my aunty a bitch?
ah ah, oti wa lara e ju, stop am o!
Reply the post and leave me aunty alone na angry

Oh ok, I see that you weren't calling jenny a bitch! grin kiss
but leave the other one alone too o

it wasnt for Jenny u clown! grin
how u dey?!

@Poster
since people think OBJ is a celeb, then i would gladly root for the UGLY PIG
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by jkpretty(f): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2008
Is this what people refer to as ugly?

Segun Arinze is not ugly abeg!!!

Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Ifeniyi22(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
kemistry grin
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Mesmerize(f): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
darellone:

*Segun Arinze
*OBJ
*Omo baba, Still counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I concur. . . shocked shocked

Method-Man:

it wasnt for Jenny u clown! grin
how u dey?!
ok, o grin grin
am fine jare. . . tongue
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by DonEse125(f): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2008
oh jeez,where do i start?lemme see. . .oh yeah.lets start wth emeka ike.lawd have mercy.his nose is humongous!and he looks so emaciated with those eyes bulging out of their sockets.and then,there's this thing he does with his eyes.is it supposed to be sexy or something.gawd!he looks like a poster boy for a society of the emaciated kids. tongue
moving on. . .Gentle jack.if u pick up a dictionary and check the word ugly,there's a picture of him sitting right there.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by tope2000(f): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2008
obj
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ima1(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2008
i totally agree obj is the ugliest
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by bluespice(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2008
Don_Ese125:

oh jeez,where do i start?let me seeoh yeah.lets start wth emeka ike.lawd have mercy.his nose is humongous!and he looks so emaciated with those eyes bulging out of their sockets.and then,there's this thing he does with his eyes.is it supposed to be sexy or something.gawd!he looks like a poster boy for a society of the emaciated kids. tongue
moving onGentle jack.if u pick up a dictionary and check the word ugly,there's a picture of him sitting right there.
lmao!!!!
dood u ok?
i dont know anyone of them but u sure make them sound uglier than omo baba
btw that guy already holds the title for the ugliest comedian he reminds one everytime grin
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Sisikill: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2008
Better question. . .  who is [b]NOT [/b]the ugliest celebrity in Nigeria.

1) Stella Abodunrin
2) RMD (When he is not wearing jeans shorts)
3) Olu Jacobs
4) Joke Silver.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Flakybaby(f): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2008
Obj, Omo baba, Koffi, but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by shilling(f): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2008
Don_Ese125:

oh jeez,where do i start?let me seeoh yeah.lets start wth emeka ike.lawd have mercy.his nose is humongous![b]and he looks so emaciated with those eyes bulging out of their sockets.and then,there's this thing he does with his eyes.is it supposed to be sexy or something.[/b]gawd!he looks like a poster boy for a society of the emaciated kids. tongue
moving onGentle jack.if u pick up a dictionary and check the word ugly,there's a picture of him sitting right there.

Very well said.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by handsombob(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2008
omo abeg segun arinze tooooooooo fine , compare to omo baba and obasanjo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” / Runtown Meets Lady With Largest ''UKWU'' In Africa, Miss Corazon Kwamboka (photo / Beyonce Gave Birth To Solange As Teen And Is Actually 44yrs - Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.