Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? (16838 Views)

Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? / Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures) / NYSC BATCH C: How Was Your First Day In Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by tundebj(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2013
Dis is a wonderful topic. Some of us save 200k, others save 200kobo, some nothing. NYSC is meant to b like a bridge between "false life" & real life. After 12mönths even if its 10k u have saved u can team up and start something that may eventualy turn your life around. Nice ride to Oct 10

1 Like

Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Akieagle: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2013
100K transferred to my persona bnk acct..12days to go.I rep nemba Bayesa state
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by zoomman(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2013
After spendn so much on several prof exams without state or ppa allowee nd only relying on federal allowee I was able 2 save 90k wch is a real deal as far as am concerned...Big ups 2 all outgoing corpers 4rm ondo state.

1 Like

Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Dankarara(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2013
So far, i have saved 177k. I used 60k last month to buy bike, sent 17k for my siblings & stil have 100k in my acct. Intend investing it in my biz afta my pop. Home lesson pays!

1 Like

Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by bravehost4u(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2013
booqee: [b]

GOD help me..i never save anything yet. The money is hardly enough..and things are quite expensive here..geez! But i'm glad i'm using my alawi for really important things and investments. Starting from january i may be able to save properly tho.
But i dislike pple who all in the name of saving will live like terrible misers! There's one batch c dude in my lodge who'll always go about with his nysc cap just cos of free ride and preferential treatment. He'd rather wait 1hr for free ride dan use his money enter bike. Pay monthly 200naira for church stuffs now..lailai heaven go come down before he go pay. I've never seen him spend money on himself and buy stuffs for himself. Rather than buy enough foodstuff for himself, b4 month end he'll start wyning others to give him foodstuffs. K' is a miser abeg! When they start using it to abuse him playfully he'll just laugh and say "don't worry na i'll have the last laugh at you guys, you don't know what lies ahead after nysc" Mtcheww
[/b]
(Edited: sorry i dint know its only for batch c, but i don comment sha)
don't judge a situation if u are not in it.
maybe he has financial challenges gulping the alawee.
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Tmany(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2013
some peeps can Save even the whole allowance depending On warfare package at their location.Am serving in edo state ekpoma area to be precise from the first day i got here to this moment no state allowance and every single drop of water i use i pay for 30 naira of for 20 litre keg.
My ppa a skul pays us 2k per month with we know they get through their nose no PTA cause the mumu governor that can not even provide enough teacher not to talk of chair and desk for student to use claims is state is running free education and parents should not pay any money.
To the topic plus sept and oct allowance 80k which i plan on investing in putting.
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Dankarara: So far, i have saved 177k. I used 60k last month to buy bike, sent 17k for my siblings & stil have 100k in my acct. Intend investing it in my biz afta my pop. Home lesson pays!
where did u serve
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by CharlesShaw(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Unimke_Ak: I'm a
13B kopa, save ni
Abeg anybody that manages to save up to 50k has tried.
19800 - transport inside, personal upkeep, beer inside, u go dash person money from dere and Feeding well which is very important. I know some C kopas dt don't eat well, meat na taboo 4 dia market list just to save
money.
That's Y U c dem so dry and worn out.
Valid points. Can't help but nod my head @ the bolded.

@topic, No saving can come out of ur alawee if u eat well, dress good
and flex wella.
all these poor people screaming i saved this i saved that are corpers that deprived themselves of the good things of life- No selfcon house, No babe, No good clothes, No shoes, No good phone etc.

And mos importantly, these corpers lived in family house the
home of the needy
tru out their nysc period and save the rent aswell grin grin

The next alawee dat is coming soon am adding it up to buy samsung S4 :-/

4 Likes

Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by tomwealth: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2013
Well, though we experenced some inflationary tread this year one can/may still boast of something be it small/big. From my alawee Ȋ̝̊̅‎​ was able to run a program worth 40k, recharge and bought a new phone, ate guud food. As that of savings, nothing much much bt jst a tp. Is GOD Ȋ̝̊̅‎​ must sat He is great!
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Frankaka8(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2013
Am a 13A ebonyi corper, did HSE 1and 2 and IPMP(int'l proj mgt prof), learn autocad 2010, photoshop CS6, learnt 2 cook, all thru my service year. Yet i have been trying 2 save, anyway i will walk home wth 90-100k cos i have done the maths. God didi it. Kaka say so
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by brownlord: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2013
Dankarara: So far, i have saved 177k. I used 60k last month to buy bike, sent 17k for my siblings & stil have 100k in my acct. Intend investing it in my biz afta my pop. Home lesson pays!

Pls how do u feed? I wan knw cos I wan knw if na the same nysc we dey do. My alawee no dey last one week, so how far u, hw mch is d alawee that u save 170k?

1 Like

Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2013
laprem90: I have not saved anything, my allowee finishes under a week.I'm just gonna save the last allowee which is 39600 and the 2 months arrears they owe me 39600 as well making 79200. I'm hoping Oyo state pays me too cuz they owe me 16000....hehe that makes it 95200 in all.
please is the last allawee going to be 39,600
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by morenath(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2013
5800 left in my acct...........I still try self,no state allawe here in edo,no ppa allawe....we all depend on 19800 in dis expensive economy ,board transpot,eat and so on
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Mishydoo(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Bought a flat screen samsumg LED 32inch,64k....bought samsung galagzy note 8, 80k.....sent cash home, clothes, shoes,outings with beer and fish, suya most weekends, bis subscription monthly, gen fueling and maintanance, dstv subscription, etc.....and I'll be saving 240k by oct......lyfz Good grin grin grin
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by jaryeh(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2013
imperiouxx: Yea! I saved hundreds. But the bank refused to give me the money. cry Anyways, the hundred was in kobo, the last I couldn't withdraw when closing the account. undecided

lol..,comedian leleyi o
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by airclipse(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2013
Mishydoo: Bought a flat screen samsumg LED 32inch,64k....bought samsung galagzy note 8, 80k.....sent cash home, clothes, shoes,outings with beer and fish, suya most weekends, bis subscription monthly, gen fueling and maintanance, dstv subscription, etc.....and I'll be saving 240k by oct......lyfz Good grin grin grin
bros na wa o even my couz wey be civil servant no get money reach you self... cheesy
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by lymelyte(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2013
gloriana: Hi all. If u av up 2 100k n u r intrestd in a joint venture, just holla me. Only 10 people needed. Tanx
What kind of joint venture biz?holla me (marshallw00@yahoo.com)
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Abbasufi: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2013
Kzea: 2 hundred k.

OBOY DID U EAT AT ALL?
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by lymelyte(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2013
zoomman: After spendn so much on several prof exams without state or ppa allowee nd only relying on federal allowee I was able 2 save 90k wch is a real deal as far as am concerned...Big ups 2 all outgoing corpers 4rm ondo state.
Dude,what professional exam did you write?
Please respond.thanks n God bless
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by goist(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2013
I don try save 100k + 4k wey oyo state D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ owe ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Fø̲̣̣я̅ 5months. Wettin dey be say i wan use like 50k Take do party n tanksgiving.
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Spicylady(f): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2013

u try oo, na whc state u serve?
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Bizibi(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2013
gloriana: Hi all. If u av up 2 100k n u r intrestd in a joint venture, just holla me. Only 10 people needed. Tanx
osusu ministry
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2013
morenath: 5800 left in my acct...........I still try self,no state allawe here in edo,no ppa allawe....we all depend on 19800 in dis expensive economy ,board transpot,eat and so on
edo no dey try. Most ppa's esp govt school no dey pay..all because they're running free education. But for oshiomole's mind, he's running free education! Education without teachers. Except two principals, all staffs in my school are corpers!
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by jamesbridget13(f): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
EverestPoint: I'm serving in Rivers state. I've saved 90k so far. Will add 30k from the remaining month and state allowance 165k. Total of 285k.
dont even add dat state alawee dat ll be given 2 u after 1 year n u ll ve 2 come down 2 d state where ever u re 4 clearance b4 u ll be paid.

1 Like

Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by jamesbridget13(f): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Velveton: My B/F has not saved anything maybe he'll do that wit his last allawee and he says its all because of me, do you believe that? Am in batch A sha
its only u dat can ans dat question.
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by agb2011(f): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
afunmmy:

Oya na, send •̸Ϟﻉ ur pin make we relate ontop bizness.

ah! I pity ur life. Aya e ni foto. U wnt 2do business dealings wt someone u don't know bt met online. U ar in OYO.

2 Likes

Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
No such thing as savings here in calabar. Even the last 39600, I'm using it to get a phone. I enjoyed my service year as much as I could.
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by Crisnite(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Guy, u can lie for universe.....u jst wanna make we dat didn't save feel miserable. Go jooor
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by tyrese108(f): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
I was able 2 save 500k cuz I work in a very good firm,dey pay me 25k and I still get transport and feeding allowance. I did osusu of 50k per mnth 4 10 mnths and dat amounts 2 my total savings... smiley

1 Like

Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by lordjayabs: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
i saved 500k after much flexing sef
Re: 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? by blackbeau1(f): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm serving in Abuja and by the time I finished renting my house and furnishing it,there's nothing left to save.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta State B'15 Lets Meet Here / Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? / Ige Adedayo: Delta Corper Dies In Crash, NYSC Warns Against Unauthorised Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.