Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

#dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# (44848 Views)

Evans Medical Plc Vacancies / PRESCO PLC VACANCIES!!! / Guiness Plc Vacancies Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by ifyonu5: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2013
kollected22: There was another test today at opebi, ikeja.
kollected22: There was another test today at opebi, ikeja.
really? i thought those that wrote on 23rd were the last batch anyway has anyone been contacted for interview
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by ifyonu5: 3:32am On Dec 03, 2013
hello house why the silence on this thread is it that pipol are no longer willing to share information or is it that nothing is happening

1 Like

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by patemy: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2013
Hello house has anyone who wrote the text on 23rd november been contacted pls inform the house
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2013
estateng: I'm also waiting on the next step after the Competency Test.

I just hope sey na the final of all tests be dat.

Hopefully heard the next step after competency test na to meet with one of the oga....dont know how true though. heard it will be one of the ogas in the ikeja office

Abeg keep us posted if you hear about the meetup with the oga....hypertention wanna ki me here grin
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by patemy: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Does it mean everybody that wrote the text on 23rd nov failed this one no one has been contacted for interview almost two weeks later or is it that guys are now hoarding information
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Da Waiting Game. God help Us All.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Wrote on the 23rd no contact yet.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by samobaba(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
I wrote on the 30th of November, has anyone for 30th been contacted? Let's know our fate.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by fatai2: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wrote on 16th Nov, nothing yet.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by afonsolanbany: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2013
is like no one is responding to many question on this forum,i wrote that of 23/11/13 and till now no info regards to it. Pls if you have any latest and geniune info,kindly share with us. Have a 1dafu week ahead
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by patemy: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2013
This is the third week for those that wrote the test on 23rd november still no news I thought it takes between one to two weeks for people to be contacted why is ours taking so long or is it dat some people have been contacted and they are keeping mute
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by kalorre: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
I think for people who have not been contacted, the best course of action is to reach out to the HR department of Dangote Cement, at least they should be able to provide an update on the recruitment process, though it seems to me that the process has stalled, I could be wrong sha.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
They own their company folks... They will call when they seem due.
Just be patient and keep praying.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2013
like dangote finally calling for anoda intavw afta d competency test.

1 Like

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by justchill(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
@agabee details pls
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jetiani28: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Omaha: waoo was invited for oral interview for the position of area sales manager, any idea of the likely questions, pls help.
Hello Omaha, any update after the interview at Ogba Ikeja?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jetiani28: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
agabee: like dangote finally calling for anoda intavw afta d competency test.

Hello agabee: how far any update after the interview at Ogba, Ikeja
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
I did my competency test on d 29th nov., and some1 for my batch called dis mrnin dat he got a mail for an intavw for friday. Me am stil hopeful.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
agabee: I did my competency test on d 29th nov., and some1 for my batch called dis mrnin dat he got a mail for an intavw for friday. Me am stil hopeful.
Hmm..me sef am still hopeful. We wrote same day then grin
Pray we get called
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2013
@omaha watz d date for ur oral interview.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Omaha: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2013
@ jetiani28 Yea went for the competency text on 6th
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jetiani28: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2013
@Omah, oh you mean after the oral interview you did on Thursday, November 28, 2013 at Dangote Agro Sacks PREMISES (Project Office) Plot 3, Oba Akran Road, Ikeja. you were called for competency test?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Omaha: 6:32am On Dec 16, 2013
yea @ jetiana were you there?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jetiani28: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
@omah, yes i was there... have you heard anything from them so far? or have u resumed already?
sorry are you F or M?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by bayoadisa: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good evening all,

Please, anyone with update on the results of Dangote Cement Aptitude test written on Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by efelusi(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Please has dangote started giving out Letters after the interview for 19th dec in falomo?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by dambatta: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
efelusi: Please has dangote started giving out Letters after the interview for 19th dec in falomo?
..wait thats after the competency test?..
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by afonsolanbany: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2013
bayoadisa: Good evening all,

Please, anyone with update on the results of Dangote Cement Aptitude test written on Nov 23, 2013

Any latest info on this?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by efelusi(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2013
@dambata.... Yes after the CBT
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by dambatta: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2013
efelusi: @dambata.... Yes after the CBT
oh wow! sad

Do you have any idea if people are still getting called?
Thanks
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by efelusi(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
dambatta: oh wow! sad

Do you have any idea if people are still getting called?
Thanks

I dont know... But please note.. i interviewed for hse cordinator
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by dambatta: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2014
efelusi:

I dont know... But please note.. i interviewed for hse cordinator
oh ok. Thanks. Still hoping for the best though. Happy new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.