Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Do Police And Hospital Require Reports Before Attending To Accident Victims? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do Police And Hospital Require Reports Before Attending To Accident Victims? (613 Views)

Remember This Vehicles Used Mostly By Police And Robbers Back Then. / I Am More Afraid Of Road Safety Than Police And Army. / The Nigerian Police And Engine Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Police And Hospital Require Reports Before Attending To Accident Victims? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2013
In response to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1448645/stop-victims-engaged-road-traffic I raised this topic to know what are the reasons why Law Enforcement Officers (POLICE) and hospitals require police reports and cash before starting treatment of accident victims. Please I would like everyone who have gone through this challenge to air their experience. Also good samaritans who had in the past rescued accident victims and taken them to hospitals are also welcome to tell their stories. All law enforcement personnels and medical personnels are also welcome to air their opinion and defend their organisations actions.

(1) (Reply)

New Engine For RAV 4 1998 Model / What Could Be Responsible? / Nissan Produces Almera NP300 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.