Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism (15416 Views)

Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Chadian Helicopters Used In Fighting Boko Haram Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by shgam(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2013
U dat u cnt solved ur own problems shocked
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Onocent(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2013
FG and their useless move,take care of ur own house before helping others.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by cdamsel(f): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2013
How stupid can this pple get?them never fit fix the problem in Nigeria

If I'm Kenya I won't accept no help from pple who don't know what they re doing
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Onocent(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2013
FG and their useless move,take care of ur own house before helping others.FG and their useless move,take care of ur own house before helping others.FG and their useless move,take care of ur own house before helping others.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Helping to fight terrorism ideed. This is another style to looth our fund in the name of fighting terrorism in another country. ASUU strike, low power supply, high cost of living, kidnapping, fraud and terrorism is housing in Nigeria while he wants to aid other people. Who is fooling who? We are watching him, let him not think we are dumb and weak. 2015 is another mandate we will be selective based on fulfilled promises and achieved purposes.
Scun: Sometimes I feel our leaders are trolls who deliberately set out to annoy us. He is yet to give any sppech or press release on the 26 who were killed in Abuja last week, nothing on the 142 and counting killed in Borno, but he has time to send condolence message to and pledge support for Kenya. Very annoying
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by sam13(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote
author=taharqa]Many of u Dedicated DONKEYS hv allowed yr HATRED to mk u
guys reason like toddlers. This is NORMAL diplomatic talk; that is
what was expected of Nigeria and her President- send yr condolences and
offer sm assistence, whether you mean it or not. That is exactly what
other countries, including those ones currently struggling with terroism
themselves did; that is what other countries do when ever such an event
happen in Nigeria... Only small minds who hv allowed HATRED to consume
their souls wud read other meanings to dis statement [/quote]ASO ROCK HONORARY SERVANT
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by kilmix: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2013
Laffing Profusely in Swahili @topic
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by onyxo76(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2013
don't we have enough trouble here already? abeg keep our resources for tackling local issues.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by WellLady20(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2013
You've not even succeeded in helping yourself
NONSENSE!!!
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Akshow: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2013
taharqa: Many of u Dedicated DONKEYS hv allowed yr HATRED to mk u guys reason like toddlers. This is NORMAL diplomatic talk; that is what was expected of Nigeria and her President- send yr condolences and offer sm assistence, whether you mean it or not. That is exactly what other countries, including those ones currently struggling with terroism themselves did; that is what other countries do when ever such an event happen in Nigeria... Only small minds who hv allowed HATRED to consume their souls wud read other meanings to dis statement
shut up dat traaaap u call ur mouf steeeeeewpid imp. how many times did Kenya pledge support to fight our own bh for us? abi u are so bereft of good reasoning that u did not know that scores jus died in borno n yobe and ur useless president has not even address the nation but has time to send message to kenya. charity they say begins at home. honestly silly trolls like u with their blind patriotism are the problem with this country. constructive criticism hurts no one and believe me everyone criticizing gej here have a valid point to do so. so shut that gutter u called ur mouf and for once comment without being overtly sentimental about the obvious daftness of ur president. ewu gambia
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by taharqa: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2013
dbride:

Must we become mad because others are mad? Must you deceive because others deceive? Do the right thing and others will follow! President Jonathan has no business offering assistance to Kenya just because others did it. Jonathan must dare to be different and that is wisdom. He does not have any assistance to give. It is stup1dity to offer assistance to a man whose house is on fire when yours is on fire too and you are still struggling to help yourself.
Abeg, SHUT yr mouth tha. Who are you quoting and 'advising' with yr EMPTY head. If you do not know anytin bout Diplomatic Etiquette in matas like this, plz dont presume to 'advice' me. You lots can continue to wallow in yr IGNORANCE and SENTIMENTS as long as you wish, though..
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by gunnerspatoskii(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Scun: Abuja – President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday in Abuja said Nigeria would give support and render assistance to Kenya in its efforts to curtail the scourge of terrorism. This is contained in a statement issued by his
spokesman, Dr Reuben Abati, condemning
Saturday’s terrorists’ attack on a Nairobi shopping mall in Kenya. According to the statement, the attack on the
Westgate Mall in Nairobi by terrorists suspected to be of the Al-Shabab sect reportedly left about 59 people dead. Most of those killed in the attack, the statement added, were women and children, while more than 150 were reportedly injured. President Jonathan, according to the statement, said the assistance was in line with the spirit of recent agreements for enhanced bilateral co- operation between both countries. “Nigeria will assist Kenya to avoid a recurrence of the heinous attack,’’ it said. The statement said Jonathan also extended heartfelt condolences to President Uhuru Kenyatta and all Kenyans over the loss of lives in Saturday’s terrorists’ attack. It added that President Jonathan and Nigeria joined
the rest of the world in condemning “the atrocious, callous and abominable attack on defenceless Kenyans and foreign nationals’’. The statement said Jonathan assured Kenyatta and the people of Kenya of Nigeria’s full solidarity as they grapple with the attack’s consequences and strive to end the terrorist siege. “The President prays that God Almighty will comfort all those who lost their loved ones in the attack and grant the injured speedy recovery,’’ it said.(NAN)
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/mall-attack-fg-to-offer-assistance-to-kenya/

Fg and Jonathan with his security people have not finished fighting terrorism dat has become an pandemic in Nigeria. Hear Abati talking shit when in Nigeria scores of people die in the north east region and of recent Nasarawa State. They should please not bring more terrorism to our dear nation ooo. They attacked Kenya because they helped.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Abbey2sam(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2013
LWKMD..................

Boko dey here, FG wan go invite another....... terrorist group come join....................

Who's adviser to this useless jonathan called ebele.........

Always trying to impress international communities who don't give a fvck...............

That was how he sent our soldier to mali to go and die for nothing...................

I hope he knows what he's doing
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2013
kokoA: He no go mind him business ba?! Make he no use him mouth invite Al'shabab come our country o. We never fit finish with BH o.

Honestly my president just offer condolence and keep quiet
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Abbey2sam(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2013
Onocent: FG and their useless move,take care of ur own house before helping others.FG and their useless move,take care of ur own house before helping others.FG and their useless move,take care of ur own house before helping others.

Is that why you have to post it three times.....
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by gunnerspatoskii(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Scun: Abuja – President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday in Abuja said Nigeria would give support and render assistance to Kenya in its efforts to curtail the scourge of terrorism. This is contained in a statement issued by his
spokesman, Dr Reuben Abati, condemning
Saturday’s terrorists’ attack on a Nairobi shopping mall in Kenya. According to the statement, the attack on the
Westgate Mall in Nairobi by terrorists suspected to be of the Al-Shabab sect reportedly left about 59 people dead. Most of those killed in the attack, the statement added, were women and children, while more than 150 were reportedly injured. President Jonathan, according to the statement, said the assistance was in line with the spirit of recent agreements for enhanced bilateral co- operation between both countries. “Nigeria will assist Kenya to avoid a recurrence of the heinous attack,’’ it said. The statement said Jonathan also extended heartfelt condolences to President Uhuru Kenyatta and all Kenyans over the loss of lives in Saturday’s terrorists’ attack. It added that President Jonathan and Nigeria joined
the rest of the world in condemning “the atrocious, callous and abominable attack on defenceless Kenyans and foreign nationals’’. The statement said Jonathan assured Kenyatta and the people of Kenya of Nigeria’s full solidarity as they grapple with the attack’s consequences and strive to end the terrorist siege. “The President prays that God Almighty will comfort all those who lost their loved ones in the attack and grant the injured speedy recovery,’’ it said.(NAN)
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/mall-attack-fg-to-offer-assistance-to-kenya/
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2013
Joke of the century
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Clementh2o(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2013
But y President Goodluck Jonathan no love people wey dey North, der never stop Boko-haram dey wan help Kenya stop Al-shabab. grin
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Sukosam(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2013
617aircav: The Kenyan forces look well equipped with the latest in small arms. I saw M4 carbines with acog scopes, beretta 9mm handguns, etc which are the standard issue of the US military. Very impressed with their response. Looks professional and well organized. Nigeria pay attention. This sort of attack can happen near you and the police would be useless.
what's d big deal abt the kenyan weaponry? The kenyan forces in those photos posted earlier on wielded d isreali tavor 21, which is d standard issue of the nigerian DSS, Nigerian naval special forces, and d nigerian airforce ground troops.. IMO, those nigerian forces mentioned look better kitted, professional, and parker than those of kenya.. It's jst dat the nigerian army has refused to do away with the 47s. Dey seem to have a liking 4 the Ak47 rifle as standard issue..
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by taharqa: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Akshow: shut up dat traaaap u call ur mouf steeeeeewpid imp. how many times did Kenya pledge support to fight our own bh for us? abi u are so bereft of good reasoning that u did not know that scores jus died in borno n yobe and ur useless president has not even address the nation but has time to send message to kenya. charity they say begins at home. honestly silly trolls like u with their blind patriotism are the problem with this country. constructive criticism hurts no one and believe me everyone criticizing gej here have a valid point to do so. so shut that gutter u called ur mouf and for once comment without being overtly sentimental about the obvious daftness of ur president. ewu gambia
MOUTH. Na only that una get.... You are in Pains; I can see that from yr comment. Releasing sm of it tru NOISEMAKING is completely understandable. You hv my Empathy...
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Gmike2rule(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sometimes I find it very disheartened when I think about the situations of this country. Lately did I realise that, in the real fact of patriotism and service, GEJ his kukuma trying is best possible. If allowed by the OGAS @ the Top; I believe he is going to do better. Pls my fellow Nigerians let us verify of the people we thumb print for so that we will be proud to say I vote that wonderful president in. God bless NIGERIA. And God saves us 4rm d Ogas @ d top ooo...
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by sam13(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abeg BH dey kill evrday for north Gej wan take him hand invite alshabab nd i nvr go comot frm naija pple whr i fit con go naw
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
seriously looking for a visa to Germany, i want to secure a bright future for my children and generations unborn. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ mods. May i know when saying "end time" became illegal,and what happened to freedom of speech,am gettin sick of all this poo .@ topic, wetin concern me
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by hopilo: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
dbride:

Must we become mad because others are mad? Must you deceive because others deceive? Do the right thing and others will follow! President Jonathan has no business offering assistance to Kenya just because others did it. Jonathan must dare to be different and that is wisdom. He does not have any assistance to give. It is stup1dity to offer assistance to a man whose house is on fire when yours is on fire too and you are still struggling to help yourself.
Nigeria support Kenya, and Kenya Support Nigeria, Terrorism is a global thing, all countries need each other support to combat it. Even the USA still struggling with terrorism and gunmen attack, what are we talking about?

1 Like

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by ezzye: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
we never fit fight our own finish.....
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Akshow: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
taharqa: MOUTH. Na only that una get.... You are in Pains; I can see that from yr comment. Releasing sm of it tru NOISEMAKING is completely understandable. You hv my Empathy...
guy park ur silly self well make i see front see better people abeg. crazed gej black as,.ss licker
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by taharqa: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Akshow: guy park ur silly self well make i see front see better people abeg. crazed gej black as,.ss licker
Release. Release... I get it, Bros. Believe me
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nnabugwu8590: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
shidof: wat a country, he hasn't solve his own prb. Nw , he is doing amebo. A deluded president of a mumu kingdom.. .
I put it to you that you are the number one mumu of the kingdom because you are part of the kingdom
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by comfy7(f): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Omo see gobe!! Gej u no go comot d dust wey dey ur eye b4 u helep kenya comot d log of wood wey dey their eye. Gej abeg mind ur biz.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by yemmy69: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Charity begins at home.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by okunboy: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
pls move this to the comedy section abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers / NAF Fighter Jets Bombard Boko Haram Locations In Northern Borno(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.