Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition (3787 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / 3rd Class Degree, Or No Degree At All: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by Dejiro(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2013
I discovered there are like 2 Universities where you can do your first degree in 2 years (prepare for short holidays and intensive lectures) and of course, Masters in 1 year. The school fees for either Masters or First Degree is less than £7,000 (1.7 Million Naira) per annum.

I will be able to help you in handling your Admission process and Visa Application process without taking any fee from you.
You can decide to do your degree in 2 years (prepare for short holidays and intensive lectures) and of course Masters in 1 year
Your school fees for either Masters or First Degree is less than £7,000 (1.7 Million Naira) per annum.
I will guide you on how you can survice with only £500.00 per month in London, accommodation inclusive.
I will introduce you to some legitimate businesses you can be doing to help yourself while studying.
I will guide you on what you need to do before leaving Nigeria.
I will mentor you academically so that you don’t pay that kind of money and come out with poor grade.

AlloaConnectingLondon.co.uk

Some Further Clarifications
The Student visa (Tier 4 visa) comes with 20 hours of work permit week.

What does this mean?
If you are able to get the job, you can earn up to £6.31 per hour if you are up to 21 years old and £5.03 if you are between 18 and 20 years. This is only the minimum it may be slightly above, but the National Insurance and Tax will come in as well. Although you are permitted to work several hours during the holidays, you may not get such additional job and even the 20 hours job per week may not come in your first 3 months in the UK.

What am I saying in fundamentally?
If your reason for coming to study in the UK is to come and work and make money, you are likely to be disappointed. So the best approach is to make sure you can cope financially without working. If you get any job, let it be for the purpose of having additional income.

What kind of job do students do?
Cleaning, security, care giving. You can also work in fast food joints and stores serving and attending to customers. You can also get a junior role in an office (Slightly difficult to get).
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by Chukwutobi: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2013
The picture is not clear
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by Dejiro(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2013
What are you using to browse? Its very clear on my laptop here.
Chukwutobi: The picture is not clear
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by tempex88(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please send me a mail tempex88@gmail.com. i want to do an MBA @ covetry but d fear has always been surving in d UK.
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by samlexxy: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dejiro: I discovered there are like 2 Universities where you can do your first degree in 2 years (prepare for short holidays and intensive lectures) and of course, Masters in 1 year. The school fees for either Masters or First Degree is less than £7,000 (1.7 Million Naira) per annum.

I will be able to help you in handling your Admission process and Visa Application process without taking any fee from you.
You can decide to do your degree in 2 years (prepare for short holidays and intensive lectures) and of course Masters in 1 year
Your school fees for either Masters or First Degree is less than £7,000 (1.7 Million Naira) per annum.
I will guide you on how you can survice with only £500.00 per month in London, accommodation inclusive.
I will introduce you to some legitimate businesses you can be doing to help yourself while studying.
I will guide you on what you need to do before leaving Nigeria.
I will mentor you academically so that you don’t pay that kind of money and come out with poor grade.

Alloa Connecting London

Some Further Clarifications
The Student visa (Tier 4 visa) comes with 20 hours of work permit week.

What does this mean?
If you are able to get the job, you can earn up to £6.31 per hour if you are up to 21 years old and £5.03 if you are between 18 and 20 years. This is only the minimum it may be slightly above, but the National Insurance and Tax will come in as well. Although you are permitted to work several hours during the holidays, you may not get such additional job and even the 20 hours job per week may not come in your first 3 months in the UK.

What am I saying in fundamentally?
If your reason for coming to study in the UK is to come and work and make money, you are likely to be disappointed. So the best approach is to make sure you can cope financially without working. If you get any job, let it be for the purpose of having additional income.

What kind of job do students do?
Cleaning, security, care giving. You can also work in fast food joints and stores serving and attending to customers. You can also get a junior role in an office (Slightly difficult to get).

please can you also help with undergraduate studies in the uk...with low tuition fee
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by donktrax(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls can u help me with medicine, I have a first degree in anatomy and want to further do medicine. Thanks. My email is eelimimian@yahoo.com
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by Dejiro(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yes there are a number of undergraduate courses. you could fill the contact us form at alloaconnectinglondon website. It is dot co dot uk.
Like I said there are even options that you can graduate in 2 years, with just fewer holidays.
samlexxy: please can you also help with undergraduate studies in the uk...with low tuition fee
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by Dejiro(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
donktrax: Pls can u help me with medicine, I have a first degree in anatomy and want to further do medicine. Thanks. My email is eelimimian@yahoo.com

I will get you feedback on medicine. It's good you've done anatomy already, but I am sure you know medical colleges are very expensive for foreigners. I will drop the info in your box when I do my findings.
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by Dejiro(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
tempex88: Please send me a mail tempex88@gmail.com. i want to do an MBA @ covetry but d fear has always been surving in d UK.

Must the MBA be in Coventry? or you don't mind any other good school?
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by tempex88(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2013
IF yo have any alternative for me, i would appreciate. kindly give me the link so i check them up online. one of the reasons i choose covetry is the fees. i think they are the cheapest in the uk.
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by Dejiro(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
tempex88: IF yo have any alternative for me, i would appreciate. kindly give me the link so i check them up online. one of the reasons i choose covetry is the fees. i think they are the cheapest in the uk.

Is their fee less than £9k if not, I know where you can get for less than £9k.
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by jaynekari: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Dejiro:

Is their fee less than £9k if not, I know where you can get for less than £9k.
. Please who knows of any Uk university that admits febuary or March... And also who know about bedforshire or wants to apply for their next intake
Re: Degree Or Masters In A UK University-less Than 1.7m Naira Tuition by adesbaba: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
pls am 2016 batch a corper and wanna have my masters in
u.k in jan entry...pls wen shud i begin my processin...i know d skul i wanna go bt i
dnt even av passport yet....thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

The Premier University (U.I.) Is 66 Today / OAU ASPIRANTS- What Do You Think About The New System Used In Screening / Boko Haram: Jamb May Cancel Exams In Borno, Other Volatile States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.