Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

#dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# (44847 Views)

Evans Medical Plc Vacancies / PRESCO PLC VACANCIES!!! / Guiness Plc Vacancies Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Omaha: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2013
When likely will the result be out.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by donkingblaza: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2013
I ve not received any invite for interview yet, has anyone been asked to come for interview?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Omaha: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
When did u sat for the test and which position
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by donkingblaza: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
I sat for d apptitude test last week saturday @ opebi
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by donkingblaza: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Omaha: When did u sat for the test and which position

Lastweek saturday,sales and marketing
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by habapalapa: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2013
Just sharing information I got from others, I'm hoping to get more insider gist here;

There was an aptitude test last week saturday at ikeja, and an interview was held for the successful ones this last friday too (8th November). Another aptitude test also took place at ikeja that same friday at a different location.

I was invited for the first test.
donkingblaza: I sat for d apptitude test last week saturday @ opebi
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by yomifowe(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hi everyone,

My wife was invited for an Aptitude test at Opebi Grammar School last week friday 9am. Uptil now, we have not heard anything about the interview. Was anyone here also invited for the test? How far with interview?Any news yet or insider gists? Pls help o.

Thank you.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by yomifowe(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
@Stockbull

You said you have insider news at dangote cement. Any news about the interview bro?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
They have started calling for interview guys
All the best
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Omaha: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Which position are the calling
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by donkingblaza: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
How true is it
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Oadekiitan: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
jegak: sales admin officer.where u in attendance?
@ jegak, pls I need Ur help. I've been called for. test for dat same position, pls what's d nature of
the test and d type of study material whether Gmat or any other format. Pls U can reach me at
oadekiitan@yahoomail.com. Pls its urgent
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by MrNiceGuy5: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hope they will start calling for interview soon cos i did the test also
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by tsd: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello house,got an invitation from dangote for a test on 23/11/2013 @ opebi,however wrote one last weekend 16/11/2013,is dis current invitation the next stage of the recruitment exercise or a mistake on their part. hence, I don send dem mail to keep dem posted about that but yet to hear from dem. R u experiencing dis too?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jegak: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oadekiitan:
@ jegak, pls I need Ur help. I've been called for. test for dat same position, pls what's d nature of
the test and d type of study material whether Gmat or any other format. Pls U can reach me at
oadekiitan@yahoomail.com. Pls its urgent

its GMAT plus function specifics 1hr 50mins.best of luck

1 Like

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Oadekiitan: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
donkingblaza: After that difficult aptitude test they want to give us another magomago interview,well me I ve experience in lafarge cement
@donkingblaza n jegak. Is the function specifics all about the function n roles of a sales person or what does
that aspect of question entails. The verbal, is it antonyms n synonyms, comprehension
Or which area of verbal. Pls help a brother. God bless U as U do so
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2013
Did d intavw ytada @ di ikeja office, d intavw ws bill 4 10am bt I finish mine arud 8:30pm,I fink we wer 28 in numba dat did d intavw. it ws a good xprce sha.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by realbomax: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
pls how did u apply for d job initially? I just wanna know so dt i can attempt d future applicatn when dey have new vacancies. I'd appreciate a response to my questn plsssss
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by donkingblaza: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ agabee, lucky u
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Omaha: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2013
@ Agabee which position did u apply for.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by patemy: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2013
So from all indications if you wrote the aptitude text before 23rd nov and you haven't been invited for interview yet that probably means you didn't scale through in the text
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
I applied for Sales Admin Officer
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Omaha: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ Agabee that is nice what of the position of Area sale Manager, any info?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by funkyprof: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
@donkingblaza, @jegak and @metamorphus11, pls how long after the aptitude test did it take for you to be called for an interview and for those of you that were called for the sales & marketing roles, what kind of questions were u asked in the interview?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2013
@funkyprof...it took 2weeks after the test to be called for the interview
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2013
Yea it takes exactly 2wks afta d test to b invited 4 an intavw n a week afta d intavw for d next stage wich's competence test. Stil hoping to b calld 4 comp test.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by habapalapa: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2013
agabee: Yea it takes exactly 2wks afta d test to b invited 4 an intavw n a week afta d intavw for d next stage wich's competence test. Stil hoping to b calld 4 comp test.

@agabee

It actually depends on the invited set.

I was among the first set invited for the aptitude test, (1st or 2nd Nov) and then one week later, we had our interview, and then just last week, we had the computer based competency test at Ikoyi.

The Ikoyi test was a combination of people from the first set and (I guess) the second too, 'cos there were some new faces who said they had their own interview the week before. They may be preparing another list of names from those other sets.

God's grace to all of us.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by dammiecool(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2013
@habapalapa

pls give us more info on d competency test.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by habapalapa: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2013
dammiecool: @habapalapa

pls give us more info on d competency test.

The time duration is one hour, and it consists of basic sales and marketing questions, a hundred of them.

I can't say it was hard, neither would I say it was easy. If you have a marketing degree or foundation, it may be a walkover.

In my opinion, it was very similar to the function specific section of the aptitude test, the only difference was the fact that we used a computer.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
@habapalapa nice info am grateful. Cheers!
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by cyt: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
habapalapa:

@agabee

It actually depends on the invited set.

I was among the first set invited for the aptitude test, (1st or 2nd Nov) and then one week later, we had our interview, and then just last week, we had the computer based competency test at Ikoyi.

The Ikoyi test was a combination of people from the first set and (I guess) the second too, 'cos there were some new faces who said they had their own interview the week before. They may be preparing another list of names from those other sets.

God's grace to all of us.

@habapalapa Just want to ask, is it only sales officer that are being called for test and interview?
I applied for Commercial Relationship Officer but I have not gotten any invite for test nor interview.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.