Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Niit Scholarship Exam: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Niit Scholarship Exam: (10576 Views)

Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? / Nddc Scholarship Exam / Any Informaton On Niit Scholarship Exam Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit Scholarship Exam: by kinsbrooks: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
Hello guys! anyone know something about this NIIT schloarship exam? What should one expect?
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by luv2talk(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2008
BROS, NIIT is a scam.They came to Ilorin in 2006,i wrote the Exam and passed.Then i paid them #60,000 out of #125,000
Requested for ORACLE 10G course.I left ilorin for My Youth Service hoping to come back and complete the course.But i was later told after payment that the owner has ran Away and i couldnt retrieve my Moiney back.Im counting my loss now,Bros, leave NIIT and find a better company, They are scam artist
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by javaprince(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2008
bad talk
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by jaydude(f): 2:47am On Jul 05, 2008
please i am writing the scholarship exam.does any one know d format of the exam?? please help
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by sedebaby: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2008
they are for real.
the test is based on quantitative and verbal aptitude.
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by samueamide: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
They are trying their little best in making the training affordable to an average Nigerian. Anyway, i feel for you, just DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY . hum i think another is even coming up by 18th July 09
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by smasher1(m): 2:42am On Jun 11, 2009
Exam/test like Gmat. 2 hours. 100% objective question. General study questions with figures,english etc.
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by samueamide: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2009
am i to take take that as a question? Yes it is. Brain test.logical reasoning, test of english with mathematics. You never can kno you can until you try,
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by seunboi83(f): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
I will like to write the schoolarship exams too,please, what did i need to do to qualify for the test?
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by samueamide: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2009
all you have to do , is to look out for the scholarship form, it is free, readily available in circulation or you visit any NIIT centre around you or the dailies. i think minimum requirement is o'level

I hope someone will pay me for the information am dishing out
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by jellyface(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
HI, MY BROTHER,NIIT IS 4 REAL. THE EXAM IS EASY TO PASS. I PASSED ALONG SIDE MY BROTHER.ORACLE IS D BOMB, JUST TRY UR BEST AND BE FAST.THOUGH I M YET 2 COMPLETE MY EXAMS COZ I LATER GOT A JOB WITH ZENITH BANK,MAIDUGURI BRANCH. SO, FOCUS AND DONT LET ANYONE DISCOURAGE YOU. TKIA.
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by Olufola(f): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2009
Pls guys, when is d test coming up, I missed last year test, and av been waiting for the next one
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by samueamide: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
july 18th
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by udemski(m): 2:43am On Jun 16, 2009
Pls jellyface i want to see you i'm in maiduguri now i'm a student of unimaid. I want you to enlighting me on niit exams this is my phone number 08039277389. I will appreciate if you can text me or call me thanks
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by ebugzy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
pls fellow nairalanders,who has written NIIT scholarship in recent years, what kind of questions should one expect, do they allow calculators etc, pls your say is welcomed
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by Akinlawson: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nothing is free about Niit, you will still have to pay money.

2 Likes

Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by Charsilo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls hw is this niit exam look like what subject can someone take in dat exam
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by ebugzy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Its just like a recruitment test. It has the verbal, quantitative sections, logic sections. The quantitative is not that hard, simple interest, percentages, ratios etc. It is easy to pass but after everything, you will still have to pay
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by jaybiz007(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
pls what are the pros and cons of this scholarship?
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
jaybiz007: pls what are the pros and cons of this scholarship?

I register too...proos have fun, get experience...con it may not be full offer.
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by tolukatey(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Relax, I v neva heard anyone failed dia test. They r after their money.
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by jaybiz007(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
cowleg:

I register too...proos have fun, get experience...con it may not be full offer.
like how much are we likely to pay for the training and what is d duration of the training? pls reply.
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
jaybiz007: like how much are we likely to pay for the training and what is d duration of the training? pls reply.

Dnt kno...where are u writting
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by jaybiz007(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
cowleg:

national stadium @surulere.
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by jaybiz007(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
cowleg:

national stadium @surulere and u?
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
jaybiz007: national stadium @surulere and u?

Niit office onitsha
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam: by testsregard: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Hi,

Check this thread for full details about the NIIT Test >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4612973/how-pass-niit-scholarship-test

Also, you might need the NIIT Scholarship Past Questions.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Queen's College Aba. / A Teaching Job Or A Marketing Job / What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.