Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

[android app]drimer Day Dreamer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [android app]drimer Day Dreamer (1039 Views)

My New Complete English Classic Android App / Learn Android App Development For FREE Here / Pictures Of My First Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[android app]drimer Day Dreamer by mashnino(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hey guys, greetings to you all, this is my new android app which has been upload on google playstore..
You know how cool it is when your phone is idle and it shows your wallpaper and all...okay so now what about when you are charging your phone and the whole screen is just blank and maybe you want to check how many percent your battery has charged you have to press the Home key to see that.. Okay, then i created DRIMER which uses the android dream service as a backbone..i can't really say much about the app just download it and install on your mobile phone. I will rolling out an update soon to cover up some key issues.

NOTE: It only works on android phone running on 4.2+..don't blame me...
this is the playstore link.. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairation.drimer

Re: [android app]drimer Day Dreamer by nollyj: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
I am out. my phone runs android 4.0. This app is not compatible with any of your device. Nice job.
Re: [android app]drimer Day Dreamer by mashnino(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2013
thanks man...i just rolled out an update sef...

i don dey on system all day..make i go rest...upgrade your fone so that you go enjoy my new update ooo

Re: [android app]drimer Day Dreamer by GideonG(m): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2013
Good to see more Android developers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: [android app]drimer Day Dreamer by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2013
Why ur app go dy run on only 4.2+
can't test it, my Fone na 4.1.2
Re: [android app]drimer Day Dreamer by cleo: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2013
Hello Mashnino and others.
Please I want to be an Android and Blackberry Apps programmer how do I go about it? I live in Abuja and have searched but can't find a place here to learn any of such. Though I'm still searching shaaa but I'll appreciate anyone who'll link me up with a credible and accredited place to learn such. Thanks!
Re: [android app]drimer Day Dreamer by mashnino(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2013
cleo: Hello Mashnino and others.
Please I want to be an Android and Blackberry Apps programmer how do I go about it? I live in Abuja and have searched but can't find a place here to learn any of such. Though I'm still searching shaaa but I'll appreciate anyone who'll link me up with a credible and accredited place to learn such. Thanks!

There is no particular place where you can learn..but if you want to develop for android and Blackberry..you need to know java..that is the main thing..without java i don't think you can develop for any of this platforms...but for a starter go to youtube and search for bucky..he has plenty tutorials there but look for his android tutorial..they are about 200 videos covering android..so if you can download dem..or you watch dem online..any which one suites you

1 Like

Re: [android app]drimer Day Dreamer by mashnino(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2013
veektorh: Why ur app go dy run on only 4.2+
can't test it, my Fone na 4.1.2

na android ooo..no b my fault oooo...the dream service dey only available for android 4.2+...
Re: [android app]drimer Day Dreamer by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Too bad I use Android 4.1.1

(1) (Reply)

HP Programming Laptop @ Giveaway Price / Mcafee Antivirus-how It Is Important For The Users / Learn Html,javascript,css And More Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.