Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: (82480 Views)

Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) / Guiness Book Of Records Awards Woman With World's Largest Natural Br**sts(photos / 21 People Set Themselves On Fire In Guiness Book Of Records (photo And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by sweettease(f): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Okworigeorge: Balotelli missed a penalty.
John Obi Mikel scored.
Arsenal are top of the league.
Valdes is saving penalties.
United lost with Howard Webb.
Jose Mourinho isn't special anymore.
Barcelona had 48% possession!
The end is near!!!
cool cool cool
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by EMERITUS1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
of all the records broken i think it is the number 5 that is the most enjoyable and am thinking of setting a new record, dont take me serious just laughing
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by EMERITUS1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
abeg the chartered accountants record broken is it ican/acca
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by shegzi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Fimmy: the number 5 is a lie
No Man Alive can have sex for 15hours straight without stopping
besides if they give the guy an award,why not the girl?

it is not one girl they re many according to the text
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Jayses(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Call this number for your musical beat and mastering 08068834494 Anamdie Record.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by gboyelala: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
tols4gorgeous: lipsrsealed No 5....

Who be T̅ђє̲̣̥ girls wey put yansh down for 15hours.....dose ones self deserve award nah for.....best collectors

Lol na so,she deserves the award as well
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ideye returns to goalscoring way..The supereagles striker Brown Ideye returned to goalscoring ways in Ukraine on sunday by scoring the winner in Dynamo kyiv's 1-0 win over Karpaty Lviv in the PL... Ideye's finish on 85 minutes secured the points from a very nervy game and the Nigerian celebrated the effort with a sommersault..The striker who scored 17 league goals for Dynamo kyiv,has netted five times in internationals for NIG.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by kolamilan(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
nigeria herself na record.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by asusuall: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Record iz record,like it or not
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by satellitedaisy: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
U didn't add the country with the highest number of fights in their parliament grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by UyiIredia(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Laffin' at OP. You doubt that someone had s€x for about 15 hours and you spout someone having s€x for 2 weeks as fact. You need a mental check. Abeg wey corpse. I like the first 4 records especially Kaffy's which I watched on STV.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by ronnietilo: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
icebeatz: http://spankthedonut..com/2013/09/nigerians-in-guiness-book-of-records.html

After Much digging around, i am 100% pleased to serve you all with this.
Hope you enjoy!!

1- The Biggest Jersey In The World

Nigeria Gets Recognized By Guinness Book of World Records For Having The World's Largest Football Jersey.
The largest jersey was unveiled at the Teslim Balogun Stadium Surulere Lagos and the Liberation Stadium, Port Harcourt in a bid to galvanize the support of millions of fans for the Super Eagles in their quest for victory at the city of Madiba.
The jersey which measures an amazing record size of 241ft 3in in width and 294ft 2in in length to set a new world record as the largest football jersey in history , beating the last record held at a size of 234ft 1 in by 259ft 8in. created and displayed in Sukru, San Istanbul Turkey in 2009

2- World Record In tooth Brushing

Nigeria’s Lagos State shattered the Guinness Book of World in tooth brushing previously set by India by getting 300,000 students from 600 public secondary schools in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria to brush their teeth simultaneously at different locations.

3- Longest Rap Free-Style

In 2011, Chiddy of Chiddy Bang made it into the Guiness world record for the longest rap freestyle.
He freestyled for 9hrs, 18mins and 22secs.
He did it in Las Vegas at the 2011 MTV O Music Awards.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-e6VMtdqoJUM/TbqJ8VyRaAI/AAAAAAAACfs/sPysDlzl2U4/s400/Beastin-Chiddy-Bang-SS-2010-Collection-01.jpg[/img]

4- Longest Dance Record
In 2006, Kaffy from Nigeria broke the world longest dancing record with a time of 52 hours and 3 minutes.
Kafayat Shafau is widely credited as Nigeria’s foremost dancer and choreographer for music videos. She is a fitness and dance instructor and runs her own dance school. In 2006, she danced her way into the Guinness World Record with her team, Imagneto at the Nokia Silverbird Danceathon and has since become a point of reference in the Nigerian entertainment industry whenever dance is concerned

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hTmBQKSZLmQ/UX-HV2jUjEI/AAAAAAAAWVs/a8o4-VYQ5PA/s1600/kaffy_gtvkuyy.jpg[/img]

5- Longest Sex Records

An insider identified as Pamilerin who witnessed the whole episode claims the OAU undergraduate engaged non-stop intercourse with some campus girls for 15 Hours 7 mins 23 seconds.
Pamilerin also said the boy didn’t stop having intercourse with the girls until he was forced to stop.

Dont really believe this one cos i checked around and the longest sex record i actually saw lasted for 2 weeks and wasnt held by a Nigerian... Like i said, it might be true but no solid link...

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/09/nigerians-in-guiness-book-of-records.html

No. 4 definitely not true
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/07/indian-woman-sets-guinness-world-record-for-longest-dance/
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by AMossley(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
Congratulation to All Univerity Student.

ASUU Has Finally Called Off The Long Awaiting Strike Due To The Intervention Of The Senate President "David Alechnu Mark N ThE President Of The United state Of America Barrak Obama.

The Strike Lasted for 87 Days due to the over demanding of ASUU.

THE sUN NewsPAPER.
23/09/1983.
I Just Love Reading Old News Paper.

Lol:
we Better Go Learn Work.
so was Barack Obama the U.S president in 1983?Puerile joke
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
ronnietilo:

No. 4 definitely not true
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/07/indian-woman-sets-guinness-world-record-for-longest-dance/

Man you're not too bright!!

No need arguing with u.

They might not be holding the records now, but at a point they broke the world record.....
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by kilmix: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
MOST CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS IN ONE FAMILY

DAVID OMUEYA DAFINONE

Three sons and two daughters of Senator David Omueya and Cynthia Esella Dafinone of Lagos, Nigeria, all qualified as members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales between 1986 and 1999. Their father had also become a member of the same institution in 1963.

Igho Omueya Dafinone, Ede Omueya Dafinone and Duvie Omueya Dafinone are currently working within the firm of D O Dafinone  Co. Chartered Accontants in Lagos. Daphne Omueya Dafinone and Joy Ufuoma Dafinone live in London.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-11000/most-chartered-accountants-in-one-family

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by sonnie10: 12:26am On Sep 24, 2013
Sometime ago, Akwa Ibom state government organized a very large choir and claimed to have the gunnies book of world record for that event. Does any know what happened to that record? As it is not being listed here!
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by 2fine2fast(m): 2:53am On Sep 24, 2013
sorry to disappoint u
THE LONGEST SEX TIN IS A LIE......
Checked the official site for Guinness World record and later their facebook page and see response below

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Nnaemesco(m): 3:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Larryfly: I dnt kno what to say........nairaland should be d blog with the highest numbervof two quotes

'first to comment'

and

'end time tinz'
na everytin be end time? Na woa to u ooo
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by sweettease(f): 3:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Nnaemesco: na everytin be end time? Na woa to u ooo
Did you really read the post you quoted? undecided
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2013
Nnaemesco: na everytin be end time? Na woa to u ooo

this book u no sabi read go cause u problem. i sugest u go back to school or if u already in one, then try and learn how to read and understnd......its very necessary
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2013
I SAID THE SEXXX RECORD ISN'T VERIFIED!!

HABA!

GIMME A BREAKS NAAH!
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by vitality22(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2013
tols4gorgeous: lipsrsealed No 5....

Who be T̅ђє̲̣̥ girls wey put yansh down for 15hours.....dose ones self deserve award nah for.....best collectors
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Unfortunately, you seriously got me cracking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by 4chi: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2013
Question:

The first and only WARLORD that ran away ran away in disguise under the cover of the night?

Answer:
Ikemba biancar wuruwuru
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2013
4chi: Question:

The first and only WARLORD that ran away ran away in disguise under the cover of the night?

Answer:
Ikemba biancar wuruwuru

from the depth of my heart and the most honest thing i ve said this morning

YOU ARE A FOOL!
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Krak: The Yoruba people have the highest number of twin/multiple births in the world.

FACT.
. . . . . . This is kind of true. But why do you think its so? Been wondering too!
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Harmony222(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Henry praise: A Nigerian parliamentarian holds d record for child molestation....

name please?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Harmony222(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
chycoroxie: ABOUT ME:-
~HOBBIES:
collecting teeth from live lion, catching bullets
with bare hands, Jogging up & down mount
Everest, Bathing in an acid pool.
~MY RECORDS:-
Fought with a Dinosaur and broke its neck,
skinned a crocodile alive!,
held my breathe under water for 2months,
3weeks, 6hrs, 51mins,45second s, (the list is
too long!)
~GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS:
Went to heaven to charge phone, Fluent in
10,598 languages,
1st Man to land on the sun,
~SILLY THING I'VE DONE:
Ate a bowl of plastic fruit on thanksgiving day
~EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
couldn't kill 100 elephants with a single
punch, only 99 died instantly and the last one
is now an slowpoke.
©~PROUDEST MOMENTS:
1) When a cobra died after biting me,
2) Roasted a dragon at my backyard with a
lighter.
~SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really don't like to show off

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHa grin grin grin grin u no go kill person wit laf o[b][/b] ~GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS:
Went to heaven to charge phone[b][/b] and i sure say na bb u go charge LWKMTMB!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by ENIAFEayo: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
James ibori has a record of arrest, he got his lawyer, wife, children, even business associates jailed..research on it to find out!!!
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by mikemodel24: 3:54am On Sep 25, 2013
Rccg go soon win d biggest church auditorium
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by zubinike(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
More records in the guiness books: Kimberly Anyadike is known as the first African
American teen to fly across the United States.this young pretty lad,who is actually born to a Nigerian father,hails from Delta state(Ndokwa west ABBI) and an American mum..She flew from Compton, California to Newport
News, Virginia in 2009. It took her 13 days to
complete the flight The miles flown were 2,342.
The plane used was a Cessna C-172. She was
accompanied by safety pilot Ronnell Norman, a
certified commercial pilot and Major Levi H.
Thornhill, a retired U.S. Air Force pilot who at age
87, is a member of the elite Tuskegee Airmen
who served during World War II.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Harmony222(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
what about the man with the highest number of wives #78 abi e name no enta? angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by chycoroxie(f): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
wink kiss
All correct sir
Harmony222:

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHa grin grin grin grin u no go kill person wit laf o[b][/b] ~GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS:
Went to heaven to charge phone[b][/b] and i sure say na bb u go charge LWKMTMB!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.