Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Work From Home Based Business - New Online Opportunity For Nigerians - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Work From Home Based Business - New Online Opportunity For Nigerians (720 Views)

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) / Download Best Home Based Business E-books - 100% Completely FREE! / Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home Based Business - New Online Opportunity For Nigerians by Jameseye: 3:40am On Jun 24, 2008
Discover how you can build an online home-based business with the Agel Opportunity,
Revolutionary Products which can earn u a lot of income "I mean stress free income",
You can become a millionaire in few months.Innovative Pay Plan and our Online Marketing System,

You can visit there website to know about the product AGEL. www.agel.com

Or do some online seminar on this website: www.agelmillionairedollars.com

And u can also be part of the seminar which is free irrespective of your location.

For more information about the venue of Seminar and date, Call or Text to the numbers below

My name is James.
Re: Work From Home Based Business - New Online Opportunity For Nigerians by kingssmith(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
cool hey brother how can i ,sure make money i have seen much of this mlm thing they bore me
some time. but i dont mind tring any thing any way, but if you have not been making money on it i have some package that may intrest you. i will call any way so we can talk below are my package.

(1)get visa in less than 3wks to uk/ euro, (multiple visa) for 6 month stay.

(2) make up to $100000, in four months investing $500 or
$1000 only

(3) get study visa for less three month, two years study permit, uk/ euro

(4)invest $10.000 minimum and make up to %50 profit monthly till you terminate
your intrest.

(5) make up yo $9.0000 monthly investing zero capital
(6)make $150 daily making a life payment of $75

(7)make up to $700 in lees than 3hours with starp up of $10 minimum

(cool invest $10 and get %3.6 profit daily (hype)

(9) how to get money to get started if u dont have capital,from our lacal bank less than 3.5%intrest monthly,and soft loan of payback in 36month time.

(10)how to always make profit trading forex with geniue software.even as leaner.

trust me,and i will take you there. this massage is actually meant for every body but only
the go getters are welcome, all this are what you do on your own but a direct link from
a source that actully lost money, searching. some this informations i got from fellow members
here and i tried them,it worked for me so i decide to make it a package.of ten in one

just name it and claime it contact 08089068187,clemsmith82@yahoo.com
Re: Work From Home Based Business - New Online Opportunity For Nigerians by Jameseye: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
Mr. kingssmith, I really must thank u for at least taking ur time to respond to this post. And I really must tell u that I am interested in Your package and would really love to discuss it with u in details.

As for my own package,well, Mr. kingssmith . There really is no harm in trying they say. But I must put it to u that this is a different kind of MLM with a very reasonable compensation plans. All you need to do is attend the seminar and I assure u that u will defiantly be convinced.
If u really want to attend the seminar like I advised, give me a call or text ur location (state u are) so that I can give u the address and date for the seminar.
Re: Work From Home Based Business - New Online Opportunity For Nigerians by segfixd: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
am interested to,will contact u

(1) (Reply)

Online Part Time Jobs With High Profit Potential / Wholesale Authentic Playboy Jewellry Sets From The Uk @ N3950 per set / Try This Latest Online Email Network & Make A Million Naira In 60 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.